sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I had no issues with the original (uncompressed) full version on Windows.
Maybe because there is none... I'm using the Linux btw but with the exception of the Android I test both W & M versions as well... there are plenty of bugs but none that cause game crash :p

What platform are you playing on
Now I'm on a couch :p 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :KEK:
bug-reports
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For all you that got the black screen after Carol's truck scene:
- What platform are you playing on (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)?
- Are you playing the "full version" or did you use the "update only" download at anytime?
- Are you playing the original version or any compressed version?
- Are you using (or have you used) any mods/cheats/patches?
- Are you using someone else's save game?

I had no issues with the original (uncompressed) full version on Windows. And I don't see any related bug-reports on the NLT discord server either. I'm not saying that there is no bug, but I'm 95% sure it has something to do with the version/setup you're using.
As per the OP : 99%+ phoners that can't read and that think their junk is on par with the master race. Only other reason to fail so much at playing a video file is if your toaster is too old

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As per the OP : 99%+ phoners that can't read and that think their junk is on par with the master race. Only other reason to fail so much at playing a video file is if your toaster is too old
My money is on the outdated mod... :sneaky: :rolleyes:

kingmitos33

Feb 10, 2020
- Are you playing the "full version" or did you use the "update only" download at anytime?

I had no issues with the original (uncompressed) full version on Windows. And I don't see any related bug-reports on the NLT discord server either. I'm not saying that there is no bug, but I'm 95% sure it has something to do with the version/setup you're using.
- platform win
-compressed full version
-using save posted here
- using cheat mode

any solution to the black screen ?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
any solution to the black screen ?
Which save did you use? And what cheat mod? And which compressed version did you use?

I'm sure it's related to either of those -- it doesn't happen with a non-cheated, non-modded, officially (uncompressed) version.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Help me sort out the quest, Channel 4 is in the building, I collected 4 bags of junk, but when I approach the secretary there is no interaction, she only says that the boss says she messes up a lot and hopes that he won't fire her and that's all the dialogue ends.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol at above and dunno if Mickey is legit trying his best to help duders without punching through space and time and hitting them accross his screen or he's just stacking stuff for awhile and he'll assplode sooner or later ..... Probably not that good for his mental state in either cases

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I don't understand what exactly needs to be done?
You did read the keyword you obviously were missing in the spoiler of my last post?
Maybe there's something at the shop you can buy which this keyword is related to?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
First: the cheat is for version v.31062, not for v.33071.
Second: I don't know if the cheat works at all with the compressed version.
Third: the save file has a large amount of money, so it might be cheated as well.

Cheats/mods might break the game. Start fresh without cheating (there's absolutely no need to).
All compressed versions are unofficial, so they also might contains bugs, which aren't in the original game.

In your case it's mostly the mod you used, because it's for the wrong version.

Case closed.

Reactions: kingmitos33

kingmitos33

Feb 10, 2020
First: the cheat is for version v.31062, not for v.33071.
Second: I don't know if the cheat works at all with the compressed version.
Third: the save file has a large amount of money, so it might be cheated as well.

Cheats/mods might break the game. Start fresh without cheating (there's absolutely no need to).
All compressed versions are unofficial, so they also might contains bugs, which aren't in the original game.

In your case it's mostly the mod you used, because it's for the wrong version.

Case closed.
thank you for your response :)

Reactions: theMickey_

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Gotta wonder, what's the over/under on when theMickey_ will finally get so frustrated with noodles and join the dark side like many of us.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018

It's either the cheat mod, or the psuedo-incest images patch. I had this same issue, reinstalled the game clean, without either mod, reloaded my saved game and now that scene works fine.

3.70 star(s) 212 Votes