Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
One more bug to report gym file

define gym_work_events = RandomEventList

It doesn't have ("Gym_work_Samantha", 0.xx), hence Sam scene can't be accessed by the player during work at the gym.

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
Fantastic game, but is there anything to do other than wander around cleaning futas' rooms and getting buttfucked by them? I mean, that's great, but I think I've seen every scene a dozen times or more. Does the plot ever advance at all? If so, what do I have to do to advance it? Thanks.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Fantastic game, but is there anything to do other than wander around cleaning futas' rooms and getting buttfucked by them? I mean, that's great, but I think I've seen every scene a dozen times or more. Does the plot ever advance at all? If so, what do I have to do to advance it? Thanks.
There's no story atm.

Technically speaking MC story ends shortly after intro no development in his / her progression after that.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
As far as I could tell theres a loose plotline with the "real" reason you and your girlfriend was asked to join the facility and you can eavesdrop on glimpses of the story from Samantha and other futa's in her psychiatric room. Other than that alot of the girls allude to the previous employee mishap and the center of the facility, but nothing concrete yet just a loose outlines of a story.

Reactions: Vanillafudge

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
As far as I could tell theres a loose plotline with the "real" reason you and your girlfriend was asked to join the facility and you can eavesdrop on glimpses of the story from Samantha and other futa's in her psychiatric room. Other than that alot of the girls allude to the previous employee mishap and the center of the facility, but nothing concrete yet just a loose outlines of a story.
That's upsetting. But hopefully it will become more interesting with future updates. Thank you.

wolivor

Sep 5, 2019
Have a problem. When speaking with wife about threesome she agrees but after there is no option to invite Anita.Playing as a Female.

Reactions: Vanillafudge

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
This is more or less a sandbox/time management game.
The only "progression" that happens is if you bring your wife along. The "story" here is your wife's ongoing corruption.

As things stand: it's pretty much a cuck game.

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
Shall we also clean out our girl when she comes back home?
Wouldn't use that feature personally, but maybe someone would? Especially if it had some impact on the game stats (for example girlfriend's relationship or something like that).

Last edited:

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
This is more or less a sandbox/time management game.
The only "progression" that happens is if you bring your wife along. The "story" here is your wife's ongoing corruption.

As things stand: it's pretty much a cuck game.
That's unfortunate. Not that there's anything wrong with cuckolding, it's just that cuckolding and FutaDom are two separate fetishes. It's like hot salsa and ice cream. Both are great on their own, but when you mix them together... not so much. Frankly, I don't like the fact that there's a wife character in this game at all. I would prefer it if was a game where you could eventually end up in a relationship with one of the Futas. My choice would be Tina, but Montanna is a VERY close second...

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
So every once in a while the PC will encounter Samantha in the gym and she'll pull the "glowing eyes" thing, but it doesn't do anything. The control number doesn't even change.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Have a problem. When speaking with wife about threesome she agrees but after there is no option to invite Anita.Playing as a Female.
I believe you have to talk to the girlfriend again and she will get dressed up for it while Anita comes over.

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
I really like this game!
I wonder what character and setting would be in the question marks? Captura de pantalla 2024-01-08 133553.png

damias

Sep 13, 2020
you know i wonder if the maker will add more male on futa if the relationship is high for the less abrasive ones.. and also a way so the requirement for people wanting you to go is not as high for the first 2 week...

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes