Unity Completed The Fun of Asmodius [v3.00e] [As-key]

BaronSamedi

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone managed to trigger the blacksmith scenes?

The google translated event hints isnt always the most intuitive thing to follow

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
Basic rundown.

Risette raped by monsters 3 scenes, take respective monster extermination job from the guildhouse into the sewers.
Risette drugged with aprhrodisiac. 4 scenes take first bar job from guild
Risette at strip club 4 scenes take second bar job
Risette prostitution debt slavery 4 scenes take third bar job
Raped in slums Either loose all MP during slum night fights or wander into certian out of the way corners multiple scenes several bugged and game breaking
Risette Mind controled by blacksmith, 2 scenes wear slavery bracelet at low willpower then visit smithy in slums after 2200 pm
Chole corrupted by demons 4 scenes unlocked automaticly by day
Chole and Risette Yuri scenes unlocked after Chlole reapears
Arena mind control contract slavery 6 scenes New game + win battles D-S then sign up for SS

There are a few i'm missing but here's how to get most of the non ending specific stuff.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
This game had so much potential but the gameplay ruins it, you take 5 steps in a dungeon and get another encounter like w-t-f.....

Then to make matters worse the dungeons are extremely complex mazes so you are doing a lot of steps and just constantly running away from encounters. Shame as the rest of the game was really great I love the 3D CG and the story was interesting at first.

In the end I just used Unity extractor to view the CG as the game was definitely not worth wasting any time on, extremely frustrating to play.

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Right... Been playing this for a while now (A week long, maybe.) and play through the storyline 3 times just to get the Uriel Equipment (ALL both Light and Darkness), finish creating all gears with Asmodeus (or was it Asmodius?) defeated and have gone underground finally got ending 'A' (I thought that I got ending 'S'). I'm really frustrated about the mazes to brake the seals before the final boss. Anyone got an advice for the seal? (Been wondering for 2 - 4 hours with a high rate random monster spawn before giving up breaking the seal because I have no idea how to get there)

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
I played in this game. It was fun but short. Isn't there a Fun of Asmodeus 2 that release too ?

Mimic22

Jul 2, 2018
So, that game is a guilty pleasure of mine, and i discovered that a sequel exist :

Is there a link for that game, in english or not ? Thanks !

Mimic22

Jul 2, 2018
Im am still there by the way (i posted two years ago a bit higher), and i would be interested to a link for "The fun Asmodeus Iroha", but i swear, nobody bought it.

Liker ever.

And i searched, for two years XD