• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 23, 2021
So, here it is... Grisaia no Kajitsu "All-in-one" patch (EN version) v1.
Goals were:
1) restore all possible content
2) make installation as simple as possible (result is just 1 "drag'n'drop" file)
3) make it work equally on any game version

Features:
0) merged differences between Steam and Unrated versions:
1) base was game copy's scripts from this post (base + update00 + update01 + update02 + update03)
2) checked each scene file-by-file for differences, if some files were not available in any version of the game - included them into patch
3) merged story text and code to make it show both versions' CGs during playthrough
4) both versions' CGs are also available in Gallery mode (thanks The Math God for the )
5) includes better BGMs and subtitled movies from The Math God's patch
6) all event CGs are upgraded to more colorful versions from The Math God's patch (*)
7) works on ANY game version (either Steam or Unrated)
8) includes changes from "update03" from first message of this thread (so you can use torrent-only and then apply this patch.)

#8 means it does not matter if you do or do not have "update03.int" in your game folder. If you have it already it's also fine, just leave it be =)

(*) = didn't use their BG images due to placing and animations problems. If you know how to fix them - feel free to contact me.
(also, genitals are still censored, as I wasn't able to find uncen CG versions for all sex events and I don't want to do it "partially")

Requirements:
torrent file from first message of this thread OR any other game version, either from Steam or whatever.

How to install:
just put "update13.int" file in your game directory, where the game executable is. (File named "cs2.exe" or "grisaia.exe")

If you find any problems with it - feel free to contact me.

Links: - - -

Nov 2, 2023: checked Pixeldrain and Workupload links and added Mega and Gofile links.

Last edited:

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022

Features:
1) base was game copy's scripts from this post (base + update00 + update01 + update02 + update03)
2) checked each scene file-by-file for differences, if some files were not available in any version of the game - included them into patch
3) merged story text and code to make it show both versions' CGs during playthrough
4) both versions' CGs are also available in Gallery mode (thanks The Math God for the )
6) all event CGs are upgraded to more colorful versions from The Math God's patch (*)
8) includes changes from "update03" from first message of this thread

(*) = didn't use their BG images due to placing and animations problems. If you know how to fix them - feel free to contact me.

Requirements:
torrent file from first message of this thread OR any other game version, either from Steam or whatever.

Links: - - PIXELDRAIN
Thank you very much, I will definitely try it.

asfad94349

Sep 1, 2021

Features:
8) includes changes from "update03" from first message of this thread

Requirements:

Thank you for your work! But how exactly do I install this?

Nov 23, 2021
Thank you for your work! But how exactly do I install this?
It's an "updateXX.int" file, so you just put it into game folder where game executable is. (File named "cs2.exe" or "grisaia.exe")
I'll add this "How to install" into my main post aswell, i guess :)

Last edited:
Reactions: asfad94349

rr34horder

Dec 1, 2019
I just found this anime and began watching it and I had no idea it was from a VN. Really interesting to see it both ways.

Shadurak

Jan 13, 2020
Goals were:
2) make installation as simple as possible (result is just 1 "drag'n'drop" file)

Features:
8) includes changes from "update03" from first message of this thread (so you can use torrent-only and then apply this patch)

(also, genitals are still censored, as I wasn't able to find uncen CG versions for all sex events and I don't want to do it "partially")

Requirements:

How to install:
just put "update13.int" file in your game directory, where the game executive is.

Hey, man, thanks for your hard work in merging those patches! I know I'm a bit late to the party and if you've moved on from patching the games, fair enough. But I just have to ask, are you willing to run the game images through a decensoring tool, such as DeepCreamPy+hent-AI and bundle them in another patch? Heck, I have 0 experience coding, but I'd be willing to bash my head on a wall for a while and do the work myself, if you can give me a few pointers on how to extract the images from the game files and repackage them back when they're uncensored.

Reactions: DaoDinhKien
Nov 23, 2021
Hey, man, thanks for your hard work in merging those patches! I know I'm a bit late to the party and if you've moved on from patching the games, fair enough. But I just have to ask, are you willing to run the game images through a decensoring tool, such as DeepCreamPy+hent-AI and bundle them in another patch? Heck, I have 0 experience coding, but I'd be willing to bash my head on a wall for a while and do the work myself, if you can give me a few pointers on how to extract the images from the game files and repackage them back when they're uncensored.
Hey =)
Nah, it's fine, this patch was just a preparation for my translation of Grisaia Trilogy (at least main three VNs) into my first language, so i'm still on it... And will be next few years XD

About AI-decensoring: i haven't even considered it, forgot that there are AIs nowadays that can help :D
Thank you for the idea, I will definitely research those, see what i can do (when i have time after working hours). I have a tool to convert ingame images into .BMP and then back into game files... It works a bit cranky when i tried to convert character sprites(image positioning can be broken afterwards), but should be OK to convert CGs as they are "fullscreen" and don't require coordinates :unsure:

Tho, if you already have those AI tools and know how to use them - you can try it yourself, maybe that would be faster :)
BMP images that require decensoring attached:

Last edited:

lqn126

Apr 21, 2022
Goals were:

Features:
8) includes changes from "update03" from first message of this thread (so you can use torrent-only and then apply this patch)

Requirements:

How to install:
just put "update13.int" file in your game directory, where the game executive is.

Do you need to delete the original update03.int file (not the updated one) when using this patch?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Goals were:

Features:

Requirements:

How to install:

Links: - - -
Oct 24, 2022
Lol - Sorry - Finally added that to the OP. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShereKhanRomeo

RigidStar48

Sep 11, 2021
After downloading from MEGA I get hit with "Detected: Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.A!ml" error message and it quarantines the whole 7z file. I don't see any other mentions of this could it be a false positive?

EroEroFrog

May 7, 2022
Would be rad, I played the fanmade patch of this game years and years ago, never knew about the sequels. Wanted to play this again before I started on them. I always hate when companies cut content, just give people the option! Thanks for all your hard work!

rangabang

May 4, 2021
This game has the longest common route ever lmao

I played this game years ago and absolutely loved it. Played every route.
Played it again now, starting with Amane's route cause shes best girl.
Trying to do Yumiko now, but I cant stand Yuuji not being with Amane
I love her too much

Last edited:

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Goals were:

Features:
8) includes changes from "update03" from first message of this thread (so you can use torrent-only and then apply this patch.)

#8 means it does not matter if you do or do not have "update03.int" in your game folder. If you have it already it's also fine, just leave it be =)

Requirements:

How to install:

Links: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Apr 18, 2023:
Removed GoFile link due to file deletion for some reason. (Don't have GoFile account, so don't really matter as long as other three links work fine)
Is it possible to make an uncensored patch or are mosaic?

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Time to pull this thread from the grave. I'm having issues where, when I try to stream this game to discord it flickers. But when I share my screen as a whole the flickering stops. any ideas?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes