exter

May 29, 2017
Since the last update im missing 2 "extras", anyone has an idea what they could be? Are those photos and stuff? Im pretty sure i bought all of them and now i cant find anything else that counts as "extras"

Oct 3, 2021
maybe it's just me, I really don't feel that Judy, Ella, Kimberly are sexy, in all cases NLT provide a great art works as usual, I just hope less scenes of those three characters.

Degis ndinga

Oct 18, 2018
maybe it's just me, I really don't feel that Judy, Ella, Kimberly are sexy, in all cases NLT provide a great art works as usual, I just hope less scenes of those three characters.
i agree with ella. I'm indifferent to judy don't like or dislike her, but Kimberly? she hot ill take the only black girl we got lmao

Reactions: RickN

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I downloaded the game but I can't get it because I don't know why someone passes it please help

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
The Genesis Order - v.45101

update only:
Win: - -
Linux: -
Mac: - -

Full
Windows: - -
Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -
Android version is infected with malware

theola

Dec 21, 2019
I hope the dev will improve the ingame dialogues. Right now, it is as if it was written by a teenager. All the stuttering, and stupid shit is breaking the immersion. Not to mention the stupidity of the so called detective MC.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
All Secrets v0.45 Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.43 guide here | v0.47 guide here =>

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 232 Votes