• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
He messaged me as well, aparantely I got 4 contributor scenes to do so since my last load was Anita being sneaky in the players room, this time I've devoted most of mine to Montanna, if he gives the go ahead.
Not a big Montanna fan myself but hey I will take what ever the Tina fan contributors request out of Tina in the future :cool:

Jun 1, 2022
I am going to wait for the next build since no contributor scenes on this one I will patiently wait for the Tina scenes and new content on the next one also glad to see the game being constantly being worked on.

I do wish the game was on Steam or something I refuse to sub to Patreon or any subscription type service.
Yup same I rather wait no use in playing a phone only update in my opinion

Jun 1, 2022
Not a big Montanna fan myself but hey I will take what ever the Tina fan contributors request out of Tina in the future :cool:
Montanna is a bit weird for me because I don't really dislike her but at the same time I'm also not her biggest fan she is kind of in the middle of the road for me.

If I had to rank them based on my personal preference keeping in mind that I mostly play the game for the NTR content and not the MC content then I would rank them like this:
1. Tina 2. Anita 3. The evil Darcy 4. Montanna 5. Samantha 6. Good or shy Darcy 7 Cass

Now that I think about it Evil Thicc Darcy had no NTR scenes what a bummer, hopefully she does in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanillahater

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Futa Experiment [v0.65a] [Torian]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Ynotnow82

Apr 28, 2022
Montanna is a bit weird for me because I don't really dislike her but at the same time I'm also not her biggest fan she is kind of in the middle of the road for me.

If I had to rank them based on my personal preference keeping in mind that I mostly play the game for the NTR content and not the MC content then I would rank them like this:
1. Tina 2. Anita 3. The evil Darcy 4. Montanna 5. Samantha 6. Good or shy Darcy 7 Cass

Now that I think about it Evil Thicc Darcy had no NTR scenes what a bummer, hopefully she does in the future.
She does sneak in your room and come on your gf or both of you

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFutaExperiment-0.65a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
Subscriber here. His "MIA" moments seem to come from him trying to fit so much content into each update, and going over schedule trying to finish each new thing in the update, rather than lack of motivation. He's also talking about how he's trying to get better with communicating (to the point where he's considering making a discord) to anyone hesitant, right now, I would say its worth it to support the game still.
Though, he should definitely try out releasing less per update and updating regularly rather than going dark for awhile just to give everyone a huge update. Would probably be less stress on him.

"I've been thinking about the phone system and have been playing around with the coding a lot. It is a good system but it definitely needs tweaking. Please let me know how you think I should proceed with the phone system (...)I will do a main release this weekend. I will fix bugs and see how the vote goes. The new content will be some stuff I have had partially done, just not ready to implement. So a decent number of new scenes. I don't want to get too bogged down as it will slow down the amount of content getting released. I will also look to open a discord, which will really help with communication. Definitely need to improve on that front."
That's the reason I still will support his Patreon account and voted for him to fix the bugs and SLOWLY issue more content. I got the impression from a post he made a few months back that he had several others working on coding and content for him. Perhaps they either didn't come thru or he was having a hard integrating that into his game. Either way, what he's put out so far, although still buggy depending on what version you play, is still great so I'll stick around for a bit. I believe in the long haul, if he can stick around and not abandon the game like so many others, his game will be a very good one. I even said I'd definately support on Steam or Itch if he ever got that far.

thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
That's reassuring to hear that while the dev could improve his communication he is at least working hard on the game I am very surprised he doesn't have a Discord yet it's very standard when it comes to game developers nowadays I think that would help him on that front very well.
I am really excited to see all the new content in the upcoming build well that's until someone posts the build here eventually since I can't financially support him at the moment anyways I am really hoping for more Tina and a few of the other girls with less scenes I am hoping the dev limits how much content a single girl can get in a very short period of time or rotates the girls a bit so that the less popular girls also get some spotlight like others have already mentioned in the thread before.
Having a Discord would be nice, but he's already appearing to be overloaded. Having to maintain a Discord along with a Pateon account AND develop the game might be a little much right now.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Mine would be:
1) Anita, 2) Montanna, 3) Good Darcy, 4) Cass, 5) Samantha, 6) Tina, 7) Evil Darcy.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Ohh we doing list again.

1. Anita
2. Montanna
3. Sam
4. Rebecca ( ? :p )
5. Cass
6. Darcy / Evil Darcy
7.Guard
8. GF
9. Tina :KEK:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Girlfriend is 8th, someone a bit jealous the girlfriend is also getting sausage? :sneaky:
Yas :whistle:

I kinda explained it in the past I don't like her character + her recking hypocrisy if I invite girls to our rel. which means it's open don't act all shocked and be like " I can't believe they doing this " every single time and some of her lines are clear Blame-shifting.

I could also touch how her be there invalides any reason for MC to be there cause MC doesn't feel like special guest imo in that setup GF does with no voting etc.

I found FMC model better that just personal opinion.

And worst of all she never cleans our room...

Overall I'm of thinking that MC would be better off without her so I'm actually cheering for girls to steal her.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yas :whistle:

I kinda explained it in the past I don't like her character + her recking hypocrisy if I invite girls to our rel. which means it's open don't act all shocked and be like " I can't believe they doing this " every single time and some of her lines are clear Blame-shifting.

I could also touch how her be there invalides any reason for MC to be there cause MC doesn't feel like special guest imo in that setup GF does with no voting etc.

I found FMC model better that just personal opinion.

And worst of all she never cleans our room...

Overall I'm of thinking that MC would be better off without her so I'm actually cheering for girls to steal her.
I think there are some lines where you GF is aroused if she sees stuff going on with you and the other girls, I imagine that will eventually roll out completely.

On a side note, her randomly cleaning the room would make for some interesting scenes...

Imagine an ending where you amicably split up and each marry a different girl.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Since everyone is doing a tier list mine is:
1.Tina
2. Montana
3. Samantha
4. Agressive/Evil Darcy
5. Anita
6. Cassandra
7. Normal Darcy

I like aggressive and confident characters like Tina and Montana and tend to dislike shy or calm characters so that explains my tier list a little.

Also its best to wait for the next update I was playing around the public one with the new phone and sometimes looking at messages will crash my game the game needs more bug fixing plus theres not a lot of new content other then phone stuff.

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
I'm personally attracted to Tina the most consider her my favorite because I think she does the NTR the best but other than that unlike a lot of people I don't have a rankings list on my mind I split the girls in to three categories.

The best for the gf/ntr paths which are:Tina, Montanna and Samantha maybe buff Darcy who knows since she doesn't have ntr content yet.

For the MC love path the best are: Cassandra and Darcy for sure.

For the last category Its neutral: which would be Anita because she is sort of like a jack of all trades master of none she has some solid ntr cucking scenes but she also has some sort of sweet sort of romantic scenes so she can be both.

I do remember there is that one locked futa with cum addiction so will be interesting to see her personality and in what group I place her in, but until she gets out one can only speculate.

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
Since everyone is doing a tier list mine is:
1.Tina
2. Montana
3. Samantha
4. Agressive/Evil Darcy
5. Anita
6. Cassandra
7. Normal Darcy

I like aggressive and confident characters like Tina and Montana and tend to dislike shy or calm characters so that explains my tier list a little.

Also its best to wait for the next update I was playing around the public one with the new phone and sometimes looking at messages will crash my game the game needs more bug fixing plus theres not a lot of new content other then phone stuff.
This is why I did not bother downloading the public build because the next one will be better more bug fixing and new content better to wait.

Reactions: Choo-choo
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes