sammajamma

Jun 30, 2021
How does Evil Darcy get triggered? Is it just if her lust rises high enough? if so, my gf is too horny for futa and keeps Darcy's lust too low for the event to trigger

Reactions: Will619

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
How does Evil Darcy get triggered? Is it just if her lust rises high enough? if so, my gf is too horny for futa and keeps Darcy's lust too low for the event to trigger
The way you can speedrun evil darcy is setting everyone to horny, and then clicking on "wait for gf" > "Hang out with gf" on repeat in your room until the event triggers. GF can't fuck Darcy if she's sat watching TV with you all day every day :)

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Evil Darcy flow chart:

Trigger event with the above method ^

Then, Go to monatana's office > go to anita's office > search Anita's office when she's gone > go to Darcy's computer lab, search archives > Go back to Darcy's computer Lab, Eliza > Do stuff until you see the hallway event that shows Samantha sneaking into a room you've never seen before

(Not sure if this is needed; but in order to trigger the Samantha key shower scene you MAY have to search for the key in Samantha's room & office first, nevertheless the key can only be found when Samantha is taking a shower because she keeps the key on her at all times, do random stuff until this scene is triggered.)

>This should trigger Darcy events.

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
The way you can speedrun evil darcy is setting everyone to horny, and then clicking on "wait for gf" > "Hang out with gf" on repeat in your room until the event triggers. GF can't fuck Darcy if she's sat watching TV with you all day every day :)
Do you know how to trigger the evil darcy x gf scene? i havent got that one yet

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Do you know how to trigger the evil darcy x gf scene? i havent got that one yet
I have also been trying. From the images folder I think it is supposed to trigger at night time when you go to sleep. There may be conflictions that stop this event from triggering, such as end of week vote. Not sure.

Reactions: Darthcrop

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
male protagonist?? for real or.... anmd NTR is avoidable? thanks
Yes, male protagonist.
Netorare... It's postponable but ultimately not avoidable* unless you're open to sharing with the majority of it being the GF getting the vast majority of the action.

*The only way to avoid it is to not have the GF be there at all.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Super buggy release this time, and I'm failing to find even a mention of a bugfix on patreon/subscribestar or in the discord.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Super buggy release this time, and I'm failing to find even a mention of a bugfix on patreon/subscribestar or in the discord.
well its been updated just today, that means its been just a week since patreon release, give it time

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes