Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I'm a bit concerned that there is still nothing that could be called a "Genesis Order" in this game. Well before the end of the main plot of the previous, we had found the treasure and Nadia ...

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
looking forward to the conclusion, a little disappointed no one (important) used the giant dildo but there is still time.

adsfds111

Aug 27, 2022
yeah having really bad errors with the latest update. Might have to redownload the game or something as no update is working

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
absolute marvelouse, after all you fuck Arianne and films of fights are really nice i like the game

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I appreciate that most people playing these games (interactive novels) don’t do it for the engaging story but regarding what we have seen of the conclusion so far my personal opinion is “what a load of tosh”.

Frankly, what I saw in the latest update was a mess and made little sense. Felt like the story have drifted along for months/years and then suddenly it need to be brought to an end quickly without any real planning or storyboarding.

Last edited:
Reactions: enokard

tuannp2910

Apr 2, 2023
The Genesis Order [v.83072] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 1.2GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Hi there.
I get " loading error " error in LQ version. The error appeared when it came to the scene where Judy and Kim were in the bathroom of the police station. Please fix it!

Reactions: PT

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I am kinda stuck on the hell key thingy. Cannot seem to find how to get a key mold in order to craft it.
you need to conectate the last gargoile and then in the room with 8 in middle appear a key mold look in the walkthrought

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes