JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
What does the "Treasure Detector" actually do? I'm seeing that the MC can now find treasure items that are one level/step more valuable than treasure items that previously could be found in an area. Also, some areas where treasure items never appeared before now have some treasure items. I have no idea if the changes are from the Treasure Detector or if there were other changes in the game mechanics related to finding Casula artifacts.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What does the "Treasure Detector" actually do? I'm seeing that the MC can now find treasure items that are one level/step more valuable than treasure items that previously could be found in an area. Also, some areas where treasure items never appeared before now have some treasure items. I have no idea if the changes are from the Treasure Detector or if there were other changes in the game mechanics related to finding Casula artifacts.
Hmmm, finding more/better treasures after getting a treasure detector, no relations whatsoever. Purely luck

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
One of the people in the street tells me to buy something in the store to see a nude of a friend. But there is nothing to buy. No new foto or anything. Do you need to do something else to unlock it?

edit: nevermind I figured it out. There was something behind Carol's house to unlock Hannah's profile. After finding that the store was selling an upgrade for that profile.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Genesis Order [v.41091] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED - Windows

SIZE ~ 719 MB

- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Every blowjob scene is lame as shit, and like always there's way too many of them. It's insulting how they had Yennefer- I mean Heather's MILF pussy in this incredibly boring protagonist's face only for that to turn into yet another blowjob instead of him eating her out (like he did Carol!). Such a goddamn waste. And is it just me or is his dick getting bigger and more overcompensating each update?

On another note, Heather really does look just like Yennefer from Witcher 3 and that's why I like her so much. This game is really not doing enough with her model.

AceMan07

Sep 29, 2021
Someone should make Renpy version of it hate RPGM it's absolutely trash waste of time an so confusing like a jigsaw puzzle

Herysean

Oct 1, 2017
i''m on my way to get soybean but i''m stuck because it said there's the big statue is blocking my way at the Wike Mansion. How do I get pass it?

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes