Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Futa Experiment [v0.68] [Torian] - Compressed

Win/Linux [419 MB]
- - - -

Mac [414 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Hey, I just started a new game with the most recent update, but this is the opening:

1718398912969.png

Is this a missed detail or did I get the wrong version? (downloaded from OP, mega)

dk24

Jul 10, 2020
Tina event bugged on gym & bath, anybody have a fix?

Anita bath event have an error too.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
In the new update how do you get Evil Darcy to fuck your girlfriend? Just unsure if you need to go somewhere or if it just happens.
I may not five you the answer, but damn... it's such a pain in the ass to get some of these scenes. Especially if you seek for specific Love Interest for your char/your hubby. Took me a couple of hours to get Cass BJ/Straight sex scenes with GF.
Also, unavoidable Samantha "come here and get fucked" message just pissed me off, tbh.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I was not able to trigger following new scenes. Anyone know how?

Bathroom Anita x Girlfriend BJ
Bathroom Anita x Girlfriend Sex
Bathroom Cass x Girlfriend BJ
Player room Darcy Evil x Girlfriend sex
Bath Tina x Cass x Girlfriend Threesome

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, I am playing the new version (compressed) and I see that my phone vibrates but the messages don't show up. Did they take the phone messaging out of the game? If so, it wouldn't bother me any. I found it kinda annoying. Especially sometimes with the same messages would repeat over and over again.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
I was not able to trigger following new scenes. Anyone know how?

Bathroom Anita x Girlfriend BJ
Bathroom Anita x Girlfriend Sex
Bathroom Cass x Girlfriend BJ
Player room Darcy Evil x Girlfriend sex
Bath Tina x Cass x Girlfriend Threesome
The last one I triggered by depriving the GF of sex. You can do this by going to player room > wait for gf > hang out with gf and repeat. One night she'll sneak out and go to the bathroom where Tina and Cass are waiting for her.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
The last one I triggered by depriving the GF of sex. You can do this by going to player room > wait for gf > hang out with gf and repeat. One night she'll sneak out and go to the bathroom where Tina and Cass are waiting for her.
Thanks. I took a almost 2 weeks of deprevating her of sex. I don't know how will we ever get this scene in a normal way. What about the othere scenes? I tried hanging out with girlfriend for the entire day when darcy was evil but there was nothing.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Finally got Evil Darcy X GF scene!
It is a sleep scene so already hard to get. While Evil Darcy is out when you sleep she might come in and force herself onto GF, seems pretty low odds. I also got Darcy's love of GF to max, I'm not sure if you have to do that but the scene only trigged after that and they talk about 'love' a few times so might help.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Too bad there are a lot unavoidable scenes. Even if you play on full love route, soon or later you meet one of the girls and cannot pick any option not to suck the cock.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Thanks. I took a almost 2 weeks of deprevating her of sex. I don't know how will we ever get this scene in a normal way. What about the othere scenes? I tried hanging out with girlfriend for the entire day when darcy was evil but there was nothing.
I looked through the files and it looks like the Evil Darcy x GF player room scene is a night trigger - so if you get lucky when it's time to sleep, Evil Darcy will come into your room and fuck the GF. Haven't managed to get it to trigger yet, but I believe those to be the criteria.

As to how you'd trigger the Tine x Cass x GF scene naturally? I know right, seems very difficult and niche for most players. I imagine it'd be possible if the player recommends the GF doesn't try and get too close with the futa's, whilst also keeping her sexually pent up. The Tina X Cass X GF scene doesn't seem to play into this forbidden act though, so at the end of the day I consider it to be a pretty confusing inclusion. Unless you're actively trying to trigger the event, I imagine it's practically impossible to trigger naturally unless my above hypothesis is correct.

Last edited:

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Can someone please share a save file with Evil Darcy and Wife pls, i cant get the scene after trying for quite some time

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
darcy does not seem to work for me anyway her cum is no more additive the any others when she is in her evil phase. i got that to trigger twice now at night when i leave the door unlocked she doesnt come in the room

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Didn't play new version(s) but I can say that Evil Darcy cum is more addictive at least it should be cause it has higher value in files however the body parts for MC and GF have a maximum you can take daily she hits that maximum but can't get over it simple as that.

FatDudeGuy

Dec 28, 2022
I love the new Samantha scene, I felt like it was a bit grindy before and there needed to be more steamy scenes between her and the player, so I like how she can make the player come to her office and give her some attention. She's also my favorite lol, can't wait for more!

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes