thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
I was going to sub to the dev of this game on patreon because I really enjoy this game and their work but I'm a bit on the fence about it since it seems its normal for him to go MIA and then pop back out of nowhere guess I will wait a little bit for some news before I make a decision.
I was having similar thoughts, but I'd hate it if monatary support was what was keeping him from getting updates done and he was too proud to say it. I really like the game and I'm even willing to pay for a completed game / "season". I'm 50 / 50 on keeping up my support on Patreon. I'll wait it out a little more as I'm not going to miss the $10 I'm paying to support. Hopefully he'll get his stuff together and put out some more.

Reactions: Ken Moreno

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I was having similar thoughts, but I'd hate it if monatary support was what was keeping him from getting updates done and he was too proud to say it. I really like the game and I'm even willing to pay for a completed game / "season". I'm 50 / 50 on keeping up my support on Patreon. I'll wait it out a little more as I'm not going to miss the $10 I'm paying to support. Hopefully he'll get his stuff together and put out some more.
Yea I am in a similar situation I really don't mind paying a larger amount of money if it means getting a good and completed product in return for example I have around 20+ AVN on steam at the moment some are even split in to season 1 and 2 when they are long I don't mind this as well since it supports devs who put in the effort, but on the flipside I am very cautious to who I sub on Patreon after being a supporter of an AVN called AOA Academy where basically one day the dev just decided to quit out of the blue and took off with all of his supporters money and screwing everyone , which I want to state I don't think that's the case here just an anecdote I always think about before I blindly just start shelling out my money monthly to any dev especially for the higher tiers that give more perks on Patreon.

I personally think most supporters of any product on Patreon are quite forgiving willing to keep support as long as devs keep them informed of what's going on or if there are delays I think that any devs biggest enemy is radio silence because it makes people feel uneasy, but like I said I do want to support the game eventually because for one ntr futa is extremely niche and two I really love the characters and all the things in the game as a whole also I would love to get some more content for Tina even if it means having to shell out a couple of extra bucks.

Last edited:

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
Good news it seems like the dev is back he posted some sort of poll with info I am not a Patreon subscriber so I can't see but at least its good news he seems to be active.

JohnDaShark

May 1, 2020
Subscriber here. His "MIA" moments seem to come from him trying to fit so much content into each update, and going over schedule trying to finish each new thing in the update, rather than lack of motivation. He's also talking about how he's trying to get better with communicating (to the point where he's considering making a discord) to anyone hesitant, right now, I would say its worth it to support the game still.
Though, he should definitely try out releasing less per update and updating regularly rather than going dark for awhile just to give everyone a huge update. Would probably be less stress on him.

"I've been thinking about the phone system and have been playing around with the coding a lot. It is a good system but it definitely needs tweaking. Please let me know how you think I should proceed with the phone system (...)I will do a main release this weekend. I will fix bugs and see how the vote goes. The new content will be some stuff I have had partially done, just not ready to implement. So a decent number of new scenes. I don't want to get too bogged down as it will slow down the amount of content getting released. I will also look to open a discord, which will really help with communication. Definitely need to improve on that front."

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
That's reassuring to hear that while the dev could improve his communication he is at least working hard on the game I am very surprised he doesn't have a Discord yet it's very standard when it comes to game developers nowadays I think that would help him on that front very well.
I am really excited to see all the new content in the upcoming build well that's until someone posts the build here eventually since I can't financially support him at the moment anyways I am really hoping for more Tina and a few of the other girls with less scenes I am hoping the dev limits how much content a single girl can get in a very short period of time or rotates the girls a bit so that the less popular girls also get some spotlight like others have already mentioned in the thread before.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDaShark

JohnDaShark

May 1, 2020
That's reassuring to hear that while the dev could improve his communication he is at least working hard on the game I am very surprised he doesn't have a Discord yet it's very standard when it comes to game developers nowadays I think that would help him on that front very well.
I am really excited to see all the new content in the upcoming build well that's until someone posts the build here eventually since I can't financially support him at the moment anyways I am really hoping for more Tina and a few of the other girls with less scenes I am hoping the dev limits how much content a single girl can get or rotates the girls a bit so that the less popular girls also get some spotlight like others have already mentioned in the thread before.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, the contributor build he just released is 75% Tina ;) wonder if this means Tina is getting the next story update after the bug fixes and the phone system fixes. And from the looks of the poll so far, everyone is telling him to slow down and bugfix.

Reactions: Vanillahater

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, the contributor build he just released is 75% Tina ;) wonder if this means Tina is getting the next story update after the bug fixes and the phone system fixes. And from the looks of the poll so far, everyone is telling him to slow down and bugfix.
Awesome thanks for the info bro I cant read the Patreon posts so you're a godsend that's good news for Tina fans I know there a few others here who like her here as well so everyone who is a fan rejoice and if she did get her story next it would be a dream come true she is my favorite she's one of the few of the futa girls who does the netorare path the best in my opinion because Tina is very cocky and aggressive as opposed to some of the other girls that are more shy and less aggressive.
If her story came next that could make sense since the last build was mostly Darcy, then Anita has a lot of content and I think I read somewhere or someone mentioning Montana build is planned already for the future that would only leave Tina, Cass and Samantha although if we going by logic Samantha would probably be one of the last girls since she's seems very important to the story and her story seems intertwined with Montana but I could be wrong just speculation on my part and from what I played.

One last thing I totally agree with his subs he should totally work on fixing the bugs first otherwise what good is content if it doesn't work or its frustrating experience I do have to say the only positive thing about having to wait for the builds to be posted here is that they are usually the bug fixed versions so its less frustrating to play then the beta ones.

Last edited:

JohnDaShark

May 1, 2020
Awesome thanks for the info bro I cant read the Patreon posts so you're a godsend that's good news for Tina fans I know there a few others here who like her here as well so everyone who is a fan rejoice and if she did get her story next it would be a dream come true she is my favorite she's one of the few of the futa girls who does the netorare path the best in my opinion because Tina is very cocky and aggressive as opposed to some of the other girls that are more shy and less aggressive.
If her story came next that could make sense since the last build was mostly Darcy, then Anita has a lot of content and I think I read somewhere or someone mentioning Montana build is planned already for the future that would only leave Tina, Cass and Samantha although if we going by logic Samantha would probably be one of the last girls since she's seems very important to the story and her story seems intertwined with Montana but I could be wrong just speculation on my part and from what I played.

One last thing I totally agree with his subs he should totally work on fixing the bugs first otherwise what good is content if it doesn't work or its frustrating experience I do have to say the only positive thing about having to wait for the builds to be posted here is that they are usually the bug fixed versions so its less frustrating to play then the beta ones.
Yeah, two of the three Tina contributor scenes are heavy NTR. They're also fairly long for a typical scene as well, like, almost the length of a Samantha session long, if not the same length. Which is nice. The creator is definitely putting care into this game.

Reactions: Vanillahater

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
Yeah, two of the three Tina contributor scenes are heavy NTR. They're also fairly long for a typical scene as well, like, almost the length of a Samantha session long, if not the same length.
Perfect exactly what I been waiting for super based contributors for requesting some Tina NTR scenes (those are the best) next update is going to amazing! Now all we need is for the dev to fix all the bugs and other stuff that needs to be implemented but so far based on all the info you been telling me it sounds like its going to be my favorite update so far and yea I do agree the Dev clearly loves what he is doing you can tell when playing the game its the perfect futa ntr love note to fans easily a 10 out of 10 game for me personally.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022
Like Tioshy mentioned, it seems that Torian is currently working on a much better version of the game with bug fixes and new content so its better to wait for someone to upload that build he is working on at the moment onto here once it comes out later in the month.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022
Yeah, two of the three Tina contributor scenes are heavy NTR. They're also fairly long for a typical scene as well, like, almost the length of a Samantha session long, if not the same length. Which is nice. The creator is definitely putting care into this game.
It's always good to see more scenes for the true alpha Tina aka Ms steal your girl ;)
8m8w0j.jpg

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I am really excited to see all the new content in the upcoming build well that's until someone posts the build here eventually since I can't financially support him at the moment anyways I am really hoping for more Tina and a few of the other girls with less scenes I am hoping the dev limits how much content a single girl can get in a very short period of time or rotates the girls a bit so that the less popular girls also get some spotlight like others have already mentioned in the thread before.
He messaged me as well, aparantely I got 4 contributor scenes to do so since my last load was Anita being sneaky in the players room, this time I've devoted most of mine to Montanna, if he gives the go ahead.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Hey, haven't posted on here in a while. Comms is definitely my biggest issue. I am going to be getting some help on that front. I am also a nightmare to respond to when someone texts me :).

My proofreader will be helping me to community manage going forward. We know each other so communication between us is very easy, and they are very familiar with the project and direction.

The issue is that I work a full-time job. I schedule 2+ hours an evening and around 15 hours over a weekend to work on the game. I just start working on content and actually forget to respond to messages. I would rather get that extra scene complete then browse the forums. Which I need to try to set some time aside for that.

The latest public release is out 0.65a. This is the fixed phone system. This does not include the $5 contributor scenes. A content update is due this weekend.

Sorry for being a bit rubbish on here:) You can grab the links from my Patreon or Subscribestar

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
I am going to wait for the next build since no contributor scenes on this one I will patiently wait for the Tina scenes and new content on the next one also glad to see the game being constantly being worked on.

I do wish the game was on Steam or something I refuse to sub to Patreon or any subscription type service.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes