F9D4924B5120

Sep 17, 2016
Has anyone figured out where Amy goes while MC is sleeping? If yes, is there any trick to figure it out?
crazyhorsebraz: Per the code, that text is triggered when her Addiction Need is over 80. While there is no gameplay impact (currently), I would assume she is off to take care of that Need.

Aug 12, 2020
crazyhorsebraz: Per the code, that text is triggered when her Addiction Need is over 80. While there is no gameplay impact (currently), I would assume she is off to take care of that Need.
That reasoning would be perfectly logical. However, when she returns to her bedroom, there is no change in the lust rating, either hers or any other character's.

Aug 12, 2020
I wrote a long (by my standards) comment with my impressions of the game, but it mysteriously disappeared. It doesn't matter anymore because, before and after that, many users have made, here and there, similar comments. So, what I want to say is that I would really like the dev to continue his project, despite its extraordinary and undeniable similarity with the Icarus project, with game I did not know and wich I find much more difficult to play, in reason for the variety of options avaliable to the player (Icarus, please, take this as construtive cristicism from a player who hates sandbox and values the simplicity of the game). Finally, I would like to congratulate Icarus for his selflessness shown in the forum, saying that he would also like the project to continue, because in addition to being a developper he is also a gamer and, like me and many others, he is very fond of this theme (Futa and NTR).

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I wrote a long (by my standards) comment with my impressions of the game, but it mysteriously disappeared. It doesn't matter anymore because, before and after that, many users have made, here and there, similar comments. So, what I want to say is that I would really like the dev to continue his project, despite its extraordinary and undeniable similarity with the Icarus project, with game I did not know and wich I find much more difficult to play, in reason for the variety of options avaliable to the player (Icarus, please, take this as construtive cristicism from a player who hates sandbox and values the simplicity of the game). Finally, I would like to congratulate Icarus for his selflessness shown in the forum, saying that he would also like the project to continue, because in addition to being a developper he is also a gamer and, like me and many others, he is very fond of this theme (Futa and NTR).
You're welcome.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
From the reviews :
Leona16 said:
This is already noticeable by the amount of bugs, and yes, he (or some very strange person) is fixing the bugs that are posted in the comments.
Hi, I'm some very strange person.

I'll clarify again in the bugfix post, but I'm not the dev. Your save might not be compatible with future versions because of some change I made, or I might have broken something during my fixes.

Reactions: FFTW and DERAX12345
Aug 12, 2020
From the reviews :

Hi, I'm some very strange person.

I'll clarify again in the bugfix post, but I'm not the dev. Your save might not be compatible with future versions because of some change I made, or I might have broken something during my fixes.
Hi, some vey strange person. LOL.
I needed to thank you too for your bugfix. The game is much easier to play now, although it needs many more fixes and improvements. Ty.

Reactions: Toramizu

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
Every time I go to the doctor's office or when Cass cums the game throws an exception. Is anyone else having this problem?

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
If you enjoy these themes, and I do, it's a lot of fun. But it's also a mess, every time I tried to have sex with Montanna it'd just auto boot me to the home screen, sucking Tina kept having fucking Tina appear, names are wrong a lot, and you can go whole in-game days without finding anyone if you're just unlucky. There needs to be an easier way to find each girl when you want them, and a lot of clean up.
But the game itself is great smutty fun, as it's cleaned up and everything it'd be even more fun.

Reactions: Melmoth99

F9D4924B5120

Sep 17, 2016
Tried my hand at making some more fixes (changelog included in zip). Most significant of which should stop being dropped back to the menu after certain scenes. Hopefully I didn't break anything important with my fixes (standard disclaimer about always backing up first). Should also include Toramizu's Fix9, but as I've forgotten to include 'Montanna Office' twice now, might be best to install this on top of that version.

Fair warning, while it works for me, I have a cargo cult level coding. Which is to say, everything I know I learned by dismantling other peoples work.

Much like Toramizu, I am not the developer here. The actual developer (or anyone else) is welcome to steal my changes if they feel so inclined, I consider what I've done public domain. As if such a statement holds value around here.

Jun 3, 2022
Terrible game though, randomly breaks for no reason, loads of logical errors, can't even find some of the characters, and one can't even plan their day properly because you have to repeat certain tasks over and over until it's "done" because all the partner scenes are somehow interrupting with it. And some locations are not even implemented yet. Besides, its not exactly clear to me how I am supposed to raise the others sympathies for me besides doing their chores, without cheats I didn't even make it to week 3. And the first week you get a free pass anyway. But whatever, uninstalled and not really interested to try more.

Also would have been great to be able to choose if you're top or bottom, don't like the idea of being male bottom for the futas.

Kuroihanakoe

Apr 25, 2017
I guess I have found a bug, when you find Tina in the examination room, and you proceed to give her a blowjob, the scene changes to Samanta's...

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Since this is a very early version, I will not go into too many negatives. Especially since I assume others have done so already LOL.
I feel the game has got a lot of potential. I like futa stuff, there isn't enough of it of any quality out there. I love the fact the characters are all so different in terms of their personalities and how they interact with the player and the player's girlfriend. Even their models are different, which is great. The general concept is really interesting too.

Things this game needs to add now to the player's display:
A way to figure out where your girlfriend is. Searching for her and going back and forth is annoying.
A way to know where all the characters are. I've seen this in other games, small pictures by the various destinations would be great. Or maybe a schedule for all the characters?
Introduce Romance/Addiction levels! Don't just make the romance/addiction variables be 0-100. Instead separate it into units of ten, per level for all the characters, and tie that into what you/your girlfriend is willing to do with each character.

Things to take away:
Randomly meeting with Montanna in the halls and her telling you how you or your girlfriend is doing. Doesn't need it.
Traveling taking time - if you travel too often, time passes, and you need to go back or search (SEE ABOVE) for your girlfriend.
For some reason you need to work in Montanna's office multiple times, and each time you are interrupted by other goings on, and that takes up the time instead of your work time.

Things that I would like to see in the game in terms of actual gameplay:
Others have mentioned already the fact that sometimes if you're playing a girl, you are still addressed as a guy. I would just add that there needs to be more positive ways of interacting with the characters if you play a guy that doesn't involve sex. There needs to be something to allow the player to play as a straight guy defending his girlfriend if that's what you wanted it to be. At this point, even taking aside the choices, the guy just doesn't have enough going for him to really seem to be a guy at all. Or just remove the option of being a guy in the first place. Consentrate on being a lesbian trying to defend your lesbian girlfriend from the dickus of the futas. Frankly, that might be easier.

More interaction between the characters, obviously. But this is just .1 so I won't harp on about that. Maybe later on if you're open to suggestions.

I hope that Torian looks at this thread, and considers these suggestions and any others made here. To quote a certain hidden villain, I will watch your career with great interest...

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes