ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Although it isn't obvious yet. If your girlfriend is present they are all actively trying to get her addicted and see if they can make her addicted while she is in love with you. This is not what they want for the player.
Ah, nice to hear there's a thought behind the different approaches. Looking forward to future story updates. (y)

Aug 12, 2020
I'm glad to see this continued, but it's indeed still pretty dang buggy. I had an afternoon free, so I decided to go dig into the code and do some debugging. I've attached the updated .rpy files, a list of bug fixes with explanations, and also a handful of gameplay changes (you always get 2-4 tasks per day, you only require 3 weekly votes above 50, and one of the early samantha events now increases relationship with OH so that relation doesn't keep getting stuck at 0 due to subtracting events).

Two major tips:
-There is a fundamental difference between jumping to an event and calling an event, which can cause really confusing issues (this is why you sometimes end up in what seems to be a completely random room, and why the log on crashes contains so many random rooms). I've tried to fully sort it out, but I probably missed a few events. I would recommend reading the documentation on this.
-When you define an animated image, that image should not match the name of one of its constituent images. This causes the eternal recursion errors.
First of all, thank you very much for your patch file. But, if it's not asking too much, there's a scene that I think is very erotic but it's still buggy and that I would really like to see fixed. It's the scene in Tina's room where Tina (sitting) fucks Amy (standing) on the couch. This scene keeps alternating, without stopping, between a frontal image and a side image of the couple. There was a similar issue, already fixed, in the scene where Amy, on her knees, gives Samantha a handjob in Samantha's room. So, if you can fix this scene I would be very grateful.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
First of all, thank you very much for your patch file. But, if it's not asking too much, there's a scene that I think is very erotic but it's still buggy and that I would really like to see fixed. It's the scene in Tina's room where Tina (sitting) fucks Amy (standing) on the couch. This scene keeps alternating, without stopping, between a frontal image and a side image of the couple. There was a similar issue, already fixed, in the scene where Amy, on her knees, gives Samantha a handjob in Samantha's room. So, if you can fix this scene I would be very grateful.
All fixed, Thankyou for letting me know :) Currently fixing some minor stuff like stat changes. There has been two huge reworks of the base coding for events and how it grabs events while you are working.

You are able to disable the meanwhile events. Might seem minor, but if you like the secrecy thing can really lean into it.

Will also gradually introduce a system to all events where you get the choice to peak, listen or walk away. Have just implemented it in Anitas room at the moment though Thank you all for your patience

Reactions: philcollinsz22716

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Just released 0.3, links on Patreon and Subscribestar. Will be adding more links shortly

Mega 0.32

PC

Mac

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes