Sere

May 15, 2017
The art reminds me of Sluggo's. The creator of the Darkness Falls series. I loved playing DF: Qolarra and kinda wish it had a sequel, remake, or spiritual successor.

Reactions: crugh2112

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I do, but won't publish it until 0.3. Want to make sure it is in a good enough state. Will open a ticket.

I never really released it. Just wanted to know how bad the bugs were. Had a busy time at the beginning of the year so didn't want to publicise it too much. Have some more free time now so can look to add content to it
If you need help with bugfixing, don't hesitate to ask

Reactions: BadCuban42

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I do, but won't publish it until 0.3. Want to make sure it is in a good enough state. Will open a ticket.

I never really released it. Just wanted to know how bad the bugs were. Had a busy time at the beginning of the year so didn't want to publicise it too much. Have some more free time now so can look to add content to it
you have an awesome game, i would suggest making your patreon public asap as it would us support you financially.

Reactions: BadCuban42

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
you have an awesome game, i would suggest making your patreon public asap as it would us support you financially.
stop recommending patreon, get more people over to subscribestar. 1) less restrictions, 2) developers get a higher cut, 3) its just an overall better platform. The only thing subscribstar lacks that patreon does is it has a easier process for setting up accounts and verification.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
stop recommending patreon, get more people over to subscribestar. 1) less restrictions, 2) developers get a higher cut, 3) its just an overall better platform. The only thing subscribstar lacks that patreon does is it has a easier process for setting up accounts and verification.
This. I've heard of patreon shutting down people's stuff because of some dumb issues.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
So many bugs and errors, too many to copy and paste. No matter what you do you can't help montana with paperwork, and I didn't even let the GF stay yet she's there, game needs some serious work.
In 0.2 too, or the old version? Asking cause I'm questioning whether to download or if it's still a mess.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I wasn't sure if I was gonna like this game since no "animation" tag but there is animation the tag just needs to be added

Reactions: Valronn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Are the futas strictly dominant? I don't mind them fucking the girlfriend if we get to fuck them too, but if it's only them fucking the GF or MC then I'm not interested.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
It's in 0.2 as well
No you know what, I just had the unfortunate experience of playing this thing, and it's plain a zero out of ten. I really want to like this game, but it's a miserable failure from writing to renders to animations to (lack of) soundtrack.

I guess I'll keep this thing pinned, but no chance in hell I'm checking it out again until version zero point eight or something, and even then I'd be skeptical. With all respect to the dev, this thing is a hot mess.

EDIT: And as much as I used to study IT, and as much as I've fixed MGD mods in the past, I cannot be arsed to even look into this one - it's just too broken for me to even bother. Sorry, dev, but you gotta at least make an attempt at testing before you publish. I really hate to shit on your work, but as it stands? This is a fucking nightmare to even start looking into.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malika1234

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
if those bugs are at least partially fixed I'm willing to jump in again. Here's hoping for the best.

LegionOfOne

Nov 25, 2017
No you know what, I just had the unfortunate experience of playing this thing, and it's plain a zero out of ten... Sorry, dev, but you gotta at least make an attempt at testing before you publish. I really hate to shit on your work, but as it stands? This is a fucking nightmare to even start looking into.

Sorry to say, but that's a bit rude, considering the dev himself said a few comments ago that he didn't intend for 0.1 or 0.2 to be released at all. They were alpha versions released to a few testers, nothing more. They were posted here without his knowledge or consent.
So, considering you are playing a stolen pre-release version found free on this pirate website, maybe consider giving the dev a break. The game might be good once it reaches a state when the dev actually wants to release it...

Just a thought.

And for a pre-release, alpha 0.2, there's a decent amount of content. Some bugs, of course, but again, it' an alpha so it's to be expected. I think it might turn out quite fun and hopefully more stable in a few versions.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'm almost sure it's been asked, but on the off chance it has not - if it's all about experimenting, will the player have the option to go futa (gender) themselves at some point? Asking for a friend. And by friend, I mean me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes