The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I wonder if instead of cheating on one another the MC and their girlfriend can become cum addled sluts who love cum and each other.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This weekend?
Posted the quote they said in my post, but yeah it wasn't "this" weekend, it was "the" weekend.

And just realized that post was from January 24th lol. Man I'm on the ball with this game, just keep messing everything up lol.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Tina is my favorite of the Futas but I wish she was way more muscular and that there were scenes of you catching her fucking the girlfriend/the girlfriend giving Tina a blowjob when you go to your room.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know there are scenes in her room I just want some scenes of the MC coming home to Tina just being the Alpha that she is fucking the girlfriend and greeting the MC like 'Hey bitch I was feeling horny and your girlfriend was more than welcoming'.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The game bugged out. The addiction points stopped rising both for the MC and the spouse.
Ton of gray "An exception has occured." bugs...
Yeah...I don't mind these kind of games...As long as the dev keeps working on them. :p
The story line is the most important aspect.
(y)

Last edited:

Ashenbones

Jun 13, 2017
Provided that updates actually come for this, I'll be happy even if it is a ripoff of Icarus's DD. It's an underserviced market that ol' futa NTS/NTR enjoyer market.

Reactions: ldahl and Nessiah

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
For now it's very buggy and the game is badly done on the mechanic sense. Overall this game feels very random and with no sense of direction, it needs a massive improvement on the presentation, basically making some proper stat windows, changing the font and the default way options appear during the game and an overall improvement to the way characters talk or interact.

Other than that it needs to reduce the randomness and add more information, for example each day define what the girlfriend is gonna do at what times, if you want to maintain a part of the randomness then perhaps add some "free time" during the day in which she may choose to appear on a random place, related to the more information I meant is exactly her schedule and more information of the girlfriend (such as fetishes developed, her corruption, love value towards other characters...)

Related to the futanari girls they need some schedule too, they can also have a bit of free time each day but we need something defined, also adding a profile window for each girl that tells the information we know about them would be really good (perhaps even some corruption value and the fetishes they have).

Talking with the girlfriend should be expanded a lot, at the very least we should be able to tell her to "be aware of..." or "be friendlier with..." and be able to talk to her about her and ours permissions, which should at the very least be related to:

-Sexual freedom: Convince the girlfriend to let you fool around with other girls.

-Be more kinky in bed: Convince her to spice the things up in your relationship

-Give permission to fool around: The girlfriend will offer less resistance to other people advances.

-Ask her to have a sexual interaction with a certain person: We will try to persuade her to have some kinky action with a certain character.

Overall the requests should be related to her corruption level and our influence (which should be an additional stat that would increase each day while you maintain a relationship with your girlfriend over 80)

Lastly we need an overall plot that makes us feel the game more alive, for example having a plot related to Samantha trying to get in control giving her a more antagonistic feeling would be nice, but that's about it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Provided that updates actually come for this, I'll be happy even if it is a ripoff of Icarus's DD. It's an underserviced market that ol' futa NTS/NTR enjoyer market.
Me too, hence why I requested it, more people inspired by my stuff means more futa ntr games. I may be a dev but I'm also both a player and someone who wants to put Futa NTR out there as well.

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
It really resembles the Dickgirl Dorm by Icarus Media and I loved that game, this game is also seems fun to play but there are so many bugs, every 30 seconds the error screen pops up and I have to click ignore and I think because of this error it blocks the content(?), with more updates this game would be fun to play.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It really resembles the Dickgirl Dorm by Icarus Media and I loved that game, this game is also seems fun to play but there are so many bugs, every 30 seconds the error screen pops up and I have to click ignore and I think because of this error it blocks the content(?), with more updates this game would be fun to play.
It certainly does, both in the concept and in GUI implementation. But the story idea is clearly original, and I wish the author the best f luck!

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes