Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Even tho there's not 100 messages already at release hour, it doesn't mean we're all not waiting for our hero... :p

Reactions: forums123

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Im sure 99.98% will not reaching my posts, but may be it helpful for rarely remain which doesn't want to re-download whole installation each update, have no ideas to merging update only or to fix a black screen with yellow text say some files are missing...

Respected to NLT works, but already joined a Pirates ship. So i think NLT can also use my provided informations to improve their's products. Last year, i was contacting a game dev team that their's game codes exposing the whole users database (more than 380K), and the permissions for everyone is the same as highest administrator account, the payments/purchasing system are not properly protected but they're laughing in my face, users also and their told me a story of FBI... Last week, all of us received a new anoucement on discord that they will complete transfering to a new server engine, not Amazon anymore because it will be closed. But i think their's income for the last year is low as hell and at least enough to make they re-think about. I'm not a skilled hacker but experienced game cheater at basic level. And yes, their's protection and anti cheats are just bull***t.
NLT doesn't come here, so whatever happens won't matter. The missing image "error" is caused by noodles failing at basic life mixing normal and compressed versions

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Im sure 99.98% will not reaching my posts, but may be it helpful for rarely remain which doesn't want to re-download whole installation each update, have no ideas to merging update only or to fix a black screen with yellow text say some files are missing...
Does the launcher dl update only or the whole game?

Borel

Jan 7, 2022

Respected to NLT works, but already joined a Pirates ship. So i think NLT can also use my provided informations to improve their's products. Last year, i was contacting a game dev team that their's game codes exposing the whole users database (more than 380K), and the permissions for everyone is the same as highest administrator account, the payments/purchasing system are not properly protected but they're laughing in my face, users also and their told me a story of FBI... Last week, all of us received a new anoucement on discord that they will complete transfering to a new server engine, not Amazon anymore because it will be closed. But i think their's income for the last year is low as hell and at least enough to make they re-think about. I'm not a skilled hacker but experienced game cheater at basic level. And yes, their's protection and anti cheats are just bull***t.
That's why NLT Media use Patreon for most of their payments; Patreon hold paypal/credit/debit card details and handle the transfers of money from many different countries to NLT Media in the currency they/want use. And why I think eventually the only way to play NLT Media games will be online, probably in browsers, accessible through personal logins which can't be shared: it would be easy to tell if login details were being used by more than one person because they would be used many times at the same time in multiple locations and could be blocked very quickly. NLT Media games already can be played online and it would make sense for all future games only to be available to bona fide paying patrons. Downloading media to computers would be redundant under these conditions and piracy nigh on impossible.

Reactions: KiraJames

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

1st segment : story of the NLT noodles life :LOL:

2nd segment : you say you figured out some major vulnerability ? And reported it and got shat into your helping hand ? :eek: Story of my life ( formerly :KEK: ) Since you mentioned you joined the pirates ship you could have acted upon it... ARRGH ! :LOL: On the other hand :rolleyes: if they know it better then let them rust in piece :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: biometric

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Does the launcher dl update only or the whole game?
Both! If your files are empty, it download a whole full new, if existing, it's comparing your files hashes and download new/changed, if downgrade, it's replacing newer one with older. For downgrade if you do 41091 > 39084, 41091 files still remain, launcher only replacing scripts and old maps.

Reactions: yuboki

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order - v.41091

update only:
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Full
Windows: - -
Linux: -
Android: - -

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
The Genesis Order - v.41091

update only:
Win: - -
Linux: - -

Full
Windows: - -
Linux: -
Android: - -
Thank you jesus

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Now look at the game version 41091, split it into:

41 09 1

I call 41 is the major version number, 09 - the month of the year, and 1 is the first release in this month. The major number usually gaining by +2, i think it because each 2 weeks we have an update, and the timestamp of the render told me NLT working on at least 1 video render per week.
The release number has long been decoded, going all the way back to LE days.

The first 2 digit has nothing to do with 2 weeks. It's the estimated completion percentage, aka the max % you'll see for your save game if you don't cheat or mod.

Some times it's increments of 3, most times it's increments of 2, and often near the end when NLT wants to squeeze more in, it's increments of just 1.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
That's why NLT Media use Patreon...
First, NLT Launcher "choked" their's Patreon Subcriptions system them self because their only use a simple email address checking. That step can always be skipped and go straight to game's contents. Dark Silver's Glamour have a better method that client was intergrated with Patreon API, users must approved and give access token to client to make it playable/downloadable. 2nd, the game i mentioned using Steam + Denuvo AC + Amazon GameSparks + Patreon + Custom API, all of their's services are good and secured except the dev brain. He includes a token with top permissions, secret key... and config the server without respecting to the security section in their's docs, making Steam, Denuvo... working as bloating codes because they're checking and protecting nothing :ROFLMAO:. 3rd, i don't recharge my account by steam, i was making items price negative, just think, you selling doughnut normally 5.99USD, i bough it from you but i paying you -5.99USD, i got MY doughnut and +5.99USD from you, you losing a doughnut plus $5.99. As an system admin, i can listing all other user ids, change their's level, stats, ingame account ballance, purchased items, ban, unban... I know, many services have secured, but not their's stupid codes.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes