Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Strange I sometimes can't finish 4 tasks... For now loving the update btw.

So far one bug that is present since 0.1 when you pick to work alone ( checking female Protagonist first ) you get error everytime you try to do stuff with girls anita kissing etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Okay I don't know how I did it but I've encountered a meanwhile loop that never ends.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Strange I sometimes can't finish 4 tasks... For now loving the update btw.

So far one bug that is present since 0.1 when you pick to work alone ( checking female Protagonist first ) you get error everytime you try to do stuff with girls anita kissing etc.

I have found the issue, weirdly not seen anyone else report it, but it will pop up in loads of placed. Going to release a fix now

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Best scene Montanna and MC during cleaning bathroom and MC pulling fuck this I'm out of here :D was honestly expecting her to catch me.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Oh there is a bug with allowing Anita in on the fun. You can invite her and it will trigger a sex scene. Fixed it and going to release a much more polished version in a few hours.

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Found a bug in the bathroom with a female PC and Montana, when you get punished it switches to a male PC image when she cums in you.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Found a bug in the bathroom with a female PC and Montana, when you get punished it switches to a male PC image when she cums in you.
Thank you, have fixed and just put out an update. I think there will be a few more minor things, but will start looking at 0.4 now. This is going to be the hypnosis events with Samantha. Her NTR/NTS route will also be reworked.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisisforProndude

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Found bug when playing as female and giveing Anita handjob in exam room it switch to male face when she cum

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
This is a really nice update...but....it seems that the chance of "meanwhile" after a job in this update is very, very low.
And i found a bug. If "meanwhile" does appear, then sometimes in an endless loop.
meanwhile..click..meanwhile..click..meanwhile........

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
This is a really nice update...but....it seems that the chance of "meanwhile" after a job in this update is very, very low.
And i found a bug. If "meanwhile" does appear, then sometimes in an endless loop.
meanwhile..click..meanwhile..click..meanwhile........
If you are playing 3.2 then it was increased so you will get more meanwhile events. Are you getting the loop when you are sleeping early? If so, your girlfriend will be doing things until the nightime.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Some of more bugs I ran into yesterday but nothing gamebreaking.

Working at Cafe doesn't give relantioship points with Tina dunno if bug cause it may be just Tina thing :ROFLMAO:
Going solo I got two GF scenes her talk with Anita in the bathroom and and behind the doors Tina talk with GF in her room.
We have a option to let girls go after GF even if we go solo.
Also, Female MC is referred as He by Anita after you invite her and your GF talk with Anita in her room.
Despite having Anal sex with Female MC in bathroom Anita cums inside Vagina and for stats it counts as Vaginal sex.

As I said nothing gamebreaking.

Small things that I appreciate you and your GF start at 100 relantioship which I like cause previously we couldn't even have sex with her at the start of the game I think that daily decay for them should be disabled unless GF is cum hungry slut or have it drop by events < mainly because if you go solo you will hit 0 after 100 days but maybe it hints at bad end

3 Votes to stay hell Yeah was able to do it on my solo run on second week.

GF be more okay with you doing stuff with Anita is also nice cause it was rubbing me the wrong way with her sleeping with all girls and at the same time be angry at you kissing someone etc.

Could also take it one step further in future and have GF that is close to girls have her want MC to start sleeping around with them.

First top scene for Male MC with Darcy ( just wait until her Hyde side will come out ) is nice and we will be getting more in future but wouldn't mind some Female exclusive routes etc. down the line but more of a sub side maybe have her propose for girls to go after her not GF when we will have options to ask girls to not go after GF.

0.3 was great but looking forward to 0.4 because we finally will get some Samatha content.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Some of more bugs I ran into yesterday but nothing gamebreaking.

Working at Cafe doesn't give relantioship points with Tina dunno if bug cause it may be just Tina thing :ROFLMAO:
Going solo I got two GF scenes her talk with Anita in the bathroom and and behind the doors Tina talk with GF in her room.
We have a option to let girls go after GF even if we go solo.
Also, Female MC is referred as He by Anita after you invite her and your GF talk with Anita in her room.
Despite having Anal sex with Female MC in bathroom Anita cums inside Vagina and for stats it counts as Vaginal sex.

As I said nothing gamebreaking.

Small things that I appreciate you and your GF start at 100 relantioship which I like cause previously we couldn't even have sex with her at the start of the game I think that daily decay for them should be disabled unless GF is cum hungry slut or have it drop by events < mainly because if you go solo you will hit 0 after 100 days but maybe it hints at bad end

3 Votes to stay hell Yeah was able to do it on my solo run on second week.

GF be more okay with you doing stuff with Anita is also nice cause it was rubbing me the wrong way with her sleeping with all girls and at the same time be angry at you kissing someone etc.

Could also take it one step further in future and have GF that is close to girls have her want MC to start sleeping around with them.

First top scene for Male MC with Darcy ( just wait until her Hyde side will come out ) is nice and we will be getting more in future but wouldn't mind some Female exclusive routes etc. down the line but more of a sub side maybe have her propose for girls to go after her not GF when we will have options to ask girls to not go after GF.

0.3 was great but looking forward to 0.4 because we finally will get some Samatha content.
Thank you, really excited for the Darcy stuff if I'm honest. Anita is the only one with the new NTR route and will slowly roll that out. Let me know when you find the new confront system. You can now call her out for fooling around for a few scenes in Anita's room. Will add these to my bug squashing :) She also won't get mad if you have agreed to NTR, as it is then an open relationship with that particular person.

Your GF's relationship will drop if she sees you messing around, I know it is hypocritical if she is doing it as well but tough to take that into account as well :) Her relationship does impact the chances of her engaging in sex, if you too are not in a good place then she is more willing to look elsewhere. The voting system is very much placeholder and will be fleshed out when the first bit of main story is introduced.

0.4 will have a LOAD of teasers. Currently writing the scenes where you listen to the girls speaking to Samantha. She does 'therapy' although you soon realise it is about controlling and not helping.

Reactions: Kohan54

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
If you are playing 3.2 then it was increased so you will get more meanwhile events. Are you getting the loop when you are sleeping early? If so, your girlfriend will be doing things until the nightime.
It is the version from the home page, ingame is 0.3.
The bug occurs after a job, just "meanwhile" in an endless loop, without pictures or text

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you, really excited for the Darcy stuff if I'm honest. Anita is the only one with the new NTR route and will slowly roll that out. Let me know when you find the new confront system. You can now call her out for fooling around for a few scenes in Anita's room. Will add these to my bug squashing :) She also won't get mad if you have agreed to NTR, as it is then an open relationship with that particular person.

Your GF's relationship will drop if she sees you messing around, I know it is hypocritical if she is doing it as well but tough to take that into account as well :) Her relationship does impact the chances of her engaging in sex, if you too are not in a good place then she is more willing to look elsewhere. The voting system is very much placeholder and will be fleshed out when the first bit of main story is introduced.

0.4 will have a LOAD of teasers. Currently writing the scenes where you listen to the girls speaking to Samantha. She does 'therapy' although you soon realise it is about controlling and not helping.

I knew it I wanted also to point out that it would be nice to have MC in future bring up stuff with Montanna and how she lied to us once MC learns about it.

There's a Loads of teasers already and honestly most girls from bad 4 ( leaving Cass and Darcy out of it for now ) are about controlling.

Tina spikes everyone with her Cum.
Anita is injecting something into others or plans to << Cass warns us about it.
Samantha Hypno
And Montanna that for me is even bigger manipulator and liar than Samatha herself + she looks for a way to make her cum be more addictive.

Hey I read dialogue I sometimes skip Tina's mainly because I dislike people that majority of their talk are curses.

I wouldn't be shocked if personal routes is helping someone take over all girls etc. or leave them and honestly have them destroy themselves and end as certain someone why I think it may be a case is because Tina straight says to you what she's doing while no one seems aware what she's doing so get impression she may want you help in her scheme and for example If you bring drink for Darcy you get relantioship point with.... Tina.

Anyway keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes