4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

McKraken

May 13, 2017
There comes a point of goal-setting where "difficult but attainable" tips over to "I'm going to walk away and do (or fap to) something else."

The puzzles aren't varied or interesting enough -- nor does there seem to be a worthwhile amount of content, according to other posts -- to warrant the current required times.

Also, basic puzzle game design mistake: as far as I can tell, there's no reward *or* progression for at least clearing each level and getting 1 heart. If I'm just not good at puzzle games, or having an off night, I'm fucked (in a bad way).

Nevermind the above, I just noticed how to jump to the next set of puzzles. On that note: the UI could do with some better feedback in terms of indicating what's a clickable element (like some "hover" glow).

Last bit because I'm throwing in the towel: the "tier 5" goal. The thumbnail indicates she'll show her ass. Her bare ass is in the thumbnail preview.

I click the button, and she basically says "I don't feel like it."

Including blue-balling in the rewards of a sex game is definitely a poor choice. Am I going to get blue-balled on future rewards? Don't know, don't care now, not bothering to play the game legitimately since this design has chosen to bait-and-switch.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDV

LimboSquid

Jun 23, 2022
i was wondering about this too. I can stop the timer with cheat engine but i can't tell how to solve this

OK, so basically its like one of those logic puzzles where the blue is the amount a square is worth, and the gray numbers are the number you are trying to reach. its a puzzle due to the fact that it has a single combination, because there are intersecting lines so you have to make one way equal its number, while the other way will also equal its number. im not sure if i described it well, but heres a screenshot of the solution...

P.S: this puzzle is dumb as hell and for the 3heart im pretty sure it expects you to complete it in 7 seconds which is literally impossible.

Dec 2, 2019
OK, so basically its like one of those logic puzzles where the blue is the amount a square is worth, and the gray numbers are the number you are trying to reach. its a puzzle due to the fact that it has a single combination, because there are intersecting lines so you have to make one way equal its number, while the other way will also equal its number. im not sure if i described it well, but heres a screenshot of the solution...

P.S: this puzzle is dumb as hell and for the 3heart im pretty sure it expects you to complete it in 7 seconds which is literally impossible.
Yeah, timing is so insane but You can use exploit, game freezes when You change window xd
I also used tool on this site so it's easier to solve. Bad luck You can't put own numbers in values, but it's helpfull since it's autosum row and columns. When You done solving just go back to game and quick click right places

Save with 15 hearts, so i call it a full save for 0.42v
Rename to save.json and paste to appdata/locallow/himecutstudio/the gauntlet

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Man, those circles puzzles are the worst for me, I just can't do it, skill issue, the others are fine and easy, but jesus christ, those circles are hell.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Lol, this remind me.

I didn't manage to get the last ending from previous game..

Gonna go back and finish the game

SkullCarl

Jan 19, 2022
Yeah, timing is so insane but You can use exploit, game freezes when You change window xd
I also used tool on this site so it's easier to solve. Bad luck You can't put own numbers in values, but it's helpfull since it's autosum row and columns. When You done solving just go back to game and quick click right places

Save with 15 hearts, so i call it a full save for 0.42v
Rename to save.json and paste to appdata/locallow/himecutstudio/the gauntlet

I do a save with 22 hearts, it's the max i got
Rename to save.json

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes