FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
:confused::confused:Most game updates are about girlfriends, not mc

It is really disappointing, the futa x male genre lacks strength and the sequences are few.

The game is over for me, delete the male and continue futa on female

• Haha
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
btw don't know if its just me , but whenever i get a call in game where jasmine asked to get close to someone it breaks.

Jun 1, 2022
:confused::confused:Most game updates are about girlfriends, not mc

It is really disappointing, the futa x male genre lacks strength and the sequences are few.

The game is over for me, delete the male and continue futa on female
Because that has never been the main focus of the game there are so many futa on male games on this site way more than any other futa genre actually so if you don't like this game you can perhaps play those.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
somthing is wrong with Anita. NVM what i do when she enter in room aways fuck with me and neva with GF even with cheats ;p

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
THIS IS NOT EVEN FUTA...cuz futa , should i remind to the many devs outhere, it's about having BOTH a penis and a Vagina
Problem with the whole debate about futa, shemale yadda yadda is most don't care. Me included, and to avoid that trap I invented my own in game lore. Most just want to play a game where a feminine looking creature has a dick and don't want to get involved in debates akin to Kirk vs Picard, when you just appreciate Star Trek. Or the futanari equivalent debate.

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
Problem with the whole debate about futa, shemale yadda yadda is most don't care. Me included, and to avoid that trap I invented my own in game lore. Most just want to play a game where a feminine looking creature has a dick and don't want to get involved in debates akin to Kirk vs Picard, when you just appreciate Star Trek. Or the futanari equivalent debate.
I mean, it's kinda dumb to adopt a Japanese word and then completely ignore its meaning. Just say dickgirl then.

Reactions: adame and Xonra

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I mean, it's kinda dumb to adopt a Japanese word and then completely ignore its meaning. Just say dickgirl then.
Words are but vibrations with socially agreed meanings. These can change regardless of geographical location or cultural use. It would be equally as dumb to argue and fight over words and their meanings whilst the big picture is ignored. See the forest, not the trees.

As I said, people want to simply enjoy, escape, into a fictional tale, not have a Futanari Version of the Kirk vs Picard debate. I am reminded of that tale of a man that was shot by an arrow, who refused to receive medical advice unless he knew the person who shot the arrow, or the wood the arrow was made from, or from how long a distance it the bow was that shot it, or numerous other things, of course, in these middling trifles of thought he would die before he had an answer, better to focus on the main or big issue. Hence...see the forest, not the trees. It makes life a lot less stressful.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I mean, it's kinda dumb to adopt a word and completely ignore its meaning. Just use the correct definition and stop changing a words usage in general.
Yeah i couldn't care less.
I see dick and tits and I coom.
My man.
My Man.gif

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
Words are but vibrations with socially agreed meanings. These can change regardless of geographical location or cultural use. It would be equally as dumb to argue and fight over words and their meanings whilst the big picture is ignored. See the forest, not the trees.
Yeah, that's a very boring way to look at communication. Foreign words are great at expanding your usable concepts, if you just readapt them into some meaningless form that mutates contextually, you've only limited yourself and inhibited communication with those people. Looking at it another way, you've missed the beauty of the trees by holding onto an amalgamation called a forest.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes