rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I found only green forest !
It's in the most southern part of the creek, then you go further south through the trees (south east), then you go left until you pick up the key

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The chest is in the cave. Follow the river south. Then do the rock puzzle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I found only green forest !
It is there ! ;) You won't see it but you can pick it up there... Got a feeling that this key is not at the same place for everyone... I did not pick it up where DD69-1 shows in the walkthrough and certainly not due west as others claim here... so just search around there and you will find it eventually ;):p

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It is there ! ;) You won't see it but you can pick it up there... Got a feeling that this key is not at the same place for everyone... I did not pick it up where DD69-1 shows in the walkthrough and certainly not due west as others claim here... so just search around there and you will find it eventually ;):p
why will the key location be different for everyone :HideThePain:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I don't get Hannahs new profile in the shop. Anyone got the same problem?
You have to find it first. It's hidden behind the Farm's windmill. The shop's item upgrades the profile so that you see a nude model and an outfit model

BDI

May 23, 2017
EDIT: If you're asking if my mod still works with this update:
YES. It should work in perpetuity (forever) as long as NLT doesn't change his original art assets.
What doesn't work is the Dialogue altering text portion, created by my former partner in this.
I have heard of people reporting it no longer works, and that could be some refresh thing in some weird code,
but re-applying the Mod should work.
I've tested it every update thus far, and I will alert everyone once the mod, "no longer works". No worries.

If your inquiry was about the DIALOGUE:
As far as my end, my work is done. I was simply the artist, and I manually did the pixel work to rename the characters, in the interface/HUD portion of the game, and rename the map elements (all art not text).

As for the actual patch on the dialogue, that stopped after the first 2 or 3 updates. He (PervySensei) became uninspired, once we both realized that Incest was no longer "hidden canon" underneath with this one. Heather is still close... but for the most part NLT covered his tracks this time around, so Patreon can't call his BS. He truly just, dropped the TABOO out of his namesake with this game, to play it safe. Which I can't blame him honestly, with all the shit going down (Milfy City's Celia, PowerVacuum's main cast)

On the bright side, I've gotten at least 3 messages from people asking if they could/can/should continue this and I just told them "by all means". They all seemed to know how to edit the .JSONs and all that, so I'm just waiting to see who steps up first.
I tried it after I had completed the patched version and the completeness went from 41% to 40%,I don't know why but, after I downloaded the complete game and installed it, the completeness was back to 41%. By the way, I did not save the patched game after I installed the cheat.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
why will the key location be different for everyone :HideThePain:
BTW : I'm not sure it's different... I think the fish has it... and swims around in that region where you don't see it... so clicking the right place the right time is the answer ;) :p

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I did not pick it up where you were standing and certainly wasn't westbound from the south end :KEK: If nothing else that's why :LOL:
check again.. I clicked left before getting the chest key.. since it's covered by bushes maybe that's why you're unable to see.. but chest key locations are same for all

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
check again.. I clicked left before getting the chest key.. since it's covered by bushes maybe that's why you're unable to see.. but chest key locations are same for all
I picked it up almost where you stand at 16:49 just more into the bushes so you don't see yourself... I wasn't westward :KEK:

Reactions: rnzn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
honestly don't know what you're on about
Your WT... stop it at 16.49 and picture me EASTBOUND where you wouldn't see me clearly... like here
CK.png
BTW : when I shot this pic now the fish vanishing almost at the same place where Fuckface is standing now... :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes