Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Male Main Charackter asking your Girl to go down on you doesn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Girlfriend loses relationship points if you fail to do task for the other girls, making it super hard to maintain, with the little amount you can get with spendind time with her.
Another error

Another one...
I fixed the Cas_Cum again, my bad I didn't search if it was used wrongly before changing it.
For the "maximum recursion depth exceeded", I cleared the call stack every time you enter the hallway, it should work, but I'll have to test it more later.

Edit : It's not fixed

Last edited:

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Is it possible to add +addiction to the cheat options later ? Thanks. I respect that the game has a considerable amount of content, especially for a 0.1. Hopefully theres even more hard NTR later, with the boyfriend not necessarily giving permission/ knowing about it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For the "maximum recursion depth exceeded", I cleared the call stack every time you enter the hallway, it should work, but I'll have to test it more later.
So that's what I kept getting when I was playing around with the scripts.

P.S. I asked them to post a link to your fix on the main page.

Last edited:

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Male Main Charackter asking your Girl to go down on you doesn't work.

Girlfriend loses relationship points if you fail to do task for the other girls, making it super hard to maintain, with the little amount you can get with spendind time with her.
Should be fixed, I don't have a male MC, so I can't be bothered to check, but it was the same problem as below

Another one...
Fixed, they tried to call an image inside itself, causing a infinite loop
Is it possible to add +addiction to the cheat options later ? Thanks. I respect that the game has a considerable amount of content, especially for a 0.1. Hopefully theres even more hard NTR later, with the boyfriend not necessarily giving permission/ knowing about it.
Done, and you can lower it, too
So that's what I kept getting when I was playing around with the scripts.

P.S. I asked them to post a link to your fix on the main page.
The maximum recursion depth are often infinite loops, it seems they can happen during an animation if you use the same image as base and frame, but I never used animations in Ren'Py, so I simply chopped the image off.

Here it was using "hallcassohlifthj" inside image hallcassohlifthj.
Code:
image hallcassohlifthj:
        "hallcassohlifthj"
        pause 0.2
        "hallcassohlifthj2"
        pause 0.2
        "hallcassohlifthj3"
        pause 0.2
        "hallcassohlifthj4"
        pause 0.2
        "hallcassohlifthj5"  
        pause 0.2  
        repeat 100
What I said about clearing the stack happened in my game because I used a lot of calls, but I didn't always return, it wasn't an infinite loop, just Ren'Py saying it was too much.

And thanks for getting it first page, it should help people who won't look for it ^^

Edit : Still had another error with Cas_Cum... Updated to Fix7

Last edited:
Reactions: Tufa

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Would be good to have a lesbian relationship with your GF if you pick female MC. Also a lot of bugs and with NTR it seems you keep seeing random events when trying to clean or work with your GF popping up with same person you were speaking. Also few images seem missing.

i hate sandbox! hopefully bugs will be fixed in coming updates.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I noticed there were pictures for that but not in the code itself. Maybe if Tora is feeling generous he'll code the images in.
There are 5 "todo" scenes in the code. They have the images but barebone text. I'll leave it to the dev for now...

Reactions: Tufa

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
This was hot as fuck, but it has bugs.

Please keep working on this. I will 100% be a Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes