Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
would be better if the game focused on 1 person per chapter and had a slow seduction/corruption... and last chapter could be all the girls ?

Also, more lesbian content please. (yes i know its a futa game but relationship between couple)

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Thank you all for your responses. Especially Spreek Will definitely be looking at your fixes. Will do some bug fixes.
I think the main problem is I put a lot of content in before releasing. I didn't want to put something out with very little content.

Will be looking at the UI and improving it and putting in some music. I will also be adding the bathroom for 0.3 which I am doing now and has more polished scenes.

Will also be adding in some more player-led dominant options. Not for all characters. Darcy, Cass and Anita can definitely have some though.

Each character will have their own story as well. Will be adding these in at a later date.

@Icarusmedia You are right the voting system is designed so that you either have to service the girls yourself or get the boost for offering your girlfriend to at least three of them.

The Classified is there for a reason, remember you never even applied for the job, that will start to be revealed at a later date.

There are also scenes with the player and your Girlfriend. Mostly in the bedroom at the moment,

Threesomes are definitely going to be added in the future. May have one in the Bathroom for the next release.
Will be updating the blog with a to-do list. 0.3 is aimed to be released by around the 16th. If I get the list done by then will be looking to rewrite some scenes.

LeagionIX

Jul 15, 2020
I don't know if I saw it on the blog or anything but how often do you plan to update this project?

NorthernChaos

Mar 26, 2021
This project is really interesting! Pretty buggy still, but with Spreek's bug fixes is bearable. My only complaint so far is that the gameplay is too "static" if that's the right word. (side note: Sorry if you don't want suggestions, i just want to throw this out there)

There are three things that i believe could improve the overall gameplay experience:
1. Improve the task system. The best way for that to be done is not having tasks be assigned at the start of each day, but rather have you (the mc) go to the room of the person you want to complete a task for and ask them if there is something that they want you to do. From there, you get the normal tasks (i.e Clean rooms, working at doctor's office etc). And to provide extra challenge and make the player more thoughtful, set a limit of how many tasks can be done each day. Making you prioritize who you want to like you more, maintaining the delicate balance between having a roof over you head and homelessness
2. Improving the NTR progression for the GF. The easy way for this is to add more checks for each scene between GF and the Residents. like if X-character has 40+ opinion of GF, BJ scenes are unlocked or something like that. The big thing for this is the lack of a visible A to B, which can leave many confused, but this might get better once you add more story to the game, i have no idea what you got planned after all.
3. Make the GF less "binary". This point is very related to the last one, but i wanted to mention it nonetheless. the MC's influence over the GF's actions is far too low in the current version of the game. The only thing you can really control are a few events and whether or not you're okay with GF sleeping with the resident in question. There should be more options here. I think the MC should get the option to share GF once with a resident and not have it be a 0-100 thing where you allow it fully and are ok with it all the time. There should also be consequences if the MC catches GF sleeping with someone they are not okay with, and that should also go for MC if GF catches them sleeping with someone GF isn't okay with (which should totally be a feature btw) beyond a static change of opinion which WAY to mild for what is actually going on.

I do have more feedback if that is something that is desired. I want to see this game be the best it can because of its uniqueness. There are not many games of this kind out there, and im not only talking about the tags here. It has potential and if done right might be one of the best games on the site (for me).

God speed, Torian

Reactions: Darthcrop
Apr 7, 2023
This project is really interesting! Pretty buggy still, but with Spreek's bug fixes is bearable. My only complaint so far is that the gameplay is too "static" if that's the right word. (side note: Sorry if you don't want suggestions, i just want to throw this out there)

There are three things that i believe could improve the overall gameplay experience:
1. Improve the task system. The best way for that to be done is not having tasks be assigned at the start of each day, but rather have you (the mc) go to the room of the person you want to complete a task for and ask them if there is something that they want you to do. From there, you get the normal tasks (i.e Clean rooms, working at doctor's office etc). And to provide extra challenge and make the player more thoughtful, set a limit of how many tasks can be done each day. Making you prioritize who you want to like you more, maintaining the delicate balance between having a roof over you head and homelessness
2. Improving the NTR progression for the GF. The easy way for this is to add more checks for each scene between GF and the Residents. like if X-character has 40+ opinion of GF, BJ scenes are unlocked or something like that. The big thing for this is the lack of a visible A to B, which can leave many confused, but this might get better once you add more story to the game, i have no idea what you got planned after all.
3. Make the GF less "binary". This point is very related to the last one, but i wanted to mention it nonetheless. the MC's influence over the GF's actions is far too low in the current version of the game. The only thing you can really control are a few events and whether or not you're okay with GF sleeping with the resident in question. There should be more options here. I think the MC should get the option to share GF once with a resident and not have it be a 0-100 thing where you allow it fully and are ok with it all the time. There should also be consequences if the MC catches GF sleeping with someone they are not okay with, and that should also go for MC if GF catches them sleeping with someone GF isn't okay with (which should totally be a feature btw) beyond a static change of opinion which WAY to mild for what is actually going on.

I do have more feedback if that is something that is desired. I want to see this game be the best it can because of its uniqueness. There are not many games of this kind out there, and im not only talking about the tags here. It has potential and if done right might be one of the best games on the site (for me).

God speed, Torian
I prefer getting the tasks at the start of the day, you can end up not able to get tasks done at all right now because random events consume time, if you are unlucky, you can get 3~4 events in a row when trying to clean a room and get nothing done
But I agree the GF NTR progression needs improvement, what I want the most is the ability to react to her doing things with the futas, maybe in the form of 3 general options: reprimand/approve/join them
Having the GF do a cuckold report at the end of the day and tease the main character when telling him what she did with the futas would be hot too

NorthernChaos

Mar 26, 2021
I prefer getting the tasks at the start of the day, you can end up not able to get tasks done at all right now because random events consume time, if you are unlucky, you can get 3~4 events in a row when trying to clean a room and get nothing done
But I agree the GF NTR progression needs improvement, what I want the most is the ability to react to her doing things with the futas, maybe in the form of 3 general options: reprimand/approve/join them
Having the GF do a cuckold report at the end of the day and tease the main character when telling him what she did with the futas would be hot too
Yeah, the event frequency needs to be tweaked quite a bit. Maybe have a low-ish chance at the beginning and as the game progresses, and NTR intensifies, the frequency increases more to where we have it now, with an "Ignore" option so you can go about your daily grind. Still stand by my idea for the tasks though, It is the most vital part of the game as of now, so having other stuff tweaked and changed to fit an improved system would be nothing but beneficial.

Also i agree your dialogue options. We are in serious need for some RP elements. The idea you proposed is very similar to the idea used in Projekt: Passion, which i loved. It allowed some good RP in a game with a character that is already well established in the world. This shouldn't be too hard to implement, even retroactively to events already in the game. Im speaking of my own limited experience with Ren'Py. This would be HUGE QoL if Torian was to implement, but it would be a big undertaking though, due to the amount of events already in the game.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Kissing is unlocked at 10+ relationship. Groping is between 10-20 (Varies depending on the futa).

Handjobs, Blowjobs and Sex unlock if the futas lust is high enough and there will be a check below.

if you agreed to your girlfriend fooling around, the relationship requirement is lower for the scene to trigger. Or they have a better relationship with the girlfriend than you.

If your girlfriend fails an addiction roll then they will be to desperate.

Basically, if she likes them more than you, is desperate for cum or she likes them more it will trigger.

More general tasks is something I will look to add. The easiest boost is to agree to sex, but that has consequences.

NorthernChaos Your point 3 I completely agree with. At the moment there is a chance for her to catch you when performing a sex action. The odds increase if you do it in a public place. Once the character's story is implemented there are planned conversations for it to be agreed you can all share. Getting rid of the negative penalty and introducing some threesomes.

ThisisforProndude
I do like the idea of an improved cuckold system. Something that will need fleshing out is you spotting her with cum or even just having a meal at the end of the day where she talks about your day.

I was also going to add a system where you can try to badmouth the Futas in order to decrease her relationship with them.

I know it needs a lot of work. A lot of the systems are already in, but will need tweaking and changing. Genuinely really appreciate the feedback. Going to add this to my notes :)

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
I personally feel that kissing is a lot more intimate than groping, but I understand other people might think differenty.

Either way you are doing a great job, can't wait to see how this game will turn out in a few months.
Thanks, I know it's buggy, but the fact people seem to like the concept is a very good and the most important thing for me. I have a week off work after next week so will have a good amount of time to work on it. (Rather than a couple of hours in the evening). Will be splitting between scenes, polishing and bugfixing until it is in a good state. I have made a Patreon and put up a poll, you don't need to subscribe to vote. Definitely think polishing is more important than more content at the moment so will be focusing on that.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Thanks, I know it's buggy, but the fact people seem to like the concept is a very good and the most important thing for me. I have a week off work after next week so will have a good amount of time to work on it. (Rather than a couple of hours in the evening). Will be splitting between scenes, polishing and bugfixing until it is in a good state. I have made a Patreon and put up a poll, you don't need to subscribe to vote. Definitely think polishing is more important than more content at the moment so will be focusing on that.

The only thing that is public is "Task list for 0.3", so if the poll is "Aim for 0.4" then only subs can vote which makes "you don't need to subscribe to vote" a lie.

Apr 7, 2023

I wish I wasn't broke right now, your project is on my top 10 list to support once I find a new job

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Great concept, rough around the edges.

As someone who plays the female PC I'd love some polish on that. Some images still show the male model and the sex scenes are still very focused on anal (which still works, of course, and should probably be kept for some scenes, but some variation between the paths would be great).

I especially like the "unseen" events, even when they're just variations of regular events. It lets you see the appropriate perspective according to how you play (cheated on/cuck/voyeur, oblivious/aware..). I prefer to keep the PC mostly in the dark and love the suggestive comments of what might be going on with the girlfriend, finding clues, run-ins outside the exam room, etc., so I appreciate that I don't always have to "catch" the girlfriend or be told things explicitly in order to get the scenes.

After understanding the mechanics better I don't feel as strongly about the following anymore, but I think the order you can get scenes in can be a bit off. First time through I got several girlfriend-fucking-futa scenes before the kissing, groping, and suggestive-talking scenes which made some of those feel a bit underwhelming / like "back-fill" content. I know now that it was from her "need" building up after having Tina's coffee in the intro (a sneaky way of influencing the PC/girlfriend that I really think there could/should be more of, btw!) but I feel like it may be a good idea to move more slowly toward things like full on PiV even then, even if it's just a reduced chance vs HJ/BJ in the WeightedChoice list or slightly different "need" thresholds. I understand this needs to be balanced with the intended need to keep your girlfriend happy and their "need" in check though, so hey it's difficult.

Overall I really enjoyed this! It does need bug-fixing, but once that's done the core design is so solid it should really only need more scenes to expand on story and random scenarios. (y)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Regarding your patreon and the tiers you could set up, potential rewards could be:

* A tier with double or triple voting power in votes.
* A tier in which you get a patreon version a month before it goes public.
* Custom scene tier (You can limit the amount of patrons for this one) where you choose the characters and the scene they want put in game.
* Custom character to put in game.
* Discord roles.

and probably a few others.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes