Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
I have 23 of 24 vitamins... the shopkeeper at "Pubics" is saying "Sick people benefit from taking vitamins".

Does that give a clue to where I can find the one he's referring to?

TIA...

Last edited:

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Not working..
Sometimes you have to rename the files.
My suggestion: Start the game and save asp., look into the game-folder.
You should see a "saves-folder" in there.
Rename the PC-Savefiles and overwrite Joiplay-Savefiles.

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
I have 23 of 24 vitamins... the shopkeeper at "Pubics" is saying "Sick people benefit from taking vitamins".

Does that give a clue to where I can find #24?
In the walkthroughs linked here, I searched for "vitamins" and found no hits.

However, this video was what I needed:

The one I was missing was #22 in this sequence, in the "northwest-most" room in the mansion (the west end of the upper hallway), in the room with multiple beds. After I found it, the Pubics salesman had nothing to tell me... so his "hint" was tied to that vial.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sombrelove

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I haven't played this game but i have played the first two. The first two was ALLLMOST perfect just lacking a good romance.

Oct 30, 2023

The one I was missing was #22 in this sequence, in the "northwest-most" room in the mansion (the west end of the upper hallway), in the room with multiple beds. After I found it, the Pubics salesman had nothing to tell me... so his "hint" was tied to that vial.
there is no "S" in " multivitamin"
The following are the 24 locations where you will find multivitamin bottles,

lists with photos of all 24 bottles on page 23 here:

Reactions: Gumby

bibo11

Oct 3, 2021
hey guys, i'm new to these types of games ("not completed games"), so should i wait to the devs complete the game or can i play right now?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
hey guys, i'm new to these types of games ("not completed games"), so should i wait to the devs complete the game or can i play right now?
Hello, The main story was completed some time ago. All that's left is an update (bonus scenes) and possibly some corrective patches to finish the game.
The next update will be released in 5 days.

Nov 3, 2017
Depends on the game, how far along it is and the Developer.

Generally I would recomend that if a game intrests you, start it even if its in development. If you don't enjoy it then you know to ignore it in the future. If you enjoy it then its up to you if you replay each update or wait until a few updates have passed before trying it again.

Regarding this game specifically, its almost complete (as far as I am aware), so you can start it now and it willprobably be finished before you finish it. Or wait until the final update comes out.

In the end its personal preference and what is more important to you, playing a complete game or playing the game

Sombrelove

Feb 7, 2023

I'm glad my video helped you!
Thank you very much for your sharing

Reactions: Gumby

mrrs555

Apr 5, 2023
Unfortunately I can't find what you are talking about but thanks for the info!

Edit: found it and it broke the game completely! :(
Yeah, mine broke a couple of times too. I ended up completely deleting all references to the game and RPGM files from my Mac and starting fresh, still had to change the title, but works fine now - although I hold my breath each update

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
The Steam game is stuck at 85%. Does anybody know when the Steam game version will be updated until the latest and greatest patch level?

mbmbmb24

Feb 14, 2020
Is this game complete yet? I like to wait until NLT games are complete before playing them
LOL, same for me. I got tired of playing in spurts...then my save game gets corrupted somehow. I've been patiently waiting forever, I hope theres only 1 more final update.

3.70 star(s) 211 Votes