Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Is it normal that I never have the option to offer the girlfriend to Samantha, like with every other characters?

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Is it normal that I never have the option to offer the girlfriend to Samantha, like with every other characters?
Have you failed a weekly vote? You can speak to her in her room...The text may say Anita though :) Have just changed that for the next release

Aug 12, 2020
Hi, Torian. I woul like to suggest that there be a possibility for the player to control the transparency or opacity of the text. If this is not possible, please revert to the previous form of the text. Congrats for this new version and ty for everithing.

Last edited:

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Torian_Media said:
When you go to sleep early your girlfriend will still take actions
I like this change but I think it broke day 1 (happens in 0.32 but 0.3 is fine). After you've picked "Work together" and then "Yes" to unseen events, you're shown going to bed alone and then "an exception has occurred". Time = 18 in the console before going to bed fixes it (you go to bed alone but then the GF joins you) presumably because the going-to-bed-early code gets skipped?

Just getting started on playing proper so will post again later. Just thought this was worth mentioning right away.

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Not bad so far! I like it, and I usually give Ren'Py titles a pass.

Despite the couple bugs I've encountered - Is the MC supposed to be slogged with tasks day by day? I barely can pump 3 out before a day ends and by the end of the week, all the characters are at maximum Lust and I fail the Vote of Confidence.

Maybe I'm just not doing a good Housekeeper job eh? Any tips?

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Not bad so far! I like it, and I usually give Ren'Py titles a pass.

Despite the couple bugs I've encountered - Is the MC supposed to be slogged with tasks day by day? I barely can pump 3 out before a day ends and by the end of the week, all the characters are at maximum Lust and I fail the Vote of Confidence.

Maybe I'm just not doing a good Housekeeper job eh? Any tips?
Yeah I also saw that if you have 4 jobs and two of them are cleaning rooms you won't finish one task.

At this moment there's no game over for failing vote and there may not be " Probably " is the key word there I think that in future Montanna may give MC option after 3 fails to submit to her in order to stay.

If you want to pass it allowing you girls to go after GF is easy 30 points if you don't want to do that focus on 3/4 girls and do task for them ignore others if you have spare time you can talk with them in room for 1 point it adds up ( Montanna books / Anita Sex etc. ) of course you're at mercy of RNG cause you may not get job for girls you want but can't be helped.

I focused on Anita / Montanna / Darcy and Cass and I was able to get 50 + with them without GF thing and only having sex with Anita but I also had good RNG and was able to pass on second voting.

You need 3 votes on yes so pick your girls wouldn't go for Samantha cause she only has one job avalaible so lower chance to get good RNG with her and also Dunno if Tina Cafe bug was fixed so I would ignore her as well if you want to pass in legit way if not there's cheats in your room.

But I wouldn't stress enough about it at least atm there's no consequences for now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFutaExperiment-0.3Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Hi All,
RNG isn't the greatest from what I am hearing. I have a poll on Patreon. It is open to everyone as it is a major change and not just an update so want as much feedback as possible. If you don't want to use Patreon, I have also put it on subscribestar. Or just leave a comment on here.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
is it possible to do a ntr path (not nts) without fooling around with the futas yourself ?
It is almost all choice. Except if the addiction gets you. Was also discussing adding in a way to steal cum. This would allow you to keep the addiction under control. Saying that, if you had the map, you could essentially avoid a lot of encounters based on the girls lust.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Map would kinda kill element of suprise even if it's easy to explain that it's builded in device Anita gave us.

Maybe instead of map give girls some kind of schedule?

Like Tina working from morning to noon in cafe then room and at night shower + random in exam room or simply increase chances for girls to be in revelant places.

is it possible to do a ntr path (not nts) without fooling around with the futas yourself ?
So far... Yes I played around 10 weeks myself on 0.3 and I'm at cum desire 1,5 and addiction 0. << could also heal GF with injections I have stacked but nope ;)

For now it's easy for MC to avoid it.

Overall Shower is OP... it will most likely become more dangerous in future so will need to watch my back even more.

nxtm4n

Jun 11, 2017
Hi All,
RNG isn't the greatest from what I am hearing. I have a poll on Patreon. It is open to everyone as it is a major change and not just an update so want as much feedback as possible. If you don't want to use Patreon, I have also put it on subscribestar. Or just leave a comment on here.
I'll put in a vote against the current level of RNG. Some RNG can be good, but maybe make it a little more controlled? E.G. instead of it being totally random, give players a choice at some level between sets of options, like choosing whether someone approaches you in the hallway or if you overhear someone interacting with your girlfriend.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
I'll put in a vote against the current level of RNG. Some RNG can be good, but maybe make it a little more controlled? E.G. instead of it being totally random, give players a choice at some level between sets of options, like choosing whether someone approaches you in the hallway or if you overhear someone interacting with your girlfriend.
So I am planning to rework all the scenes. If it is in a public area like the Hall or the Cafe you will just see it. Private areas like bedrooms will have the options of peak, listen or leave.

So would you want an option of avoiding a girl?

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
I think a map would be helpful.
I've been playing this for about 30-40 hours now and haven't managed to find a single anal scene. The RNG is actually bad.

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Hi All,
I prefer going to a location and running into a semi-random event over picking a map location where I know someone is to get an event of theirs. I agree with Kohan54 that the element of surprise is a pretty big part of the appeal for at least a portion of the scenes, certainly many of the NTR ones. That being said, I don't think using a map instead of the hallway menu for navigation would be in any way bad.

To the point of content RNG, I think odds and conditions can alleviate the sense that you're just getting one of a huge list of possible scenes with repetitions before seeing something new. For something like the hallway it should probably stay pretty random/varied, but I don't think it'd be crazy to have the Cafe bias toward Tina events, the Gym bias toward Cass events, and so on without eliminating the chance for others to be there.

Add conditions on top of that to make more unique scenes appear with a high chance if their conditions are met, and not at all if they're not, and I think you can address the sense of excessive randomness and give a sense of consequence to actions and stat changes. There are already scenes that either only appear (e.g. Cass elevator spray if left pent up) or have variations (e.g. Tina-GF in the cafe based on lust and relationship) following this principle.

For me it's in need of balancing, not redesign.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes