Goho Digitals

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Good luck on your game Goho Digitals!
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much. I did :)

I'm usually pretty supportive about AI, but for the love of grammar, if people are gonna translate things, please use DeepL. It's far better than google translate, and until AI catches up, its the best alternative.
I used Chat Gpt and Bard but i will check DeepL
Thanks for care

Thanks budy im loving your works ;)

...that being the case, NTR might happen between NPCs, but we just won't see it...? :LOL:

THX for sharing...
If you are in the right place at the right time, why can't you see ? ;)

TheGatesOfStories-Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I didnt upload any torrent file

will there be futa on male scenes or is it futa on female only?
So. The world and general focus of characters is supposed to vary, eh? How about some hot futa on futa action? *Saucy eye wiggle*. Or male. Or whatever. Just hoping the game manages to avoid the annoying habit of a futa protagonist behaving like a generic dudebro, instead of using their body to full advantage.

Best of luck with your project, regardless!
There will be too many ways beacuse im planning futa,male and female Protagonist (in next versions) + You will also be able to choose and play as NPCs but this requires a lot of version updates. So you have to wait for it :)

the preview pictures are uninteresting to say the least
pretty dull preview pics
No dongers in preview images :(
Because this is beginning :)

Maybe I don't understand something, but how to play this game and what are the restrictions for the characters to start actions? and then I've been trying to establish a dialogue with them for an hour, but apart from raising the line of raising the relationship, I don't see anything, how much do I need to grind to get at least some kind of scene?

The idea for the game is very good.(y)
Does this game have any sex scenes? I got half of one when I saw the back of Dolores while Penny was sucking her off but that's all I could find
Its will in next versions for now yes can see only them

Is that supposed to be a bug or why can't you find the cafe?
If you guys check to developer notes can see :)

• Love
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
- soooo: no more to do, as to clean in two areas and have a talk 1 (or 2 when the "system" is generously!) and have a cooking / tv-evening with my landlord at home? Interesting, very interesting... *yawns*
Btw.:
where should be that damn café, that bodbod977 has mentioned, where I could meet the others, when not at the gym?

best regards

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
And probably dead on arrival, since there have been no updates on the Patreon, nor any progress added to their Trello, since late August.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Goho Digitals

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
I realise that the new update has taken a lot of time and I apologise for that. Daz3d insisted on not rendering most of the time. At first I tried to fix it by looking for a solution and I did research to get the renderings through Blender using Blender 3D, but this took a very long time and I still haven't fully succeeded. Then I switched to Daz3d again and finally finished most of the renderings. I will finally complete the coding and release the new update shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I can tell this is gonna need a gallery and an unlocker. There's no way i wanna play this through over and over again trying to unlock content when random chance determines what i get to see.

Edit: not a criticism...this does not mean i hate the idea, but i feel like it's probably gonna be frustrating.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
if you choose your own name and then what your characters gonna be like the game just becomes loads of errors

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
So. The world and general focus of characters is supposed to vary, eh? How about some hot futa on futa action? *Saucy eye wiggle*. Or male. Or whatever. Just hoping the game manages to avoid the annoying habit of a futa protagonist behaving like a generic dudebro, instead of using their body to full advantage.

Best of luck with your project, regardless!
Fucking facts dude!

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
This game needs some kind of walkthrough, and an in game indicator of progress/relationship with each character.

Also, it would be nice if I knew where the current version ends, because I'm still wondering where this Yoga room is.

I would also like it to indicate which conversation topics I've tried that they did not respond to, so I don't have to try and remember which one out of 20 buttons I already clicked for this specific character out of 10 or so.

Other than that, I'm curious how it will go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
OOOOOOHHHH NEW FUTA PROTAG GAME.....wait it has sandbox. imma give it a try, lets hope its not too jarring.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I was looking forward to trying this, but that conversation/dialogue system is a hell no for me.

Edit: If the dev could make it so once you've selected something once it then listed whether she likes it or not directly on the dialogue page...like maybe it says +1 +2 or +3 next to the choice or whatever so that we dont have to try and memorize the conversation topics for everyone and we don't have to look it up in a book each time we want to talk to them it wouldn't feel like a tedious task every time. I don't miind doing it once to figure out what hse likes, but I've played that dialogue system in the past and it gets very old very fast.

Last edited: