VN Ren'Py The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.5] [_13_]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Really nice update (dunno why but I'm enjoying this s2 even more than s1 XD) BUT dunno why there seem to be some images/animations? missing, as there are some scenes with dialogue on a black screen:(

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
If you're getting the black images, would you please post which platform you're using and which download link you used to get the game?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I've been playing since the first update for the first game and have really enjoyed both games (though the happier tone of this one has made it a favourite).

Was wondering though, the dev notes mention being chapter 1 of 5. Is that referring to the entirety of the Fosters 2 being one chapter of five or was it referring to the first update and this game is going to end with the next update, Chapter 5?

There seems like way too many hanging plot points (the last day of class, inviting the students over on the weekend, Cindy, Linda, not to mention romantic progression with any of the other girls, etc) to wrap it up in one more update, but I suppose the original game also ended without much progression for most girls outside of Lucy and Sam.
I was originally going to make B2S as 5 chapters, but as the story has gone along I've decided to add a 6th chapter for the weekend.

I'm afraid any lewd content with Linda will have to wait for part 3, which I'm starting to flesh out on my head.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I was originally going to make B2S as 5 chapters, but as the story has gone along I've decided to add a 6th chapter for the weekend.

I'm afraid any lewd content with Linda will have to wait for part 3, which I'm starting to flesh out on my head.
Linda's honestly the one I'm least excited for, but I am curious to see how things with her turn out. I do really love Lucy, Sam, Elena and the students though and it was sad to think my time with them was nearly over, but knowing there will be a part 3 makes me extremely happy.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Sad there's no Linda but much happier that there's gonna be a part 3. This family is one of the best AVN families out there.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
If you're getting the black images, would you please post which platform you're using and which download link you used to get the game?
I'm having that problem on windows, I downloaded it either from Mega or Pixeldrain, I forget which.

So those women who show up at Cindy's house? They wouldn't happen to be from that One Summer, are they? lol

Last edited:

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
I''m playing it on pc and if I'm not wrong I used the workupload link in the OP, it's either that or the Mega link, but I'm 90% sure it was WU:unsure:

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Is the game broken ? i get only black screen during the sex scene... either from old saves or from starting a new game... B2S sex scene.jpg
Playing on PC W10, ddl from Workupload & Pixeldrain (tried both to see if it was only from one link)

Reactions: xsikal

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Search

Multiple others in the same boat

Not the VN

Your machine
That don't tell me what is wrong with my PC neither why the prior game version was working good but this one not... it's the same PC with all drivers update...
Others games from the same engine work good too...

Reactions: xsikal

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish you had an option to mess around with EVERY female no matter who they are or how old they are. Whether they were your daughters, mother, sister, cousin or just random girls lol.

Reactions: Silentdeath8

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I wish you had an option to mess around with EVERY female no matter who they are or how old they are. Whether they were your daughters, mother, sister, cousin or just random girls lol.
Ehh...have you played the first game?

I'm not one to shy away from incest. In fact my most played genre is probably incest. But in this case I don't think the MC would go anywhere near his daughters, given his background and what happened to him.

Of course, only the dev knows for sure.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020

I'm not one to shy away from incest. In fact my most played genre is probably incest. But in this case I don't think the MC would go anywhere near his daughters, given his background and what happened to him.

The Dev shouldn't let the MC's past dictate his future. He still can mess with his daughters as long as he doesn't force himself on them. he can always sit down with the daughters and their mothers and explain how he feels about them and how he would like the future to go.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020

I've tried to play the first version but there were too many variables to enjoy the game. I wanted to sleep with all the female characters of the first version and used the mod to do so but i didn't know how to do so without forcing them to sleep with the MC. So, I gave up and decided to play this version instead being it's mostly straight forward.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Then you're on the wrong site, if this game had that content then you wouldn't find it here. Dev's already said there's gonna be a part 3, you'll probably get to lewd them then.

Reactions: eselpferdinand

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, just got done with the "bitch breaker" scene with the aptly-named Karen, and on the way to have sex with Maria, I really want to know what game the image of 5 pregnant brides on the TV behind you is from!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes