• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
i think there is something with a cat, i don't remember if the cat, will go into the cats paradise or not, but the is NOT the main focus of the VN/Game/Materpiece. Believe me even with a massacre of dolphins is still the best VN ever (trilogy) play with low volume but not too low as also the music is fantastic

And BTW the correct order, story wise, of this game is Machina, Michiru, Yumiko, SACHI and AMANE, i say this as SACHI and AMANE are very related to the story of Yuuji, so i can affirm with confidence that All guides are wrong and very few players are right

Last edited:

TheGlassenator

Jul 30, 2018
This is just an amazing VN.
I got really into tonework's stuff (Hatsukoi 1/1 and Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai) just over a year ago and fell in love with the much longer romance stories some VN's offer. After I finished both I wanted something to see me over to the English patch of Gin'iro, Haruka.

Not going to lie, I didn't realise this was much more a psychological drama until hours into the common and I had a "Oh, this isn't going to be happy at all is it?" moment.
Still, honestly the best VN I have read.

Any cats die in this game?
I don't know if you are serious but it would very much be a spoiler to answer yes or no as both can have drastic consequences in story telling.
If you really want to know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
To the moderator:
here is a mega link to the uncensored patch, for those who bought the game on steam, as the original site is no more so i uploaded the 6. 7 GB maxi patch on my mega

install: unzip the content into a temporary folder, copy the unzipped folders into the original game folder (on steam library right click the game select properties and browse local files) overwrite everything when asked and apply the patch.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I don't know if you are serious but it would very much be a spoiler to answer yes or no as both can have drastic consequences in story telling.
If you really want to know:
Cheers. Yeah, I was serious. I've seen most of the anime and it happens there but I'm also aware that VN adaptations can turn out pretty different, usually because they come from long games and get limited episode runs. So yeah, I was asking specifically about that.
I'm fine with most fictional animal violence, but if I've had animals as pets I'd rather go in prepared. So thanks.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's still got mosaic censorship. So no, it's not completely uncensored. It is the unrated version though so there's sex and nudity to be had that I believe isn't in the other version.
And FYI, the mosaics are probably part of the images and therefore couldn't simply be patched out or whatever. That's usually the case with games from Japan.

That's my understanding of it. I might be wrong though, I haven't played far enough to be able to really confirm either way.

Rudegurkl12

Jul 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me how I can download it? Mega saying I need to upgrade to download it fully or wait.

Also, when i do download some games on here, instead of showing a folder, it just shows a paper and I can not play it. Is anyone else having the same problem

Edit 1 - So I downloaded it via Mega, And its not opening. I checked and it told me noisntall?

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me how I can download it? Mega saying I need to upgrade to download it fully or wait.

Also, when i do download some games on here, instead of showing a folder, it just shows a paper and I can not play it. Is anyone else having the same problem
I was only able to get the download to work using the torrent. Torrents aren't my preferred method but I bit the bullet this time.

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
Ok it took me 300 € and a lot of time, it has no sex but i finally have a VN on the same level of Grisaia and G-Senjou:

Chaos:Child, if you ever had the experience of something that is quite close to what you want but never felt "complete", you know what i'm talking about.

Well ok in other 4 or 5 years i'll get a new one.
Late, but
HOLY SHIT! YES! Chaos;Child Is GODLY Good!
I"m still getting around to playing the so called "best VNs ever", but damn was that a game of the generation, storywise atleast!
Fight me on this, and i know i'm not the only one, but damn it's the best title of the entire SciADV Franchise even

A quality No-H VN (Well, the sequel, C;C Love Chu! Chu! has "In Your Face" levels of obscene Ecchi, but still no-H), not unlike to this...
>50 Hours long, multiple routes and bone shaking themes, and that OST :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
I don't see why it shouldn't be working. You extract the zip file and patch it and run the .exe. Some settings have to be set the first time it's launched and it's good to go. granted your install location should not be too nested, i.e. the game won't launch if your install location is too many folders deep with big names in them.
for the patch
This is the patch that the Installation Instructions refers to.
Source:

Important:
Patch fixes minor bugs
Just paste in the main folder and replace.
Make a backup copy of update03.int in any case.
is the patch you use. skippable for what i guess.

Game doesn't require owning any original copy. It's the full game. It's just like the steam edition, but non-neutered.

Oct 7, 2019
Cheers. Yeah, I was serious. I've seen most of the anime and it happens there but I'm also aware that VN adaptations can turn out pretty different, usually because they come from long games and get limited episode runs. So yeah, I was asking specifically about that.
I'm fine with most fictional animal violence, but if I've had animals as pets I'd rather go in prepared. So thanks.
Yeah, I'm sensitive about that kind of stuff. Animal deaths really stick with me, even more than human ones.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Thank heavens that this game is available here. I just got in to the anime and search about it out of interest, and turns out that there's a VN of it. The link suggested by the people on reddit is denpasoft, but seeing that it's quite expensive (in the currency of the country I live in) + limited income due to the pandemic, my only hope was my trusted boii f95zone.

saldin

May 5, 2020
I just finished the Michiro route and noticed that near the end, there were no subtitles during the sequence when she was reading the letters while "confined". Also, trying to skip the text made all the voices play at the same time... I had to go to YouTube and watch a video to know what was being said...

I checked for patches and my game folder already had four update files there: update00.int (22.7 MB), update01.int (964 MB), update02.int (604 KB), and update03.int (2.07 MB).

Am I missing an update? Is this issue still unpatched? Are there more issues like this one?

EDIT: Never mind. I downloaded the patch mentioned by tadams587, did a filecompare against the one I had, and noticed they were different. I replaced the files and then played thru the sequence again. This time all subtitles worked well! This is the file:

EDIT 2: Never mind the previous never mind. I'm reading Yumiko's route now and it also has places where text is not shown (it appears to be when showing a single line of text that's centered in the screen). I'm talking about the "Lost Days" segments, and in several places text was missing that was important in context, like the postscript Yumiko writes in her diary. Again I had to go to YouTube and find a video to catch what was missing. What's notable is that I reverted to the previous update03.int file (because I had already read Michiru's endings and I thought if this did correct the new issue it'd be worth a trade) and even that didn't show the missing text. For context, I bought the Steam version, downloaded the ImoutoWorks "patch" that 01110011 01101011 posted and applied it, so I'm playing the Unrated version. I'll download the game from page 1 and see if I get the same results.

EDIT 3: There's no difference between the Imouto-patched Steam version and this Unrated version (binary file comparison matches). I'll just take it that the update03.int file was indeed an improvement, just not a full fix, and I'll just have to be on the lookout whenever I see no text on the screen and the spinning icon that signifies the end of the page...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes