EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Fosters Title Image.png

Overview:
Welcome to The Fosters! You play as a young man trying to rid your life of the abusive man who has moved into your home and is taking advantage of your family. Will you be able to save your mother, sister, and the foster children who live with you or will you become a victim of Big John?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-12
Release Date: 2023-11-12
Developer: _13_ - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Sequel: The Fosters: Back 2 School
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation* - Cheat Mod* -
WALKTHROUGH

Signatures
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1584165_4-250.png 1584164_4-043a.png 1584163_4-418.png 0-13.png 1-015b.png 1-106.png 1-159.png 1-194.png 2-427.png 2-287.png 2-260.png

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Looks promising, I'm going to download it and try it.
Thanks for sharing. (y)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks like its could be a really interesting one to watch and play. This one has a lot of potential with some really dark elements with the Big John. character. Good luck to the Developer. _13_

Last edited:
Reactions: maldane

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Likeable characters and undertones to the story that speak to a decent plot. The story writing has deep, and realistic nuances. I just hope the FamilyFunFest is done as natural as can be and isn't just oddly and nonsensically rushed.

Will you be able to save your mother, sister... or will you become a victim of Big John?
MyMind: "Everything is in your hands. Remember, they depend on you!"

MaDick ('Big John'): "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch." 3<3 :devilish:

1296017_1-194.jpg

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
You can all see that NTR is not listed in the planned tags. I will say that chapter 2 can start with an NTR-ish scene, depending on what you did in chapter 1. NTR isn't my thing, so I doubt this game will have actual NTR content. I'm not going to say absolutely, because one scenario I have thought about for the late game is much closer to NTR than the scene in chapter 2.

The story is guiding me, not the other way around. If the story demands it, I might not be able to deny it, to my own dismay.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You can all see that NTR is not listed in the planned tags. I will say that chapter 2 can start with an NTR-ish scene, depending on what you did in chapter 1. NTR isn't my thing, so I doubt this game will have actual NTR content. I'm not going to say absolutely, because one scenario I have thought about for the late game is much closer to NTR than the scene in chapter 2.

The story is guiding me, not the other way around. If the story demands it, I might not be able to deny it, to my own dismay.
VN, KN or Sandbox?

There are missing information here

Reactions: johndoe19
3.00 star(s) 40 Votes