VN Ren'Py The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.5] [_13_]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
shame that this whill be a limited novel i whould love to see this 1 continiuing alot i like all the charactors in this novel
and i hope it whill have a compleet Harem ending whit preggers

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I mostly like this game, but the kink shaming is out of hand! Little guy with a big dick gets upset because older guys like the young women as well? Then there is all kinds of crap about consent. Yes, it is important but in most of the cases Hypocritical because the MC does things without consent as well! The Characters are mostly attractive although some are kinda ugly.

Not to start crap here, just to give my opinion. Everyone is allowed one ;)

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
The Fosters: Back 2 School 0.4
Chapter 4 includes the last day of Health class instruction for the freshman girls, as well as a date with Joanna (the vice principal).

311 images
10 animations
4 lewd scenes added to the replay section

PC:

Mac:

Android:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
In this update, the developer decided to give us content with the most unattractive female characters.)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so as Kit was demonstrating the condom usage .. and stroking me .. err i mean the teacher .... i kept getting this when trying to save :

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
another nice update. I don't think the MC should be allowed to teach girl classes as a teacher in the future... his harem is getting pretty big. lol.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
It's kinda tiring when the content remains locked behind black screens, what is the real issue behind them not showing up properly ?

Reactions: ferro85

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Is there any need to play the first, or can this one stand on its own despite being a sequel?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Is there any need to play the first, or can this one stand on its own despite being a sequel?
There's a recap of the canon ending, but no explanation of what happened leading to that particular ending. You don't necessarily need to play the first game, but the writing is done with the expectation that you have played it. I don't go out of my way to explain things that happened in the first game, or why characters have made the choices they did based on the events of the first game.

Reactions: xsikal
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes