Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone know if Torian disappeared again? Last subscribestar post said he was going to release 0.55 on the 5th which is about two weeks ago now. Since then no updates.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
How about some more interactions when working the cafe and one of the futas enters behind the MC?? I see loads of opportunities but no action yet..

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Nope, not disappeared. Just having a clean-up of bugs for a small update later this evening. The update has a few bits, but have a load more stuff that just needs to be put together. Originally, I was just going to be doing Anita's invite to dinner event. Then expanded it a bit. There is also new scenes for when you invite Cass and Darcy into your relationship. Will update on Patreon and Subscribestar once I have finished bug fixing and testing :)

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Nope, not disappeared. Just having a clean-up of bugs for a small update later this evening. The update has a few bits, but have a load more stuff that just needs to be put together. Originally, I was just going to be doing Anita's invite to dinner event. Then expanded it a bit. There is also new scenes for when you invite Cass and Darcy into your relationship. Will update on Patreon and Subscribestar once I have finished bug fixing and testing :)
Gasp! I summoned him.

Jokes aside, good to see you're back. Gotta say, some of the new animations are very smooth.

• Haha
Reactions: Vanillafudge

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the game is great. i hope add this in the next update
1) threesome
2) pregnancy
3) sleeping by yourself, while your girl spending time with one of them
4) girlfriend dress inappropriate depending how corrupt
5) new rooms like a lab where they experiment girlfriend and futa

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I see new scenes including "inviting" how do you invite someone?
v0.56
- Montanna NTS invite scenes 1 BJ and 1 Anal scene, two variations if seen again
- Samantha NTS invite scene - She may hypnotise the player or girlfriend to trigger the event 1 HJ scene, this is repeatable with variations.
- Tina NTS invite scene 1 HJ scene and 1 sex scene, this is repeatable with variations.
- Cass- invite to dinner - If just the two of you there is a missionary scene in bed. If with GF there is a HJ scene for both the player and GF

greenbacon12

Aug 6, 2017
in the scenes where your wife locked the door to the house when she is having sex with someone is there a way to open the door or is there something I must do first

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Am not a programmer your scene ideas are good but you need to work on the scene infinite loop ends like currently darcy's and i forgot what other bug but it made me rollback a couple of times. Nice work nm darcy scene but the loop can last a while thanks again

Last edited:

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
I see new scenes including "inviting" how do you invite someone?
At the end of the first week, when you almost certainly have a lot of girls vote that you should leave, Montana will suggest that you could try sharing your girlfriend to make them like you more... after that, you can talk to any of the girls when they are in their rooms, and make the offer.

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
Torian_Media I see you're adding a phone system, Samantha could use this for hypno, send you links etc.
Also is there any plans for feminisation of the male player, can understand if not given that you can play as a female from the start, but could be a cool idea. Either way love your work

Reactions: Torian_Media
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes