Jean Luc

Aug 4, 2022
This thread now is where people come to tease and make fun of others. It is funny when some get angry. I have joked and made people cross and found it funny and so should be allowed to continue for amusement of audience members. No one gets hurt. (y)
That's either brave or foolish.

My money's on "unwise"

Reactions: El Buho

Xbox360

Mar 6, 2020
As genesis order is almost at its end phase. Did NLT media revealed any future games. I am not following the patreon page. So is there any new game of just the End

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
So I'm currently on the latest build unfortunately I cannot make any of the hell keys because I am missing on unholy ashes. any idea where I can get unholy ashes at this point in the story?
Here----------> Screenshot (937).png ----- Screenshot (938).png second pic should say " that you can put out"

Last edited:

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
Hi all. I just finished the last 2 updates and I have a single NPC side quest unfinished. NPC's say "I hid a key in a book, but then I opened the book and it fell on the floor." Any help finding this key would be great. Thanks.

Sep 15, 2021
I haven't played any of the game because i want to wait for it to have an ending, in treasure of nadia the ending was about 80% and the rest were extra scenes, does the genesis order already have an ending or is it still to be finished?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I haven't played any of the game because i want to wait for it to have an ending, in treasure of nadia the ending was about 80% and the rest were extra scenes, does the genesis order already have an ending or is it still to be finished?
no ending (yet).

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Yeh but TGO puzzles aren't finished yet, he said the story would be finish at 80%, then we still got 20% of updates for puzzles and such and more orgies probably...
The last time I was a patron of NLT, he said that the updates would continue past 100%, not that the story would be finished next month (80%).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way I could start from scratch? I stated this game way too late and I missed a whole lot, I'm trying to find links from the beginning, I even pledged his Patreon and I still couldn't find links from the start. Is there anyone here who still have those updates here? :unsure:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
18% is the end of this update? ... after I should have made the lasso gun.
I think you meant 78%, and no, the max percentage is 79% (79062 = 79%, 06 = June, 2 = Second update of the month).

Is there a way I could start from scratch? I stated this game way too late and I missed a whole lot, I'm trying to find links from the beginning, I even pledged his Patreon and I still couldn't find links from the start. Is there anyone here who still have those updates here? :unsure:
I don't understand your question, you can start a "new game" in any version of the game, including in the current version.

Reactions: El Buho

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Can anyone help me with this problem: Using UPDATE ONLY has created a problem where my progress bar always shows up with all items completed, including extras. As soon as I started the latest update the progress bar showed photos 28/28 extras 28/28 outfits 12/12 and booty calls 12/12. After completing the update, these status remained unchanged. This has been the case for the last few updates. Since the updates are not always organized the same way, I feel that one updated file may be in the wrong folder (directory).

Windows version 79062, no user modifications to software, no cheats. I have been playing each update as it comes.

Progress Bar.PNG

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes