muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Im stuck at 28% and theres an unopened chest at the churchs second floor west wing,where the tv and 6th gargoyle marker is,thats why im asking where the key for that chest might be
That's the chest from the previous update. The key is hidden in the church bathroom wall. If you walk down into the south wall right of the door, you can go into the wall, where you can walk a little to the right and up to find the key approximately behind where the toilet is located.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's why I did not asked you two about it... such nonsense doesn't even need attention :LOL: Granted bugs are here and there but what he's talking about is something else :p:rolleyes:
Especially being so vague, unstable can mean everything and nothing...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Especially being so vague, unstable can mean everything and nothing...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Welp I disagree there... normally an unstable game crashes here and there without any warning or sign ( hence unstable ) so it means very well something specific... it just happens to be bullshit in this case :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Welp I disagree there... normally an unstable game crashes here and there without any warning or sign ( hence unstable ) so it means very well something specific... it just happens to be bullshit in this case :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Considering the many times I've read that unstable warnings about a game resulted in glitches in the animations, issues using an outdated decompressing software, or even worse... I don't know, I completely agree with you that what you said is the true definition of unstable regarding a game, though... :)

BoomBoom132

Dec 30, 2018
It's randomly crushing in first 30 seconds if I try to update the game. If I download a whole game - it works finally.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's not the games fault is it ? :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:

So you made a mistake during update... see above ^ :LOL:
Absolutely, and that confirm what I was saying... Once again we found out that the game is not the problem....
Who would have thought.... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha

okdok462

Jul 6, 2019
I've been runing around for like an hour trying to find out how to not pay the cop at the door what am i missing

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I've been runing around for like an hour trying to find out how to not pay the cop at the door what am i missing
Once you have 4 intelligence (one from the seed of knowledge you get from firing the Channel 4 receptionist, one from the seed you craft with old books), you'll get in by only paying him 50 dollars.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes