• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
They say they won't like putting trackers on the Futas, but not putting them on makes it really frustrating to search for events. Is this relevant to the relationship between the MC and the Futas?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
As of now not really I play with trackers on and have gotten all the scenes in the game haven't seen any downsides to it as of yet.
Placing a tracker "sets" your relationship with the futas to 0. But that happens imediatelly after the prologue, when you'd at most have like 2-3 relationship points with Anita and Samantha if you went along with their prologue activities. A.K.A the downside is basically nothing.

Placing a tracker on the GF on the other hand sets your starting relationship to 50. It is easy to grind out her relationship back to 100 since hanging out with her in your room is a guaranteed activity, but, specially if you are playing on hard, this might lead into her cheating on the player very early in the game.

Overall trackers are worth it anyway just for the convenience, the downsides are negligible.

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
Placing a tracker "sets" your relationship with the futas to 0. But that happens imediatelly after the prologue, when you'd at most have like 2-3 relationship points with Anita and Samantha if you went along with their prologue activities. A.K.A the downside is basically nothing.

Placing a tracker on the GF on the other hand sets your starting relationship to 50. It is easy to grind out her relationship back to 100 since hanging out with her in your room is a guaranteed activity, but, specially if you are playing on hard, this might lead into her cheating on the player very early in the game.

Overall trackers are worth it anyway just for the convenience, the downsides are negligible.
So thats how they work thanks for the explanation I was playing on lower difficulty so I din't feel a big impact on my playthrough but like you said the fact you can grind those things makes placing trackers worth it and for sanity sake

Jun 1, 2022
Some news posted on Patreon about the upcoming version:

Countdown to 0.66 release
Hello, everyone. I have today off as a holiday from work, so I have been able to get a lot done. Your support has helped me buy additional holidays so I can do days like this. Big Thank You to everyone.
This weekend's release will have the new scenes from the contributor release.
  • Girlfriend sneaking out to see Tina at night
  • Tina masturbating with a toy in her room
  • Tina walking in on you watching GF, sex scene
  • Reworked Anita x Player scene, new animation and extra text
  • Plus
  • PL x Montanna giving her a Handjob in her office
  • PL x Montanna giving her a Blowjob in her office
  • PL x Montanna riding her in her office
  • Samantha hypnotises GF for a BJ in the bathroom if she says no
I am hoping for a few more. I will see how I get on. I will update this page as I go. I want a lot of new content before working on the phone system, so my main focus is on that for this weekend.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Some news posted on Patreon about the upcoming version:

Countdown to 0.66 release
Hello, everyone. I have today off as a holiday from work, so I have been able to get a lot done. Your support has helped me buy additional holidays so I can do days like this. Big Thank You to everyone.
This weekend's release will have the new scenes from the contributor release.
  • Girlfriend sneaking out to see Tina at night
  • Tina masturbating with a toy in her room
  • Tina walking in on you watching GF, sex scene
  • Reworked Anita x Player scene, new animation and extra text
  • Plus
  • PL x Montanna giving her a Handjob in her office
  • PL x Montanna giving her a Blowjob in her office
  • PL x Montanna riding her in her office
  • Samantha hypnotises GF for a BJ in the bathroom if she says no
I am hoping for a few more. I will see how I get on. I will update this page as I go. I want a lot of new content before working on the phone system, so my main focus is on that for this weekend.
Hell yea! More Tina and Samantha ntr scenes I can't wait to play it.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Do i need to star the game again for the phone to work semi properly? everytime i get a message from the GF and answered it, it creates a bug that can't be ignored, just rollback and stuck there

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
How about some fondling scenes? with the futas fondling the mc?? Im thinking Tina, Samantha ofc during therapy, and ofc Anita who is also digging the mc =)?

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Just wanna say that I appreciate the pacing of updates and the direction the game is taking now. A year ago I was considering this to be abandonware which is crazy to think now. Good luck dev, keep up the good work :)

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
Torian has been working very hard on the game which I really appreciate its extremely hard to find futa NTR games so it is very nice to have this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Say I thought there was new scenes with Montana in her office.. How ever Im still only getting the handjob and the scene changes to her bed as soon as you do??

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes