4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

darkfrair

Sep 14, 2021
Handjob where?
there is a bit of dick grabbing at the end of the titfuck sceen, can't think of anything else it could mean.

Cheat engine
for those wondering how to cheat using cheat engine, the timer is a float, pauses during times the game is out of focus, and the shown value is a simple rounding of the true value.
example : true value is 8.396076202, the shown value is 8.40.

so all you have to do is take the number you see on the out of focus timer, in the example 8.40, and search for afloat that is higher than the number below it, in this case 8.39. then search for below one above it, in this case 3.41.

if there are more than one option left, then click back into the game then go back to cheat engine in order to let the value increase, and continue the search the same as you did before

Dec 2, 2019
Man, those circles puzzles are the worst for me, I just can't do it, skill issue, the others are fine and easy, but jesus christ, those circles are hell.
I feel the same, it's just like rubick's cube, organized moves to put one piece in right place but somehow i never get to get that in my mind xd

greenasganja

Aug 28, 2022
If you click on the Settings Cog, and select "Cheat", you don't have to do any of the puzzles. Thank me later. Animations are solid, but the timing to get the Hearts is brutal.

Mar 18, 2019
Man, those circles puzzles are the worst for me, I just can't do it, skill issue, the others are fine and easy, but jesus christ, those circles are hell.
Just try to get a single piece lightened out, then click on the side, activating 2 pieces. After that, you just need to click two times to activate the 6 off pieces to complete it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes