Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Say I thought there was new scenes with Montana in her office.. How ever Im still only getting the handjob and the scene changes to her bed as soon as you do??
That version isn't out yet. It's supposed to be coming out later this weekend. The game creator just made a post on their patreon with a running list of things they have added, for that release.

New version is out, but has a few bugs. I'm throwing together some quick fixes now for v0.66

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Quick bugfixes for v0.66. Please don't try and use these for 0.65a, I'm pretty sure at least some of them would break something. I'll probably find a few more bugs before the thread is updated anyway, and I'll just keep updating this post as I find things and fix them.

Just copy these rpy files into the /game/ folder under your Futa Experiment directory (overwrite the existing files), and it should automatically compile them and include the changes the next time you start the game. Again though, these are for v0.66, if that's not the version you have, please do not use these or it may break your game.

Bug fixes (as of April 13th)
  • The variable `hisher` was not being set properly, causing a crash in two specific scenes.
  • Samantha's Gym event was not triggering when you are working in the Gym. (`Gym_work_Samantha` was left out of the `gym_work_events` list.)
  • The two dinner events weren't calling `sex_stats_checker` after setting the current character to Cass or Anita, causing your girlfriend to react in ways she shouldn't have.
  • If you skipped the intro, after selecting the difficulty the game would cut to a specific event with Tina and your girlfriend in the bathroom. (I'm guessing this was something the developer was using to test the new scene, which should have been pulled out before release.)
  • The locations of all the different characters weren't being set at the very start of the first day, because of the way the intro script ended. This could cause a crash if you tried calling your girlfriend before leaving your room, and the end of the intro script also prevented you or your girlfriend from absorbing any cum you were exposed to during the intro until the next night, because it didn't use the normal method for making the player sleep.
  • One bathroom event with Tina was incorrectly using OH_Grope instead of OH_grope in an if statement, causing an exception.
  • The gym was missing the "_naughty" versions of the <whoever>_and_OH RandomEventLists. (All of the random events could trigger, the missing lists just sometimes caused an exception error.)
  • The new hypnosis event between Samantha and your girlfriend wasn't included on the _naughty event list, making it impossible for it to trigger once Samantha's relationship with your GF was too high.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing both versions of Samantha's new hypnosis event to play, one after the other.
  • The name of one of the events in Cafe_visit_events_Darcy_and_OH_naughty RandomEventList had been copied over by the name of the event list itself. Fixed.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Quick bugfixes for v0.66. Please don't try and use these for 0.65a, I'm pretty sure at least some of them would break something. I'll probably find a few more bugs before the thread is updated anyway, and I'll just keep updating this post as I find things and fix them.

Just copy these rpy files into the /game/ folder under your Futa Experiment directory (overwrite the existing files), and it should automatically compile them and include the changes the next time you start the game. Again though, these are for v0.66, if that's not the version you have, please do not use these or it may break your game.

Bug fixes (as of April 13th)
  • The variable `hisher` was not being set properly, causing a crash in two specific scenes.
  • Samantha's Gym event was not triggering when you are working in the Gym. (`Gym_work_Samantha` was left out of the `gym_work_events` list.)
  • The two dinner events weren't calling `sex_stats_checker` after setting the current character to Cass or Anita, causing your girlfriend to react in ways she shouldn't have.
  • If you skipped the intro, after selecting the difficulty the game would cut to a specific event with Tina and your girlfriend in the bathroom. (I'm guessing this was something the developer was using to test the new scene, which should have been pulled out before release.)
  • The locations of all the different characters weren't being set at the very start of the first day, because of the way the intro script ended. This could cause a crash if you tried calling your girlfriend before leaving your room, and the end of the intro script also prevented you or your girlfriend from absorbing any cum you were exposed to during the intro until the next night, because it didn't use the normal method for making the player sleep.
  • One bathroom event with Tina was incorrectly using OH_Grope instead of OH_grope in an if statement, causing an exception.
  • The gym was missing the "_naughty" versions of the <whoever>_and_OH RandomEventLists. (All of the random events could trigger, the missing lists just sometimes caused an exception error.)
  • The new hypnosis event between Samantha and your girlfriend wasn't included on the _naughty event list, making it impossible for it to trigger once Samantha's relationship with your GF was too high.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing both versions of Samantha's new hypnosis event to play, one after the other.
  • The name of one of the events in Cafe_visit_events_Darcy_and_OH_naughty RandomEventList had been copied over by the name of the event list itself. Fixed.
Tried to download the update from Patreon, but when clicking the link it says the file is no longer available..

namelessmusician

Jan 25, 2018
Judging by the time the OP was edited, I'd venture it's not.
Scroll a few posts up an you'll see files you can download that Broiche has provided that should do the same thing.
Yeah I saw that, I just wanted to know if I needed to use those to patch it myself. Thanks for letting me know.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
I haven't had a chance to look at the bugfixes Torian added, but I'll take a peek tomorrow and update what I posted above.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, I still keep getting errors every time the girlfriend calls. Once I try to exit the conversation, it just errors every single time. Have to load up an auto save and hope she doesn't call, but then it just starts again once she calls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Had this problem in the last version, and again in the new version (using the bugfixes posted earlier).

Ynotnow82

Apr 28, 2022
Yeah, I still keep getting errors every time the girlfriend calls. Once I try to exit the conversation, it just errors every single time. Have to load up an auto save and hope she doesn't call, but then it just starts again once she calls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Had this problem in the last version, and again in the new version (using the bugfixes posted earlier).
You did start a new game correct?

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Ynotnow82

Apr 28, 2022
When they added the phone system they said a new game may be required, probably should add that to changelog Torian_Media

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Has anyone gotten the sneak out to tina scene? I cant get it and im playing .66
You know... come to think of it, I haven't seen that one either? After a quick look at the requirements to trigger it, I think I see why. First of all, for it to come up, you just have to make a couple random rolls that leave you at about a 5% chance, and then there's one last stat requirement that lowers the odds even more-- your girlfriend has to fail an addiction check for the event to actually trigger, (her addiction_need has to be higher than a random roll between 50 and 100.) So, she has to build up enough of a need that she fails that check, without her getting her fix anywhere else, earlier in the day.

That's kind of tough to set up. When her addiction_need is that high, there are so, so many other events that also start to trigger where she can get her cum fix, and you have to avoid all of them until that base 5% chance comes up. (And the addiction information widget seems to be broken in the current version, so... it's pretty tough to even figure out when she *might* be able to fail that check.)

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Using the version from OP and the bugfixes above - if you go to options > working guide > stats, it triggers the 'anita joining the relationship' conversation with your GF for some reason.

Also, I'm getting the line about 'You have been asked to work in the Doctor's Office" whenever I go to the clinic even if I haven't actually been asked to work there and there's no option to work there.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022
You know... come to think of it, I haven't seen that one either? After a quick look at the requirements to trigger it, I think I see why. First of all, for it to come up, you just have to make a couple random rolls that leave you at about a 5% chance, and then there's one last stat requirement that lowers the odds even more-- your girlfriend has to fail an addiction check for the event to actually trigger, (her addiction_need has to be higher than a random roll between 50 and 100.) So, she has to build up enough of a need that she fails that check, without her getting her fix anywhere else, earlier in the day.

That's kind of tough to set up. When her addiction_need is that high, there are so, so many other events that also start to trigger where she can get her cum fix, and you have to avoid all of them until that base 5% chance comes up. (And the addiction information widget seems to be broken in the current version, so... it's pretty tough to even figure out when she *might* be able to fail that check.)
This explains why I been trying to get the scene for hours without success lol

Jun 1, 2022
Also another thing I noticed when ever I try to see my addiction levels the game crashes from a bug and also going to sleep sometimes it also causes a bugged gray screen

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes