Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
i''m on my way to get soybean but i''m stuck because it said there's the big statue is blocking my way at the Wike Mansion. How do I get pass it?
Why do you need to get past the big statue that we have no way to move as of yet?

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
How much percent is the game at?
I've been waiting for this to finish,but it seems far from over
And it seems to go really slowly compared to nlt's previous work

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
How much percent is the game at?
I've been waiting for this to finish,but it seems far from over
And it seems to go really slowly compared to nlt's previous work
NLT does seem to get very frequent updates to their games... but if you're comparing this to past games, we're less than a year out from this game's thread being created, and Treasures of Nadia wasn't completed until 2 and 1/2 years after that game's thread was created. If you assume development at the same speed as the last game, we wouldn't even be at the halfway mark yet.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
NLT does seem to get very frequent updates to their games... but if you're comparing this to past games, we're less than a year out from this game's thread being created, and Treasures of Nadia wasn't completed until 2 and 1/2 years after that game's thread was created. If you assume development at the same speed as the last game, we wouldn't even be at the halfway mark yet.
People, they are never satisfied.

Reactions: AJSHR

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
People, they are never satisfied.
Exactly, It was the same in ToN too half the threads were all these people complaining about not getting their choice of scenes.
I admit some of the updates were lacking, but yeah, it is in early development, and all of them wouldn't have tons of significant things and they are still delivering the updates frequently not like other games where you wait for months and still don't even have any status updates.

And few who are complaining copy-paste, meh. This game and its series still have an original plotline more than the rest of the games in this forum since 80% of them are all pretty much-recycled plots of a few original games that get some traction.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
What? She is the look, the dame, the astounding ... you want her look like triss too?

She is perfect in every way, yen can inhabit her body anytime and make me a whitcer
That image in the middle of your signature/GIF thingy majig between the 1 that says city of broken dreamers and the 1 that says being a DIK. What game is that?

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Oh really? My mistake then
I have been quite absent to the site and i somehow thought that TON was finished in a year
Thanks

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
Any1 that still has a link to the v39 updated files? Missed updating my game at the last update
*edit found it

Last edited:

patsh

Jun 6, 2019
which terrace and where can i find this windmill? help please
ahh I found my glasses, but unfortunately not the chest key for water jump and chest behind stone plaster

Last edited:

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Is there a list of extras. Ive finished the most recent update and i have 5 out of 6. Have hannahs profile and four videos in the store.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes