VN Ren'Py The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.5] [_13_]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay, just got done with the "bitch breaker" scene with the aptly-named Karen, and on the way to have sex with Maria, I really want to know what game the image of 5 pregnant brides on the TV behind you is from!
I can't remember which of the cameos that is but most of the cameos in this game are for games we're not allowed to talk about on this forum. You can find the names of them in the "More Info" section on the main menu in game.

Reactions: bronze189

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I can't remember which of the cameos that is but most of the cameos in this game are for games we're not allowed to talk about on this forum. You can find the names of them in the "More Info" section on the main menu in game.
Ah, and with that hint, I found it! It was The Daddy Plan, which is available on here.

Reactions: _13_

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I really love this game, it's even better than the first. I think it's the only game I like with a big harem*. I've stopped playing some really popular games, no names, just because I thought that the harem becane too ridiculous. Here I don't feel the same, maye because all characters are so involved all the time.

* Remembered that it's one more I keep playing, but there are also all LIs active most of the time.

Reactions: bronze189

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
I released the Beta for Chapter 5 to my highest tiers today. Public release will be in 2 weeks.
Was about to ask about this, was slightly confused about the schedule for this on itch. But you clarified any confusion.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
The Fosters: Back 2 School 0.5
Chapter 5 is the last day of the school week, and the last day of Jack's substitution job. He promised a surprise for the girls, to reward the changes they've gone through. There may also be a couple surprises mixed in.

352 New Images
16 New Animations
7 New Replay Scenes

PC:

Android:

Mac:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
i have not played this game before but i see in the changelog: "16 New Animations"
Animation tag missing or are these so bad "2fps anim" that its not worth the tag ?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Chapter 5 is the last day of the school week, and the last day of Jack's substitution job. He promised a surprise for the girls, to reward the changes they've gone through. There may also be a couple surprises mixed in.

352 New Images
16 New Animations
7 New Replay Scenes

PC:

Android:

Mac:

Accidentally left and end of play save frame before the new content.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I added the "Animated" tag, since it seems to matter to some people. I did NOT add "Loli" because this game does not contain any loli content, as defined by F95.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes