Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
I love the new Samantha scene, I felt like it was a bit grindy before and there needed to be more steamy scenes between her and the player, so I like how she can make the player come to her office and give her some attention. She's also my favorite lol, can't wait for more!
I dislike it because it can interrupt methods used to force trigger certain events such as GF sneaking out or how to guarantee evil Darcy on higher GF / Futa relation playthroughs.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
Didn't play new version(s) but I can say that Evil Darcy cum is more addictive at least it should be cause it has higher value in files however the body parts for MC and GF have a maximum you can take daily she hits that maximum but can't get over it simple as that.
ok i didn't know there was a daily cap

Reactions: Kohan54

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Finally got Evil Darcy X GF scene!
It is a sleep scene so already hard to get. While Evil Darcy is out when you sleep she might come in and force herself onto GF, seems pretty low odds. I also got Darcy's love of GF to max, I'm not sure if you have to do that but the scene only trigged after that and they talk about 'love' a few times so might help.
I have some additional information for this scene
You do need to have the GF relation with Darcy at 100 (it didn't trigger when it was 97) and you need to have given Darcy permission to fool around with GF and have talked to the GF about it, otherwise it wont trigger and Darcy just leaves before deciding what to do, stating "see you again later"
But with cheats and save scumming it is possible to have the GF's first sexual interaction with one of the Futagirls to be that evil Darcy scene :D
also it counts as 2 sex, it gives 5 addiction to cum and 1.5 desire for cum
Hope that helps

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
Ok, I am playing the new version (compressed) and I see that my phone vibrates but the messages don't show up. Did they take the phone messaging out of the game? If so, it wouldn't bother me any. I found it kinda annoying. Especially sometimes with the same messages would repeat over and over again.
same problem

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
I have some additional information for this scene
You do need to have the GF relation with Darcy at 100 (it didn't trigger when it was 97) and you need to have given Darcy permission to fool around with GF and have talked to the GF about it, otherwise it wont trigger and Darcy just leaves before deciding what to do, stating "see you again later"
But with cheats and save scumming it is possible to have the GF's first sexual interaction with one of the Futagirls to be that evil Darcy scene :D
also it counts as 2 sex, it gives 5 addiction to cum and 1.5 desire for cum
Hope that helps
i can't get it to trigger and i tried save scumming for like a half hour straight

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
i can't get it to trigger and i tried save scumming for like a half hour straight
Last time I tried it, it took me 15 minutes of continuously loading the same game over and over again to get that scene
Make sure to drop a save game before going to bed on a day where evil Darcy is about and have her lust at 100 and keep trying (y)

LeagionIX

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, i'm also having difficulty getting a lot of these scenes to pop up after over an hour of trying and saves scuming

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Last time I tried it, it took me 15 minutes of continuously loading the same game over and over again to get that scene
Make sure to drop a save game before going to bed on a day where evil Darcy is about and have her lust at 100 and keep trying (y)
Also the GF's lust must be high enough aswell, if it's to low then Darcy will also leave, stating "see you again"

exter

May 29, 2017
I somehow never manage to see any of evil Darcys events besides the one where i can decide to unlock the door. In the last version there was a chance for evil Darcy to show up randomly, for example when working at the doctors office, but it never happens in v0.68. I always keep the dose to myself but after the alarm at night, Darcy seems to be normal on the next day, even when no event happened with the GF. I even started a new game for this version.

It's kinda frustrating that this game has seemingly lots of different triggers, randomizers and bugs for some of the events which makes them only show up every blue moon, or not at all.

udogu

May 20, 2019
Is there a way to make the Subscribestar and Patreon buttons disappear from the save/load menu?

akhr

Jan 29, 2020
It only seems playable if i select to see what the gf is up to. If I turn it off after a few minutes in the exceptions start coming in like crazy plus doesn't seem to work and still shows what she is up to in those "meanwhile" things.

derpyderp123

May 14, 2019
How do I free darcy? There was a scene that played that showed Darcy with some girl (Erika I think her name is). Now what? I've been to every room and talked to every NPC. There is an option to look for the key in Samantha's room and office but that doesn't lead to anywhere.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How do I free darcy? There was a scene that played that showed Darcy with some girl (Erika I think her name is). Now what? I've been to every room and talked to every NPC. There is an option to look for the key in Samantha's room and office but that doesn't lead to anywhere.
iirc, wait until Samantha is in the shower, get the key from her clothes while she is bathing.

Reactions: Darthcrop

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
yeah that's what i did, her lust and love at 100 and save scummed, it's just RNG heavy probably. after a certain number of days i no longer get the option to lock or unlock the door when evil darcy shows up it just goes to the next day so maybe my game is bugged but i restarted the game a few times

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
yeah that's what i did, her lust and love at 100 and save scummed, it's just RNG heavy probably. after a certain number of days i no longer get the option to lock or unlock the door when evil darcy shows up it just goes to the next day so maybe my game is bugged but i restarted the game a few times
I usually unlock the door at the first time and it's never asked again, so I'm not quite sure about that
But you did follow the evil Darcy flowchart from a few pages ago?

Evil Darcy flow chart:

Trigger event with the above method ^

Then, Go to monatana's office > go to anita's office > search Anita's office when she's gone > go to Darcy's computer lab, search archives > Go back to Darcy's computer Lab, Eliza > Do stuff until you see the hallway event that shows Samantha sneaking into a room you've never seen before

(Not sure if this is needed; but in order to trigger the Samantha key shower scene you MAY have to search for the key in Samantha's room & office first, nevertheless the key can only be found when Samantha is taking a shower because she keeps the key on her at all times, do random stuff until this scene is triggered.)

>This should trigger Darcy events.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
I usually unlock the door at the first time and it's never asked again, so I'm not quite sure about that
But you did follow the evil Darcy flowchart from a few pages ago?
i give her permission to fuck the GF. got their love to 100 if thats what you mean

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes