Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Added a new fix file to main topic for all bugs. I tested it and did not find any problem

If you guys test it and post here results i will be happy :)
Unzipped it into the right folder and kept getting a duplicate script error when I tried to launch the game. I went into the folder titled "game" and deleted the "my_scripts" folder and it launched fine, played through for a bit and the special talk options finally work! You'll likely need to start a new game though, trying to load any saves just gave me errors I couldn't get passed at all.

Finally able to see Dolores' new scenes though and they're quite good, so looking forward to more!

Goho Digitals

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Unzipped it into the right folder and kept getting a duplicate script error when I tried to launch the game. I went into the folder titled "game" and deleted the "my_scripts" folder and it launched fine, played through for a bit and the special talk options finally work! You'll likely need to start a new game though, trying to load any saves just gave me errors I couldn't get passed at all.

Finally able to see Dolores' new scenes though and they're quite good, so looking forward to more!
You are right, I divided the "My_Script" file into two for future game scrits. Deleting "My Script" and installing "game_scripts" should fix it or I can postpone the later parts of the new update and release the Tease level, which has 5 levels in total, with 1 level for now.

I don't recommend uploading the old Save files because I moved the event class somewhere else.
If you try to use the Save file it will give an error

I created 3 free category at forum in game website who can join just crate an account

1- Bugs & Questions for that kind problems
2- General disqussion
3- Vote (I will share some ideas at there)

+ I want create tester group with 5 person who want to join can send massage me from website ( its free too :) )

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Here are all the "conversation" outcomes for: Cassandra, Martha, Dolores, Penny and Diana. I haven't done any of the guys cos idc about them really. That being said, the way you gain relationship points feels crazy soulless now, there's literally no dialogue at all, no reasons as to why these topics are good/bad with the character etc. Just a grindfest with 0 payoff - and as it's been pointed out earlier, the special talk options don't work at all and bug the game, so the new sex scenes are locked and the current ones show absolutely nothing anyways (not even a fuzzy outline of Cass's dick in the shower!).

N = Neutral
G = Good
B = Bad

Cass

Food = N
Fam = B
Para = N
Stories = G
Jobs = N
Nature = N
Memories = B
Gossip = G
Fashion = N
Art = N
News = N
Science = N
Games = N
Sport = G
S. Media = N
Books = G
H.R.R = N
May I ask you what H.R.R. means?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Just an abbreviation of one of the conversation topics. I think it's "Human Relationships and Rights" but I can't remember off the top of my head if that's right
I've installed the fix, I keep gaining points with the LIs (more than 2000 with two of them), the special talk doesn't cause any problem, sometimes they're interested in it, most of the time they aren't and nothing else happens :unsure:

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
I've installed the fix, I keep gaining points with the LIs (more than 2000 with two of them), the special talk doesn't cause any problem, sometimes they're interested in it, most of the time they aren't and nothing else happens :unsure:
Yeah the characters seem to have preferences for the special talk options as well and can have bad, neutral or good responses to them. At the moment, I think the only people you need to get the relationship points up for are Dolores and John, then you can unlock their scenes once you've unlocked the cafe. Idk what value they need to be but Christian's spawn rate seems to be quite low, so I had them in or close to 2k by the time I unlocked the cafe and got the scenes straight away

Reactions: Udayana