V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
One of the worst tier lists I've seen imo
Good thing the games have multiple different characters with varying personalities to appeal to a vide audience of likes so that you can find something you like that someone else might not find as appealing. To each tier list his own!

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
william bugs out after the scene with chloe and carol in the church basement, after the scene when they dress, william bugs out and the game stops, cant do anything, i tried continuing from a previous way earlier save, hoping i perhaps skipped something that bugs out the game, but no dice, am I the only one, or is there a fix to it?
Same, and am able to duplicate. After trying again the 2nd time, during the dressing sequence, I noticed William is moving the same direction as Carol, only to stop while Carol gets dressed.

One thing I did notice though, is that I know I had 63% before resuming with the current update, but now my last save before going into the bugged scene is now saying 62%.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Redownload the update it works but number version in game rolled back to 62% completion
The only thing I can think of that might do something like this a fault in the www\data folder. The zip file attached contains all the data files in my game's data folder which does show the correct version number. Make a copy of your www\data folder as a backup and then unzip all the files in data.zip attached below into that folder to replace what's there and see if it corrects the issue. If it does no good it'll do no harm. (y)
Nope. That's not why. It's one of NLT's quirks. Often, when a new update comes out, the existing save game's complete % rolls back 1%. It's nothing to worry about.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
You file corrupted file movies corrupt
Please test again

I have downloaded the two links where the results of the extracted files in the movies folder are corrupted
My network WiFi Stable
I am using Mobile data not problem

please check again

Thanks.
I have now rechecked the files, on my side all things work like they should.
You surely can name then the files which are corrupted ?

Please check the sha256 hash with the hash of your downloaded archieve.
On my side i really cant reproduce the error. The game launched at it should and the animations also works fine.

Here a the new files which was added to my old compression to push it up:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Try putting the rpgmvp file inside the zip attachment into img/characters. It might or might not solve your problem but is worth a try. (y)
I don't know was is going on here , but on all versions i had provided these files are existing. I think the guys mess around with their games. On the Backup of the game that laying on my harddrive these files exist

Reactions: Throbbing_Gristle

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't know was is going on here , but on all versions i had provided these files are existing. I think the guys mess around with their games. On the Backup of the game that laying on my harddrive these files exist
There's at least 2 compressed floating around, with various degrees of compatibility between themselves. Most duders just go randomly between both during updates and fuck themselves up. Been that way since before ToN came out and not 1 of them figured it out yet, but still come posting about .png errors daily .....

Reactions: Exoplast
Feb 8, 2023
Something is going on. :confused: I posted another update which worked perfectly for me yet apparently didn't for someone else. :unsure: If an update works for one it should work for all provided every earlier update has been applied in sequence beforehand and the game not doctored or tampered with. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exoplast
Feb 8, 2023
Nope. That's not why. It's one of NLT's quirks. Often, when a new update comes out, the existing save game's complete % rolls back 1%. It's nothing to worry about.
That's just plain weird. :cautious: I did notice this happened to me in the middle of the last chapter but corrected itself by the end. Not knowing much about RPG Maker I can't even guess what causes a quirk like that so can't float an opinion. :censored: According to NLT the next game will have 1440p graphics (a weird resolution in my opinion nearer to HD than 4K) and be created using a repurposed version of RRG Maker made by the NLT Media team themselves, after "gutting" the application and rebuilding it from the floor up. (Which sounds much harder that using more sophisticted existing software and I've got my doubts about that.) They have already attempted to make a puzzle designer which allows player to create their own puzzles which seems to have fizzled out. :( A web based beta version has been available for people to toy with, on the NLT Media website, but the project seems to have ground to a halt there. Trying to modify something as developed as RPG Maker in a big way would be fiendishly difficult. Be nice if it ever happened but I won't believe it until I see it. :whistle:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes