RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Fun enough game, will never say no to hot hung futas. But the bugs mentioned above (no way to properly work a shift for Montanna, lots of error screens, female MC being regularly misgendered, etc) are big buzzkills. A solid cleanup from the dev would be appreciated.

kilogrm70

Mar 18, 2023
Fun enough game, will never say no to hot hung futas. But the bugs mentioned above (no way to properly work a shift for Montanna, lots of error screens, female MC being regularly misgendered, etc) are big buzzkills. A solid cleanup from the dev would be appreciated.
Fair point, but I will say that the latest patch posted a page or two back does drastically improve things making the game playable, give it a try, it worked for me so it should work for you. Fix 9.1, I believe.

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
Basically Dickgirl dorm just a lot more bugs. Would mind seeing their take on it if I could weed my way thru the forest of errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
Man, I'm so tired of Futa on Male, being the male being a bitch bottom.
First off, you can play as a girl... But, that's probably not what you're looking for. Probably male on FUTA. With that being said, I partially agree with you. I'm not sure why all the FoM games/videos are centered around "bitch bottom" (that term makes me chuckle everyoneiv read it) males, femboys, Dom, sissification, or humiliation. Whatever happened to good old fashioned gratuitous sex? Same goes with pegging/strap-on. Why can't it be something consensual...

Reactions: BadCuban42

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm worried about the future of this game. Version 0.1 was released on January 21st, the developer wrote on January 24th that he would release a new version over the weekend and ... that's all. Does anyone have additional information?
3 possibilities come to my mind:

1) For reasons unknown he/she has dropped off the face of the earth, perhaps death, called up for war, none payment of internet bills, moving areas, death in the family, lack of motivation, genuinely forgot. I.e. the usual stuff that can happen and this is it.

2) 6 month updates, I recall when he first posted this in the futa on male thread that he stated he had been working on it for the last 6 months before posting, we hadn't heard a peep from him before this, even I didn't know about the project, so it might be that he's working on the project again in the background, focussing and ignoring comments that could distract him so that in 6 months he can release another version.

3) If I was more esoterically minded I might also suggest the outlandish theory that he was a fan of Dickgirl Dorm, was uber disappointed when it was put on hold and therefore either created competition to stir me into motion, or created a fan project to show the idea still had merit and he believed in the idea. Either way it worked as the patrons have voted and after my futa grandma game (part 1, 2 and maybe 3) Dickgirl Dorm is getting a revamp. I'm not proud or arrogant to hide the fact that this game has some great ideas too, such the girls working jobs (on campus), which I'm happy to incorporate into mine when the time comes (closest I had to that was the idea of working alongside Giuliana as a alleged mafia associate).

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I'm worried about the future of this game. Version 0.1 was released on January 21st, the developer wrote on January 24th that he would release a new version over the weekend and ... that's all. Does anyone have additional information?
I'd assume that the developer just needs more time develop the update or to iron out bugs. I don't know anything about Ren'Py game development, but I assume it's sometimes tedious and time consuming.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is this still being worked on? Does the dev have a Patreon?
There is a blog and the last thing I see the dev has posted was a comment on January 24 saying 'I will be doing a few different hosts. I just wanted to get some basic feedback and see how bad the bugs were. I have squashed most of them and will release a new version at the weekend, hoping to have the bathroom implemented as well'

Reactions: Kinjiru

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
There is a blog and the last thing I see the dev has posted was a comment on January 24 saying 'I will be doing a few different hosts. I just wanted to get some basic feedback and see how bad the bugs were. I have squashed most of them and will release a new version at the weekend, hoping to have the bathroom implemented as well'
It's always best to have a working bathroom in your place, before you let folks move in ...

Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Well this will go down as big a mystery as Amilia Earhart as to where the dev has gone.
So the Dev crashed a plane into the ocean then swam to a tiny island to survive but ended up being eaten alive by coconut crabs?

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Been messing around with the code a bit and trying to expand on the fixes done by Toramizu...
1) Have fixed some animations (wrong image range, wrong MC sex, etc.)
2) Fixed some other crashes and stuff like your SO talking to Samantha in the cafe always jumping to SO talking to Anita instead
3) Tried to make it so your gf isn't a complete slut by day 2
4) Added in some scenes that had images but were not yet added into the game (don't expect much as far as dialogue...mostly tweaked existing dialogues to better fit the new scene...was really just trying to get the scenes in and working)
5) Had moderate success making NPCs easier to encounter (in their rooms/exam room more often, etc.)
6) Tried to make SO appear in room more frequently and slightly reduced requirements for playing with her...as well as added relationship reward for doing so (not sure why that wasn't already there)
My edits are attached if anyone wants to try them or mess around with them some more. Might want to keep a backup though...feel like a couple of scenes are not triggering as often as they did before my changes, so I need to sort that out at some point...some people might prefer to just play the game as is. Wasn't sure about sharing my changes before (figured a lot of this stuff would be addressed in next update anyway) but, if the dev really is MIA, then I hope maybe someone can get some use out of them. Think this game has a lot of potential...would be a shame to see it abandoned already.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes