biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Does the launcher dl update only or the whole game?
Both! If your files are empty, it download a whole full new, if existing, it's comparing your files hashes and download new/changed, if downgrade, it's replacing newer one with older. For downgrade if you do 41091 > 39084, 41091 files still remain, launcher only replacing scripts and old maps.

Reactions: yuboki

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order - v.41091

update only:
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Full
Windows: - -
Linux: -
Android: - -

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018

update only:

Full
Thank you jesus

[VEN0M]

Nov 21, 2021

update only:

Full
King shit :love:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Now look at the game version 41091, split it into:

41 09 1

I call 41 is the major version number, 09 - the month of the year, and 1 is the first release in this month. The major number usually gaining by +2, i think it because each 2 weeks we have an update, and the timestamp of the render told me NLT working on at least 1 video render per week.
The release number has long been decoded, going all the way back to LE days.

The first 2 digit has nothing to do with 2 weeks. It's the estimated completion percentage, aka the max % you'll see for your save game if you don't cheat or mod.

Some times it's increments of 3, most times it's increments of 2, and often near the end when NLT wants to squeeze more in, it's increments of just 1.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
That's why NLT Media use Patreon...
First, NLT Launcher "choked" their's Patreon Subcriptions system them self because their only use a simple email address checking. That step can always be skipped and go straight to game's contents. Dark Silver's Glamour have a better method that client was intergrated with Patreon API, users must approved and give access token to client to make it playable/downloadable. 2nd, the game i mentioned using Steam + Denuvo AC + Amazon GameSparks + Patreon + Custom API, all of their's services are good and secured except the dev brain. He includes a token with top permissions, secret key... and config the server without respecting to the security section in their's docs, making Steam, Denuvo... working as bloating codes because they're checking and protecting nothing :ROFLMAO:. 3rd, i don't recharge my account by steam, i was making items price negative, just think, you selling doughnut normally 5.99USD, i bough it from you but i paying you -5.99USD, i got MY doughnut and +5.99USD from you, you losing a doughnut plus $5.99. As an system admin, i can listing all other user ids, change their's level, stats, ingame account ballance, purchased items, ban, unban... I know, many services have secured, but not their's stupid codes.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I haven't played yet but I have been watching the title from the very beginning, can someone explain to me why the incest has disappeared from the tags? I can see a patch to an older version, but I don't understand. Formerly this tag was, now it is not. Could someone explain?

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes