1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Been messing around with the code a bit and trying to expand on the fixes done by Toramizu...
1) Have fixed some animations (wrong image range, wrong MC sex, etc.)
2) Fixed some other crashes and stuff like your SO talking to Samantha in the cafe always jumping to SO talking to Anita instead
3) Tried to make it so your gf isn't a complete slut by day 2
4) Added in some scenes that had images but were not yet added into the game (don't expect much as far as dialogue...mostly tweaked existing dialogues to better fit the new scene...was really just trying to get the scenes in and working)
5) Had moderate success making NPCs easier to encounter (in their rooms/exam room more often, etc.)
6) Tried to make SO appear in room more frequently and slightly reduced requirements for playing with her...as well as added relationship reward for doing so (not sure why that wasn't already there)
My edits are attached if anyone wants to try them or mess around with them some more. Might want to keep a backup though...feel like a couple of scenes are not triggering as often as they did before my changes, so I need to sort that out at some point...some people might prefer to just play the game as is. Wasn't sure about sharing my changes before (figured a lot of this stuff would be addressed in next update anyway) but, if the dev really is MIA, then I hope maybe someone can get some use out of them. Think this game has a lot of potential...would be a shame to see it abandoned already.
This actually allowed me to see a scene I didn't know existed the wife coming home with cum on her mouth, but the thing is it happened before she had any cum addiction or any sex scenes in general with the Futas and now that the wife has 100% cum addiction I have yet to see it again.

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Been messing around with the code a bit and trying to expand on the fixes done by Toramizu...
2) Fixed some other crashes and stuff like your SO talking to Samantha in the cafe always jumping to SO talking to Anita instead
4) Added in some scenes that had images but were not yet added into the game (don't expect much as far as dialogue...mostly tweaked existing dialogues to better fit the new scene...was really just trying to get the scenes in and working)
5) Had moderate success making NPCs easier to encounter (in their rooms/exam room more often, etc.)
6) Tried to make SO appear in room more frequently and slightly reduced requirements for playing with her...as well as added relationship reward for doing so (not sure why that wasn't already there)
My edits are attached if anyone wants to try them or mess around with them some more. Might want to keep a backup though...feel like a couple of scenes are not triggering as often as they did before my changes, so I need to sort that out at some point...some people might prefer to just play the game as is. Wasn't sure about sharing my changes before (figured a lot of this stuff would be addressed in next update anyway) but, if the dev really is MIA, then I hope maybe someone can get some use out of them. Think this game has a lot of potential...would be a shame to see it abandoned already.
How I introduce it into the game?

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
How did you put it in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: Emptyplanet

kickkelvin

Jun 23, 2020
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 2.94GB
Compressed size Q70: 129MB
Compressed size Q90: 302MB

PC = / Pixeldrain
macOS = / Pixeldrain

Mac Version is untested and unofficial!

v0.1
What about the Android Port?

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
This actually allowed me to see a scene I didn't know existed the wife coming home with cum on her mouth, but the thing is it happened before she had any cum addiction or any sex scenes in general with the Futas and now that the wife has 100% cum addiction I have yet to see it again.
Have had similar experience. Seems like her addiction is linked to player's early on, which might mean that if you fool around with someone, she'll show up with cum on her...I really don't know. Spent a little time searching code to see if something was mislabeled but didn't find anything (doesn't mean it's not in there somewhere). As for her showing up with nothing on her later, it may be because she is fucking them instead of giving BJs and HJs...there was no dialogue for her showing up with cum in vag or ass...just jumped to her going to the bathroom. Have added lines for those scenarios to the attached file but there are no corresponding images for them yet (I have not played enough recently to confirm if the lines actually trigger or not). Updated file also fixes player losing relationship points with SO for failing to complete certain tasks...will now affect relationship with whoever requested the task.

How I introduce it into the game?
Just overwrite the files in the 'game' folder. Might have to use UnRen first...can't remember if the game comes unpacked or not.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Tried playing again, and I think what might actually be causing her to show up with cum on her mouth the 2nd night is if you let her drink the cup that Tina offers in the intro. It might not trigger again because every other scene seems to have a 'call_cum_absorb' line after the cum_skin/cum_oral/etc. line. I'm not sure what purpose that second line serves...maybe meant to prevent characters from constantly walking around with cum on them, but it definitely causes a problem in this situation. Instead, Dev should maybe just have 1 absorb line when you go to sleep at night so that it resets each day or something. I might try that out later and see if it works.
Update:
The cum_absorb mechanic is tied to addiction increase and it does reset cum_skin/cum_oral/etc. to zero each time, which is why she never shows up with cum on her again. If set to just absorb all cum overnight, that would mean that addiction rate would only increase once a day instead of in small increments throughout. Will give it a try later and see if it's worthwhile for those few extra images. It might just throw the balance of gameplay way off, in which case, a whole new mechanic would need to be implemented for catching SO with evidence of her indiscretions on her.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
'Hi All,

Download:

Sorry, it has been so long. Some stuff has happened that I won't go into. I have been working on the Futa experiment for a while and have redone a large chunk of the coding. Added some new things and hopefully it is in a good enough state to now properly release.

The biggest thing is a HUGE reduction in the file size. All the pictures have been converted to a webp format (This took quite a while). Back-end systems have been changed and have added stat menus for the characters. I didn't write a change log as the first release was a proof of concept and needed a lot of work. I am hoping that the bugs are now very minor.

I am treating this as Version 0.2 and happy enough with the coding to really focus on adding more to it rather than large code changes. Below is the link to the release.

Roadmap:

Balancing will take a while so feedback on that or any bugs is very appreciated.

I will now be working on the Bathroom, This will give players the ability to clean cum off their body before it is absorbed into their skin.

Followed by the gym and then expanding on some existing locations.

The main story will then be worked on and will further expand on existing locations.'

Downloads:

Mega

Windows

Mac

Workupload

Windows

Mac

Mediafire

Windows

Mac

COPIED FROM THE BLOG.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hmmm Didn't know this had been made. The initial was a tech test and didn't want too many eyeballs on it until the bugs had been fixed :)

I have some real time to work on this now. So updates will be frequent from here on out :)
Peeping on Anita while sleeping makes it jump to her kissing you if Male MC.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Do you have a patreon bud?

Don't forget to open a ticket to get the dev badge.
I do, but won't publish it until 0.3. Want to make sure it is in a good enough state. Will open a ticket.

YO HOLY SHIT V0.2!!!!!!!
I never really released it. Just wanted to know how bad the bugs were. Had a busy time at the beginning of the year so didn't want to publicise it too much. Have some more free time now so can look to add content to it

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes