Jun 1, 2022
Just finished all the content up to the game version that is posted here on this site thread and I absolutely love it! Its simple and yet has some very unique fetishes like Futa NTR which I am a huge fan of that especific fetish and the main reason I decided to give the game a try.

I think the game does a phenomenal job in the Futa NTR fetish category I feel like each girl feels very different then the others in terms of personality and seeing the girlfriend slowly fall in to the hands of the futas corrupted is the cherry on top amazing game.

I cant wait for the next update huge fan of the game now especially of Tinas NTR scenes I really like her shes blunt, hot, shameless and horny all the time it just makes the futa NTR path so much better I enjoyed Tinas NTR scenes with the girlfriend the most seeing her steal her away was awesome and very hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: plapmachine

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Just finished all the content up to the game version that is posted here on this site thread and I absolutely love it! Its simple and yet has some very unique fetishes like Futa NTR which I am a huge fan of that especific fetish and the main reason I decided to give the game a try.

I think the game does a phenomenal job in the Futa NTR fetish category I feel like each girl feels very different then the others in terms of personality and seeing the girlfriend slowly fall in to the hands of the futas corrupted is the cherry on top amazing game.

I cant wait for the next update huge fan of the game now especially of Tinas NTR scenes I really like her shes blunt, hot, shameless and horny all the time it just makes the futa NTR path so much better I enjoyed Tinas NTR scenes with the girlfriend the most seeing her steal her away was awesome and very hot.
is said futa ntr avoidable without avoiding said futas?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I hope we get more Tina ntr content soon also hope we can invite her to dinner in the future like with Anita and Cass.

Also does anybody know how to trigger the Tina ntr scene where she fucks the girlfriend in the bathroom? its the scene where she lifts her up I have only managed to trigger it by going to sleep and random chance but don't know how to manually trigger it.
As random as all of the others I believe.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
I might update some of these once the next version comes out. (I haven't really looked at 0.60 yet, and at this point I might as well wait for the phone update that is supposed to be coming shortly.)
The Phone version came out about a week ago, but is extremely buggy. If you go to the room when Samantha and the GF are in a therapy session you'll get trapped in a do-loop and can't break out. Basically it plays every possible dialogue between them and you're forced to quit the game. There's something similar with Cleaning the Gym task. I'd wait for ver 0.7 or some sort of patch to 0.65 before playing it. ver .60 is the best one for right now. The developer has had some issues with internet (connectivity) and also, according to some other developers, has a habit of dropping off the radar sometimes. If they can get the bugs fixed in 0.65 it'd be okay, but the phone app is frustrating as you'll get assignments from waking up in the morning along with rapid-fire assignments throughout the day on the phone. It's almost overwhelming. I didn't really get a chance to enjoy / test out the phone app as I spent a LOT of time dealing with bugs and the deluge of tasks. There's one bug (Cleaning the Gym) that'll give you the debug screen, but the option to IGNORE isn't available and the ROLLBACK only sends you back one scene, only to cause another crash. I had to quit / reload from the most recent Autosave in order to continue. After that you have to ignore any tasks to clean the Gym or you'll get a crash. Like I said, buggy. Wait for a release of a patch to 0.65 or just ver 0.70 and hope it's more stable.

thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
It's out now for patrons.
Liked your April Fools Joke to your Patreons (I'm one by the way). I certainly hope he gets this game debugged. Not very happy with the current ver 0.65 as released on Patreon (I support him too). The phone app is frustrating and I haven't really had a chance to test it out as there are just too many bugs. Between the loop with Samantha / GF in therapy and the crash that occures when doing the Gym cleaning assignment, I'm going to cross my fingers, hope he stays on task, and releases a patch for the bugs along with fixing some of the phone app behaviors like some of us have suggested. BTW, I'll probably be sending a DM in Patreon about your Futa Grandma game as I've come onto it late and want to get the sequence of games down.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
The Phone version came out about a week ago, but is extremely buggy. If you go to the room when Samantha and the GF are in a therapy session you'll get trapped in a do-loop and can't break out. Basically it plays every possible dialogue between them and you're forced to quit the game. There's something similar with Cleaning the Gym task. I'd wait for ver 0.7 or some sort of patch to 0.65 before playing it. ver .60 is the best one for right now. The developer has had some issues with internet (connectivity) and also, according to some other developers, has a habit of dropping off the radar sometimes. If they can get the bugs fixed in 0.65 it'd be okay, but the phone app is frustrating as you'll get assignments from waking up in the morning along with rapid-fire assignments throughout the day on the phone. It's almost overwhelming. I didn't really get a chance to enjoy / test out the phone app as I spent a LOT of time dealing with bugs and the deluge of tasks. There's one bug (Cleaning the Gym) that'll give you the debug screen, but the option to IGNORE isn't available and the ROLLBACK only sends you back one scene, only to cause another crash. I had to quit / reload from the most recent Autosave in order to continue. After that you have to ignore any tasks to clean the Gym or you'll get a crash. Like I said, buggy. Wait for a release of a patch to 0.65 or just ver 0.70 and hope it's more stable.
According to his last Patreon post it seems he plans on bug fixing a lot of stuff and plans to have 1 or 2 updates fixing those on the weekend and then plans to have a couple other updates focusing on content at the end of the month, now lets pray and hope he does manage to fix everything and doesnt go off radar for some time again we will see I guess.

Reactions: thedarkone1698

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Liked your April Fools Joke to your Patreons (I'm one by the way). I certainly hope he gets this game debugged. Not very happy with the current ver 0.65 as released on Patreon (I support him too). The phone app is frustrating and I haven't really had a chance to test it out as there are just too many bugs. Between the loop with Samantha / GF in therapy and the crash that occures when doing the Gym cleaning assignment, I'm going to cross my fingers, hope he stays on task, and releases a patch for the bugs along with fixing some of the phone app behaviors like some of us have suggested. BTW, I'll probably be sending a DM in Patreon about your Futa Grandma game as I've come onto it late and want to get the sequence of games down.
Happy to help, love to read people's thoughts about my stories, characters, their personalities and their interactions.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That'd make their conversation off-topic though, wouldn't it?
Not strictly, no. You'd see that if you'd read the relevant posts for context.

Of course, if you feel strongly that it is, then go right ahead and report them for it. If any of their posts get removed then they'll know the most likely culprit for something so petty.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023

Of course, if you feel strongly that it is, then go right ahead and report them for it. If any of their posts get removed then they'll know the most likely culprit for something so petty.
Don't worry

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The strangest bug I have seen so far in this update here, not counting the "fatal error"s, was that when you get cucked in your apartment, they will keep replaying the sex scenes until it gets to one of them talking. Does a good job of boosting her relationship with the bull in question.:ROFLMAO:

It is generally polite to not discuss other games in a different thread, but I believe that is usually for folk with chains of replies to it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It is generally polite to not discuss other games in a different thread, but I believe that is usually for folk with chains of replies to it.
Yes, which is why Icarus Media only responded to a compliment that was part of a comment from a patron about the state of 0.65 (which he had also informed the thread of being released to patrons) instead of what some have done in the past of advertising their own product in other threads.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Would it be possible to be able change outfit on MC? Im playing as a fem, and find her outfit rather dull =/

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I was going to sub to the dev of this game on patreon because I really enjoy this game and their work but I'm a bit on the fence about it since it seems its normal for him to go MIA and then pop back out of nowhere guess I will wait a little bit for some news before I make a decision.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I was going to sub to the dev of this game on patreon because I really enjoy this game and their work but I'm a bit on the fence about it since it seems its normal for him to go MIA and then pop back out of nowhere guess I will wait a little bit for some news before I make a decision.
Can't you set it up to pay when they provide an update? If not you could always one time every time you enjoy an update.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Can't you set it up to pay when they provide an update? If not you could always one time every time you enjoy an update.
Yea might do the latter just sub once an new update drops I'm mainly just waiting on the phone bug fixed version since I heard from people who are currently subbed that the 0.65 phone beta version update is very buggy atm and not worth the headache.

Reactions: thedarkone1698
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes