Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
So what I am thinking is this. Where a "random" movement will predefine the characters location. Girls are more likely to be in their room or workplace. Your girlfriend will move around as well. However it takes time to get to a room, so there is a chance you will miss them. If your GF and a character are in a room together they will have an interaction. You can toggle their whereabouts on or off

Reactions: Darthcrop
Aug 12, 2020
Do you mean the blue text box?
Exactly. This is because, I think, although the eroticism of the image is enormously amplifield with the eroticism of the text, there must be harmony between both, and one must not overlap the other. By the way, I loved all the scenes in the bathroom, very erotic and sensual. Also add the great improvement in the graphic quality of the images, with special enphasis on the characters. So, I ask you More, More, More. Ty.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
So what I am thinking is this. Where a "random" movement will predefine the characters location. Girls are more likely to be in their room or workplace. Your girlfriend will move around as well. However it takes time to get to a room, so there is a chance you will miss them. If your GF and a character are in a room together they will have an interaction. You can toggle their whereabouts on or off
Rather than directly random it should follow some logic, just to give an example:

-If you gave permission for x character to go after the girlfriend then said character should have a priority about interacting with the girlfriend.

-If a character has a high love stat with you then said character rather than going after your girlfriend should try to interact more with you.

-The higher the love stat a character has for the girlfriend the more common it should be to see them together.

Basically what the game needs the most is logic, in second place of course we would need more scenes and stuff but that's another thing.

Other stuff that I do recommend to modify:

-We need some visual improvements, be it stat windows, girl profiles or simply text and text window, it's the first thing people are gonna see about a game and it's better to give a good first impression.

-The "I give permission" mechanic is weird, mainly because it's something permanent that you have to live with, it would make more sense that girls were more resistant to giving you their approval but that they would ask for more normal things, like for example Samantha telling you that she will give a positive vote next week if you convince your girlfriend to clean her room all days of the week.

-Adding to Lisa's profile who is she currently going out with, it feels like it may change in the future depending on how the MC does his stuff.

-Adding more ways to cockblock the futanaries.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Feedback below. Let me stress that I came across your game randomly and really liked what you're already doing, so this is not meant as a "your game needs this!" push but as bug reports mixed with a bit of "hey, random thought I had that may or may not suck":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kohan54

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The mechanics are pretty broken and need some TLC. Some examples:

Walk into an office like Montana in the Afternoon for whatever and nobody's around. Head out and it's night or even late night all of a suddent? WTF?

Going back to your room to snoop on the futa profiles at afternoon after the chores are done. All of a sudden it's that 'ole night or late night. Again WTF?

Do all sorts of shit in the morning like clean MC room, run into whomever in the hallway and I can't remember what else. Yet it's still morning. WTF?

On rare occaisions somehow we end up at just noon or afternnoon for whatever reason. Other times we get sent straight to evening.

Spend a whole week "servicing" these folk but they still vote to kick your ass out. Montana suggests arranging for your gf to keep the squad happy and let everyone know. However there's no dialog options anywhere I can see to run this by her. Also I only saw a single dialog option to ask the menagerie (the nerd in this case) that the smoking lamp is lit. Also Montana gets on your ass like a cheap suit during the next week asking you to do this.

I opted to let MC see all of the NTR that might happen to gf even though the plot says that you will not be aware of it. Yet if you track gf relationship points there's all sorts of undocumented shenanigan changes that don't seem to be covered by the "meanwhile" passages.

As for stat tracking.... Go down on gf in your room since she seems to follow you everywhere and see every sexual act you have to do because "it's your jerb". Yet there's no effect on her points after an apparently earth shattering climax? Really? WTF?

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah a futanari bursts through your computer screen and connects her dongle to your USB slot to deliver a payload directly inside.
shieeeet, had that happen to me 5 times this week! Somehow my monitor still works

The mechanics are pretty broken and need some TLC. Some examples:

Walk into an office like Montana in the Afternoon for whatever and nobody's around. Head out and it's night or even late night all of a suddent? WTF?

Going back to your room to snoop on the futa profiles at afternoon after the chores are done. All of a sudden it's that 'ole night or late night. Again WTF?

Do all sorts of shit in the morning like clean MC room, run into whomever in the hallway and I can't remember what else. Yet it's still morning. WTF?

On rare occaisions somehow we end up at just noon or afternnoon for whatever reason. Other times we get sent straight to evening.
I do not understand the time mechanic but agree that I think it could use some TLC in regards to time management/doing chores. Some days I am unable to do all the chores because of time constraints and while I do not enjoy making assumptions, I am going to assume that it is not intended to be that way.

Great game tho I love it. Hugs & kisses xoxo baebae gurl

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
The time mechanic needs some work maybe instead of simply time passed give player number of actions he can take during a day that makes time pass for example 12 << Leaving your room wouldn't consume it but coming back would.

Going into a girl room and cleaning it would consume 2 actions points leaving it after would not same for workplaces with fixed number of jobs per day 4 that leaves us 4 points to explore so player at least do some exploration.

Going into a bathroom and taking shower also would consume 2 actions same talking with girl in their rooms / workplace would consume action Girls talking with you on hallway wouldn't unless you will give them handjob / blowjob there.

Either that or simply we need reduce time needed to do certain jobs ( cleaning rooms ).

Yeah a futanari bursts through your computer screen and connects her dongle to your USB slot to deliver a payload directly inside.
I feel scammed now it didn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
There's some oddness to the question about whether your girlfriend stays or not. She mentions being away from you for a long time if you decline/ask her not to stay, but even if I say no, I walk into my room and nobody's there...but then she somehow arrives immediately, despite supposedly not even being at the facility. What's going on there?

Apr 7, 2023
There is too little time to finish tasks and play around, also going into a room and leaving should not consume time if you didn't find anyone there

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
I think the open relationship aspect needs spreading out over the first three weeks, these are pretty much the most important weeks right now since you get three votes so maybe add interactions between the PC and GF throughout the days in an escalating fashion, GF saying things like, girls have been flirting - touching - hinting etc at her and give the PC a choice if this is okay or to dissuade it, if choosing okay maybe end in the office saying the girls have put forth if its okay, this'd give it a more official outcome, whereas currently its very rushed and kind of weird

Also I think the vote threshold would be better at 25% rather than 50%, kinda impossible to reach in the first week at 50

Reactions: Malika1234

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Also I think the vote threshold would be better at 25% rather than 50%, kinda impossible to reach in the first week at 50
It is impossible because 4 x 6 x 5 = 120 - Daily decay and you're bellow 100 spread on all characters << Best case scenario.

You're supposed to fail vote in first week to unlock option to allow girls to go after GF and in future failing votes may not even mean game over after all Benefactor decides and he / she has plans for you that not even Montanna may not be aware of.

So i would say that girls votes doesn't matter it's more for future so players will build relationships with girls to unlock their stories instead of only pushing main story if I'm not wrong those were separated options in poll.

If voting won't be game over in future I doubt it will cause of MC classified reason to be there failing those may open some unique route like Montanna pet etc.

50 is fine for second or third week at least it's doable cause you need 3 votes for yes unlike in 0.2 where it was 5 needed.

Reactions: Malika1234
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes