lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
love the game, hope the bugs are fixed and the content coming is nice.

a suggestion i have about the weekly voting could be a nice addition but would be more work, so id fix the current system and then maybe look into this.

but some sort of a change depending on if you have 2 girls votes for week 2 and 3. id say that the bug with having 3/6 votes and not being allowed to stay could be fixed, and maybe have a system that for week 2 and 3 if you have 2 girls votes then depending on who it is it could influence the other girls and their approach to your girlfriend and you, maybe some specific scenes or just some flavour text.

this is what i got from the girls i could have missed something but in my view:
anita is sort of like a neutral/ go with the flow
montanna is a dominant
tina is sadistic
samatha is manipulative
darcy is kind and submissive
and cass is confident and helpful

so if on week 2 and 3 you have 2/6 girls but have not quite gotten the 3rd, then you could ask/beg them to stay and depending of the 2 you got they could influence the others. maybe a meeting with the girls or asking the 2 to convince the others to wait a week.

an example would be tina and anita, i could have gotten anita wrong but ill stick with my point, then the girls could be more likely to try and temp/ steal your girl, due to anita being going with the flow and just neutral.
a variation would be tina and samantha, manipulation your girl and trying to steal her.
another example would be tina and montanna, sadistic and dominant, so perhaps wearing down your girlfriend and you down or something like that.
cass and darcy would be to persuade the others to be kinder and carting of your girl, possibly lessening the requirement to stay but reducing the points gains and the amount interactions with them reduced, because they are focusing on your girlfriend, and giving a lot of attention to her.

might require a fair bit of work, so stick woth your vision forst and then see if adding it could be an option.
best of luck dev :)

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
love the game, hope the bugs are fixed and the content coming is nice.

a suggestion i have about the weekly voting could be a nice addition but would be more work, so id fix the current system and then maybe look into this.

but some sort of a change depending on if you have 2 girls votes for week 2 and 3. id say that the bug with having 3/6 votes and not being allowed to stay could be fixed, and maybe have a system that for week 2 and 3 if you have 2 girls votes then depending on who it is it could influence the other girls and their approach to your girlfriend and you, maybe some specific scenes or just some flavour text.

this is what i got from the girls i could have missed something but in my view:
anita is sort of like a neutral/ go with the flow
montanna is a dominant
tina is sadistic
samatha is manipulative
darcy is kind and submissive
and cass is confident and helpful

so if on week 2 and 3 you have 2/6 girls but have not quite gotten the 3rd, then you could ask/beg them to stay and depending of the 2 you got they could influence the others. maybe a meeting with the girls or asking the 2 to convince the others to wait a week.

an example would be tina and anita, i could have gotten anita wrong but ill stick with my point, then the girls could be more likely to try and temp/ steal your girl, due to anita being going with the flow and just neutral.
a variation would be tina and samantha, manipulation your girl and trying to steal her.
another example would be tina and montanna, sadistic and dominant, so perhaps wearing down your girlfriend and you down or something like that.
cass and darcy would be to persuade the others to be kinder and carting of your girl, possibly lessening the requirement to stay but reducing the points gains and the amount interactions with them reduced, because they are focusing on your girlfriend, and giving a lot of attention to her.

might require a fair bit of work, so stick woth your vision forst and then see if adding it could be an option.
best of luck dev :)
Once all the locations are in, the girls interacting more is one of the first on the list of things to rework. At the moment there is basically none.

You are spot on with the character types of the girls. Darcy is different...Once I get the nighttime events in (Your girlfriend may go looking for a cock) Darcy's secret will be revealed, if her lust goes too high she can no longer contain it and she will well not sleepwalk...sleep fuck.

Reworking and polishing is going well. Adding in some little flavour scenes and text. For instance, Anita may ask you for a BJ and can comment if your girlfriend has been pleasuring her.

The girls are in a weird position, some actively don't want you getting addicted like Darcy and Cass. They are also the most dangerous when it comes to their cum potency (below). These impact how quickly your addiction increases. I have lowered the chance of succumbing to addiction so you/girlfriend are not going to submit until it goes over 50

Tina = 30
Anita = 20
Samantha = 10
Montanna = 10
Cas = 50
Darcy = 40

Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I can't have the MC do paperwork for Montanna, and everyone refers to the MC as either he/she, he/her, [PL], or he regardless of what sex is chosen.

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
As someone who plays the female PC I'd love some polish on that. Some images still show the male model and the sex scenes are still very focused on anal (which still works, of course, and should probably be kept for some scenes, but some variation between the paths would be great).
The game will most likely mainly focus on GF events and MC will be getting maybe around 10 % or so action overall which is kinda bummer cause I even prefer to play without GF also as Female MC.

BTW Female MC must be ugly or smell bad judging by the fact that Girls treat her the same way as male which is once again makes sense but wish it was diff. playtrough then male one.

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
The game will most likely mainly focus on GF events and MC will be getting maybe around 10 % or so action overall which is kinda bummer cause I even prefer to play without GF also as Female MC.

BTW Female MC must be ugly or smell bad judging by the fact that Girls treat her the same way as male which is once again makes sense but wish it was diff. playtrough then male one.
We'll see. It's still early days for this game. I confess I'm mostly interested in the GF scenes, but I do want the MC getting involved as well. The girls should lean on me the same way they lean on the GF.

Speaking of, you're right; they do treat the MC a little differently, don't they? There's quite a lot of dialogue where the girls try to be nice to the GF and attempt to sway or coerce her, even appealing to her own interests with some "MC doesn't need to know" style assurances, but that treatment is rarely extended to the MC. I guess it's because it made more sense for the NTR angle, but I definitely think some could be directed our way as well when they're looking for "favors" from us too.

Side-note but related: Discreet options for "relieving" the girls when the GF is present would be nice. When I'm being asked to cheat to "help" them and my hand isn't forced by addiction, I think it's a slight omission that there's rarely any attempt to ease my concern for getting caught. If I think of a scene like Montanna and the GF covertly kissing in the café bathroom, that's not something that feels like it could happen with the MC right now.

Just a thought, but I think it could be interesting. I imagine the "seen" roll could still occur with appropriately modified odds, and some of the girls may obviously not be truthful about exactly how secret they intend to keep what happened afterwards.

Reactions: Kohan54

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
The player gets around 50% of the events at the moment. One thing I did neglect is that you often have to proposition the Futas for a scene, rather than them asking you. Going to be tweaking it slightly so they are more likely to proposition you.

Relationships between the player and the futas will evolve once their individual stories are implemented. At the moment getting the base of the project in before focusing too heavily on the storylines. Saying that the general interactions will need some tweaking with the player once their storylines are implemented. The release looks good for the 16th at the moment, I am updating the Patreon page (The task list for 0.3) for where I am currently up to. Fingers crossed the Bathroom will be completed before then and I can work through existing scenes and tidy them up a bit.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Was doing loads of testing and wow...the NTR stuff is definitely lacking polish or choices. Bathroom will take another day to complete, but really need to get some real NTR/NTS options in there. Rewriting the allow NTR/NTS scene for Anita. You will now speak to Anita about it, then have the conversation with both your girlfriend and Anita. If they aren't close your girlfriend will be pissed at you. if they are fairly close she will not be sure. If they are quite close then Anita will take your girlfriend into your bedroom and you can decide whether or not to watch. I think I need to rewrite a lot of scenes to include this option. There will also be a few more off screen things. So you can catch your girlfriend and Anita sleeping together in the bed, with telltale signs of cum on her chest

Will also add in the event of your girlfriend sneaking away in the middle of the night for some fun. Might also make an option so you don't have to see the meanwhile option, but the event will still trigger. As well as more locked doors where you can now choose to enter or walk away. Quite a lot to rework, but better to do it now than later.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
We'll see. It's still early days for this game. I confess I'm mostly interested in the GF scenes, but I do want the MC getting involved as well. The girls should lean on me the same way they lean on the GF.

Speaking of, you're right; they do treat the MC a little differently, don't they? There's quite a lot of dialogue where the girls try to be nice to the GF and attempt to sway or coerce her, even appealing to her own interests with some "MC doesn't need to know" style assurances, but that treatment is rarely extended to the MC. I guess it's because it made more sense for the NTR angle, but I definitely think some could be directed our way as well when they're looking for "favors" from us too.
Yeah it's still early in development and so far it's good.

I'm also in GF scenes but mainly when I'm playing male MC and their disposition towards male MC makes sense but girls be so passive and so on atm towards female MC kinda miss a mark for me so I go solo with her maybe it will change in future.

Would be awesome to see Tina / Anita to be more proactive during jobs something like fingering female MC etc.

Anyway looking forward for more.

Edit: Also about GF caughting you doing stuff with girls I think she should become more accepting of it over time... kinda weird see her sleep with all girls and getting mad about Anita kissing you in the hallway at the same time and yeah would love for MC getting more of that discreet options.

Last edited:

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Yeah it's still early in development and so far it's good.

I'm also in GF scenes but mainly when I'm playing male MC and their disposition towards male MC makes sense but girls be so passive and so on atm towards female MC kinda miss a mark for me so I go solo with her maybe it will change in future.

Would be awesome to see Tina / Anita to be more proactive during jobs something like fingering female MC etc.

Anyway looking forward for more.

Edit: Also about GF caughting you doing stuff with girls I think she should become more accepting of it over time... kinda weird see her sleep with all girls and getting mad about Anita kissing you in the hallway at the same time and yeah would love for MC getting more of that discreet options.
The GF scenes are having a revamp. May not get it all completed for 0.3. You are now able to catch her after the act and confront her about it. (Check my Patreon for what that looks like).

The bathroom is a less Passive room. It's the danger room where options are...less of an option??? Does that make sense.

The Entire NTR/NTS system is getting a rework. Once she is close enough to the girl in question you can talk about it with them. Only completed Anita so far. Will try to get the rest in. So the being caught system will be you can both get annoyed at each other as you are effectively cheating. If she is close with someone and stuff may have already happened she will be happy to open up your relationship.

Although it isn't obvious yet. If your girlfriend is present they are all actively trying to get her addicted and see if they can make her addicted while she is in love with you. This is not what they want for the player. They would like that as well, but let's say once the main storyline is added you will see that they want you for something else.

Basically my to do list for 0.3 is:
Complete Bathroom 50% complete (Will be completed)

Add some confrontation with your girlfriend when you catch her. Tweaking the system so it is dynamic and will be fairly quick to code once I have finished it. (Will have it in several locations at least so I can have some feedback on it).

Reworking all the girls scenes when you agree to share your relationship with them. (I have done 1 of 6 so far). This will be the lowest priority for now. Will hopefully get more before release, but no promises :)

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
The bathroom is a less Passive room. It's the danger room where options are...less of an option??? Does that make sense.
It does and I like it :)

Yeah I know about the whole classified thing and that getting addiction to max = game over in future as pop up during Montanna meeting inform us.

btw I can't seem to be able to trigger two scenes for Female MC anal with Tina in cafe and Anita blowjob in exam room anyone was able to trigger them?

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
It does and I like it :)

Yeah I know about the whole classified thing and that getting addiction to max = game over in future as pop up during Montanna meeting inform us.

btw I can't seem to be able to trigger two scenes for Female MC anal with Tina in cafe and Anita blowjob in exam room anyone was able to trigger them?
Yeah those scenes are bugged in 0.2 :) It is a buggy mess...sorry

Reactions: Kohan54

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Although it isn't obvious yet. If your girlfriend is present they are all actively trying to get her addicted and see if they can make her addicted while she is in love with you. This is not what they want for the player. They would like that as well, but let's say once the main storyline is added you will see that they want you for something else.
Loving affection and cuddles?

As your second pledged patron could I not get a Private Message hint? :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes