Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
One doubt.

On the tittle of the thread it says v84081, but on the download links only v0.51.

Is this updated?
Only the windows files are updated, because it's more difficult to take the other ones from NLT and leaks them here now.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
On the tittle of the thread it says v84081, but on the download links only v0.51.
Well -- you're wrong on at least some levels. The "Windows" version is v.84081 actually, while the Linux/Mac/Android versions haven't been update in the OP for quite a bit. But if you use the Search box at the very top, you'll find instructions on how to update your Linux/Mac version yourself using the up-to-date Windows version, and you'll find an Android port of v.84081 as well.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WELL, I should have expected less then.
I posted a few times a couple of days ago not being able to CONTINUE this game since I couldn't get one single solitary item, the demon container when you first get to roam hell.
Could I PLEASE get some assistance here so I can finish this!??

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I posted a few times a couple of days ago not being able to CONTINUE this game since I couldn't get one single solitary item, the demon container when you first get to roam hell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 19, 2023
Check out this YouTube channel. There are detailed, step by step, walkthroughs for TGO (and lots of other games) which should answer any and all of you queries. Just watch and play along with the video, you really can't go wrong.

Fruttie

May 15, 2022
how long in the game before the exclamation mark disappears... i dont want to have that hint(s).... wanne figure it out on my own which road to take :)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
how long in the game before the exclamation mark disappears... i dont want to have that hint(s).... wanne figure it out on my own which road to take :)
Bro take it from it, it’s not worth it with this game. Take your time if you want to hunt for secrets, but if you’re ready to move on, just follow the hints; the dev is expecting players to follow it, and so gives little indication as to where you can go to progress the story or find plot-relevant items, so if you don’t follow the hints, the gameplay in this game involves going through every screen in the game one by one until you stumble upon what you need, then rinse and repeat.

Fruttie

May 15, 2022
ToN was great... and offcourse if U couldn't find ur way u could ask ur "buddy" for the next clue... but this
exclamation mark is annoying :p ;):love::cool:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What an "interesting"...patronizing/ condescending tone in your comment.
I GET it, your life sucks on the outside, but try not to let that rub off on replying.

Lol you ACTUALLY believe that I HAVENT did a search through that entire feed AND followed the steps in the WALKTHROUGH PROVIDED?
Maybe you should do a search for my previous comments on here to SEE where I am stuck, to SEE how I am in the exact position the walkthrough points out...no just scroll UP on the SAME page, and how I am STILL missing the container before you go and jump to conclusions.

What an ignorant way to reply for someone who has been here for 4 and a half years.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Check out this YouTube channel. There are detailed, step by step, walkthroughs for TGO (and lots of other games) which should answer any and all of you queries. Just watch and play along with the video, you really can't go wrong.

Thank you, the walkthrough here points out everything I SHOULD need and has some detailed pictures.
I followed through with it quite religiously to get everything I was missing before the update finished.
The issue I am having is the devil's container is not where it is listed to be, so I am looking for a way to maybe patch it, or find another somewhere since I am stuck.
I appreciate the Youtube suggestion btw.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Thank you, the walkthrough here points out everything I SHOULD need and has some detailed pictures.
I followed through with it quite religiously to get everything I was missing before the update finished.
The issue I am having is the devil's container is not where it is listed to be, so I am looking for a way to maybe patch it, or find another somewhere since I am stuck.
I appreciate the Youtube suggestion btw.
Sounds like you're trouble is with v.83 of TGO. In your shoes I would try the following steps:

(1)

To check to see if your save file is corrupt and causing your problem: Move everything in the folder where your saves are stored somewhere else temporarily (so you can put them back later if you want to), download and extract everything in the zip file below into your empty save folder, restart your game and replay using the 81% save included to check to see if the game plays properly. (All of these saves work.) If it does your original save is corrupt and can't be used in future unless you edited it, made a mistake, and can reedit and correct it.

(2)

To check to see if the last update spoiled your game: Update the game again from a different source, replacing all of the relevant files and see if that cures it. If it does, problem solved.

(3)

The final nuclear option would be to download the whole game again which is a pain.

Good luck.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 227 Votes