caellan

Feb 23, 2018
I FEEL RNG screwed in this game not by the game itself(i dont mind being RNG screwed by that) but theres so many errors
side note id like everyone to be at like 45-50 happiness everyone just feels like they dislike you off the bat while 45-50(untrusting characters would have 10-25) would be in the could go either way(i do concede this point if you think its too easy with that)

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
While it's really barebones right now I love the idea of it and hope to see it grow. I need as many scenes with Cass as possible.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Well it's currently in the lead by 6 votes to revamp it after I've done the Futa Grandma game so you might be in luck.
I'd love to see that happen. While I love futa gilf's that game isn't really my thing. I like some ntr but I want the mc to get in on some of the action (with the futa)

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
Where is Selina?

I did my part pulling for an update to Dickgirl Dorm. Looking for TWO completed Futa-NTR festivals.

Noxissa

Jul 29, 2017
I really like games with this kind of concept. As a woman who loves the idea of girldick, and also enjoys NTR content on both ends (not enough games with a female MC who has a female partner that includes NTR content T_T) games with these concepts are totally up my alley. Would be even better if at some point it had impregnation, or at least the risk that impregnation could happen through dialogue (like Dickgirl Dorm's dialogue threatening to knock the girls up). Was a little disappointing to read that the "futa" women are infertile right now.

I do kinda worry that this game will quickly be abandoned (if it hasn't already been abandoned due to the bugs, no clue if the original dev is reading this forum and has seen the unofficial fixes but it'd be great if they see that) since the dev seems to be a ghost.

I just hope they see that people are interested in their game and keep going, regardless of its similarity to Dickgirl Dorm (can never have too much of a good thing!)

Aug 12, 2020
Has anyone figured out where Amy goes while MC is sleeping? If yes, is there any trick to figure it out?

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Like where this is going so far. Buggy as heck, but those can be ironed out. I also really like Darcy and Cass.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
IF I had something to ask for this game would be male on futa, I always liked to see the duality of "dominate or be dominated", same as I kind of want to be able to protect the girlfriend or see her fall, even more fighting an antagonist influence can be interesting too, but well, that's just what I think.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes