El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I don't get that. :confused: I've made plenty of posts trying to help people, never got a thumb's up, and couldn't care less because I wasn't fishing for such appreciation in the first place. :LOL: Does anybody really care about such things? :rolleyes: Really? Makes no sense if they do but to each his own and I'm awarding you a "like" emoji immediately. Feel good?(y)
I did not ask for a "like" from you (so please remove it if you can) but the emoji system is there for a reason, and some members like to use it. The number of "likes" is kinda like a badge of honor, and is especially noted for the members that have them in the thousands+ range.

Reactions: _Alexandru_

EJHarris

Apr 15, 2023
At the end of chapters 77061 and 79062 the Oracle tells you to speak to strangers on the street for additional secrets. As much as I’ve tried I can’t figure out what or where the old wives tale about treasure and following roaches is suppose to lead me. I could use a little help here. Thanks.

Reactions: KTDZERO

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.1.00):
Part 1:
Part 2:
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.1.00):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.

Last edited:

randomname2343

Sep 17, 2022
Thanks,

but I find the whole thing very confusing let alone the version descriptions. For example, there isn't even a save for 77601 mentioned by the OP. Instead you get v79062 which isn't even downloadable. And the update doesn't work either with that save. :unsure:

Plus doesn't it also need a new / corresponding global and default save to recorgnize the new save files?

[EDIT]

Found a workaround by renaming the new save to a already know save slot (from slot 10 to slot 6 for example).

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I'm up to date with The Genesis Order and have completed Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia several times.

Are there any other games with a similar play style - I like the exploring and puzzle solving which leads to scenes. I've loved all the NLT stuff but if I had to pick one as my favourite it would be Treasure of Nadia.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Would fucking kill for some NTR with NLT's graphics/animations.
Would like a lot of things but I imagine they want to keep it safe, as they have a working formula. Unless their patronage goes down drastically, I feel like they will stick to what they are doing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ale69

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Does anyone know a way to mod the dialogues for the mom-son etc option? In which file are the dialogues so I can mod it myself?
#Edit#

don't bother I found it. I will upload the files when I'm done with them!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 212 Votes