Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
stop recommending patreon, get more people over to subscribestar. 1) less restrictions, 2) developers get a higher cut, 3) its just an overall better platform. The only thing subscribstar lacks that patreon does is it has a easier process for setting up accounts and verification.
Actually Subscribestar has another major problem that is reported time and again all over the forums here:
Not everyone can use it to pay.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Actually Subscribestar has another major problem that is reported time and again all over the forums here:
Not everyone can use it to pay.
pick your poison: some users can't use, or get stuck with paypal/patreon that doesn't allow a host of kinks, can randomly delete projects, takes bigger cuts, and does some really shady things with taxes on the "benefits". Nothing is perfect, but patreon is straight up crooked on a lot of things on top of being restrictive.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Good to see this is still in development. I'll wait for a few more versions to give it another try.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
The vote count doesn't really make sense, you subtract 1 vote for every futa that wants to fire the MC, but you also expect a vote count of 3+ to succeed, effectively this means that the only way MC keeps their job is with a 5-1 vote result or better. Either change it so you expect a vote count of 0+ to succeed or don't subtract 1 vote for the futas that are against the MC keeping their job.

Also of course the current vote requirements aren't balanced yet, starting with a relationship of 0 but expecting a relationship score of 50+ to earn their vote is pretty untenable, you're basically forced to burn your 2 safeguard weeks and offer your wife to the futas to be able to survive the game's start.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The vote count doesn't really make sense, you subtract 1 vote for every futa that wants to fire the MC, but you also expect a vote count of 3+ to succeed, effectively this means that the only way MC keeps their job is with a 5-1 vote result or better. Either change it so you expect a vote count of 0+ to succeed or don't subtract 1 vote for the futas that are against the MC keeping their job.

Also of course the current vote requirements aren't balanced yet, starting with a relationship of 0 but expecting a relationship score of 50+ to earn their vote is pretty untenable, you're basically forced to burn your 2 safeguard weeks and offer your wife to the futas to be able to survive the game's start.
I think that is most likely Montanna's plan since if you access the stat sheet she has of everyone in the place it states for your girlfriend that she is there to be a scientific experiment to test futa cum addiction, so logically Montanna who wrote that, or yet undisclosed higher ups such as a board of directors would attempt to lean everything towards their outcome, such as making the vote very difficult.

As for the MC (whether male or female) I notice it states CLASSIFIED for their reason for hiring. That intrigues me, will a later update have him develop immunity and they are testing actual willingness to take it? Will they eventually try to transform him/her into one of their own? Is it an elaborate plot from an ex futa girlfriend to split your relationship and get back with you? It leaves a lot of scenarios open.

Apr 7, 2023
This has a lot of potential, but you need to work on bugfixing before adding more content
-cass will always give you a "new clean my room task" when talking to her
-getting creampied by cass crashes the game
-helping montanna in the office never completes the task, even if GF helps
-being caught by GF is more of an annoyance than anything since it happens 90% of the time you do anything, also her text glitches out when she tries to say your name in these situations
-in the first two weeks it is almost impossible to get approval from the futas, even if you share the GF, maybe the requirements for approval should start very low and increase over time.

Now for content that I would enjoy:
-being able to join GF when she is being fucked and an option to kiss/lick her/eat the creampie after she has been used to reduce her cum addiction(increases yours) and get a relationship boost with her, as well as a naughty comment from the nearby futa
-when asking the GF for sex would be nice to propose a threesome with one of the futas
-getting caught by the GF initiating sex should be a lot more rare, but take a bigger hit to affection, and she should have a talk with you when it happens, depending on the circumstances she could forgive you, or if she is corrupted enough she would ask for a free-cheating pass

Apr 7, 2023
Another bug I had forgotten:
-In one of the first days (second or third) there was a scene with the GF being fucked by one of the futas (forgot who), this was before I shared her and her affection was at 50+

Some event ideas:
-more teasing from the GF when she does things with the futas would be nice, when you go sleep together you could ask her what she did during the day and she could get playful when describing it
-if you both get high cum addiction she could come to you with her mouth full, give you a deep cum kiss and giggle playfully if you choose to accept the kiss and ask "did you enjoy [futa name] flavor?"

Also progress between the futas and the GF is a bit too fast, would be nice to see them slowly corrupt the GF, this corruption could speed up if she catches you going further with the futas

Bacchus Byte

Sep 16, 2021
Theres a bug about doing office work and not changing the demand of such job.

Other than that glad the project nots dead, great size reduction, would prefer more content tho, but not really complaining. Hope it keeps developing. (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Some bugs i had
-If you play as female MC and you get fucked by Tina after you drink coffee from her in cafe you change in to a guy at the end of scene (not permanently)
-When you have sex with someone in exam room and you GF see it her text get's mess up
As for ideas if bathroom comes next some gloryhole scenes would be cool also some ''suprise visity'' when in shower

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
i think this still has potential, the setting is quite hot and the characters are somewhat fun, but i also encountered some bugs (win 11 pc). mostly it was: renpy error message after completing a task, "meanwhile" showing after a sex scene but then nothing plays, and the inability to complete the montanna job as mentioned by others before. i think i also encountered some scenes that weren't in 0.1 (kissing anita?). keep up the good work dev, and also thanks to the nice volunteers who fixed last versions bugs.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Not a ton a new content, though there's a bit and you can see changes in the mechanics. Lots of script errors and the work in Montana's office option just doesn't give credit ever. Really hope to see this developed more and more.

Spreek

Oct 25, 2017
I never really released it. Just wanted to know how bad the bugs were. Had a busy time at the beginning of the year so didn't want to publicise it too much. Have some more free time now so can look to add content to it
I'm glad to see this continued, but it's indeed still pretty dang buggy. I had an afternoon free, so I decided to go dig into the code and do some debugging. I've attached the updated .rpy files, a list of bug fixes with explanations, and also a handful of gameplay changes (you always get 2-4 tasks per day, you only require 3 weekly votes above 50, and one of the early samantha events now increases relationship with OH so that relation doesn't keep getting stuck at 0 due to subtracting events).

Two major tips:
-There is a fundamental difference between jumping to an event and calling an event, which can cause really confusing issues (this is why you sometimes end up in what seems to be a completely random room, and why the log on crashes contains so many random rooms). I've tried to fully sort it out, but I probably missed a few events. I would recommend reading the documentation on this.
-When you define an animated image, that image should not match the name of one of its constituent images. This causes the eternal recursion errors.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes