PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
there is no incest in the game, you need to pay attention to the dialogues, others have already done so .. the patch in the OP is fan-made ..
you can swing Heather as the Mom sure, but Chloe as Sis ? I hardly think so.. Hannah trying to hookup MC with his actual Sis (Chloe) .. it's like living in a world where wincest rules .. here, hear from the man who made the fan-made incest patch himself..
Just ask. What if his family are Hannah and Carol? I know, Hannah is first booty call girl, but maybe she is slutty sis.
Heather and Chloe are maybe aunt and cousin. Or maybe little more distant family.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
being ignorant to the story and narrative is another thing
This should be in your skillset seeing today's " product "... But fret not ! You are not alone ! :LOL: And here starts the trouble when you start to...
boy-i-have-an-idea.gif

he stood in a house with random people that would buy him his home
We are only 2 updates ( yes as in two due zwei etc. ) in the story but you already managed to create an alternate universe with that statement above... the MC even corrects a conversation about this ( just shows how much you care about the text :KEK: )

Not to mention this house still has no shitter in it NLT !!! :mad: MC should be dead within the upcoming 2-3 updates... :rolleyes::LOL:

NLT doesnt have genius writing so dont flatter him here , but the way its told doesnt require a genius level to understand.
YOU said it !!! :ROFLMAO: Can see the aftermath happening like this...
pepe-frog.gif
if you pay attention to little things you clearly see
Okay okay... now I get it... YOU are the one to suggest the rest that you should pay attention...
5Pm.gif
Final accords : being a fapmaster and nurturing incest mania just don't mesh well as we see in your case ! Try to live in the present and live for the future not being stuck in the past...
7S8k.gif
If you wanna keep this incest freak point of view I could not care less... you are far beyond the PNR ;)
giphy.gif

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Just ask. What if his family are Hannah and Carol. I know, Hannah is first girl, but maybe she is slutty sis.
Heather and Chloe are maybe aunt and cousin. Or maybe little more distant family.
The MC refers to Carol Ray as "Miss Ray" in the game, which would be a darn funny way for a son to greet his mom IMHO.

WilliamCarol.png

The idea that the MC, Carol and Hannah are blood related can be dismissed out of hand. Best to stop pining for incestuous content in this game, guys, because as it 100% isn't present you'll be doomed to suffer disappointment after disappointment if you keep going up this blind alley. If you're not masochistic as well as an incest fetishist why keep torturing yourself over such a trivial matter unnecessarily? :ROFLMAO: Accept reality, enjoy the game as designed and move on. (y) You know it makes sense. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
The MC refers to Carol Ray as "Miss Ray" in the game, which would be a funny way for a son to refer to his mom IMHO.

View attachment 1555817

The idea that the MC, Carol and Hannah are blood related can therefore be dismissed surely?
Pffff i told already that NLT avoided calling her hi Mom or hi Aunt due to patreon rules. Like other games that switch mom with landlady and sisters with tenents , never saw games like that?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The MC refers to Carol Ray as "Miss Ray" in the game, which would be a darn funny way for a son to greet his mom IMHO.

View attachment 1555817

The idea that the MC, Carol and Hannah are blood related can be dismissed out of hand. Best to stop dreaming about and looking high and low in the game for incestuous content, guys, because it 100% isn't there to find and you'll only be disappointed. Unless you happen to be committed masochists why continue down such an obvious blind alley and torturing yourselves unnecessarily? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, and Valerie was "my brother wife", Janet was "my father ex girlfriend". Miss Ray sound me the same blood related.
Alaso every mom (like Heather) what her son (like William) to date with her daughter (like Chloe). Yes thats like in real life.

Nope :p

...an incest freak about this subject...
View attachment 1555821
From family archive? :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, and Valerie was "my brother wife", Janet was "my father ex girlfriend". Miss Ray sound me the same blood related.
Alaso every mom (like Heather) what her son (like William) to date with her daughter (like Chloe). Yes thats like in real life.

From family archive? :ROFLMAO:
Yes :p
How did you know ?!? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Moms want the best for their kids... and for themselves... and for the rest of the family... and for non related persons as well...
lol-rofl.gif PS : also family member of mine :p:KEK:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes :p
How did you know ?!? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Moms want the best for their kids... and for themselves... and for the rest of the family... and for non related persons as well...
View attachment 1555860 PS : also family member of mine :p:KEK:
Ok, but my mom never let me fuck my sister or her. Maybe my mom didnt want best for us.
PS: I ever imagine you more like that
(Sorry, I m on cellphone. I cant post gif visibly)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ok, but my mom never let me fuck my sister or her. Maybe my mom didnt want best for us.
PS: I ever imagine you more like that
(Sorry, I m on cellphone. I cant post gif visibly)
THAT was sarcastic... and meant from a point of view of an incest freak :LOL: I think your Ma really wanted the best for you :D;) As soon as the norm ( best ) starts to be incest hooo-weeee Geeeez-Louise ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Your guess is hilarious ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But nope :p Caucasian 6'5½ with approximately 240 pounds... silliness is all there but this asian dude is not really what my silliness is like :KEK:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

View attachment 1555817

The idea that the MC, Carol and Hannah are blood related can be dismissed out of hand. Best to stop pining for incestuous content in this game, guys, because it 100% isn't present you'll be doomed to suffer disappointment after disappointment if you keep going up this blind alley. If you're not masochistic as well as an incest fetishist why keep torturing yourself over such a trivial matter unnecessarily? :ROFLMAO: Accept reality, enjoy the game as designed and move on. (y) You know it makes sense. :ROFLMAO:
I'd be inclined to say that neither of us knows the truth (except you can look 2 years into the future which im afraid is not the case :WaitWhat:). although the incest claimers have the history of NLT in hand which is a realistic fact and a fair point, while all that the non-incest supporters have at their disposal is the future which is NOT determined yet + the fact that one of the characters wants the MC to date his so called sister (oh no go play Power Vacuum and understand this is not such an original idea). so considering that and to close that argument i have 2 things to say.

1. AGAIN you do not see people throwing incest patches for BaDIK (try to think whats the difference between those two does TGO's setting actually ask for it?)

2. We will see what the future holds and only by 2 years from now we can declare the winner of this argument let NLT lead us into this awesome adventure of moral rights again (psst TON was actually intended for incest so:WeSmart:)

As a wise man once said:

"No there is No incest in the story of the game, but NLT knows some patreon would love incest thing so he made characters like Landlady or Milf friend (Janet)... roomate or a girl friend (kaley).. also NLT knows someone will make incest mod for the game so yeah he made like that"

how beautiful that we all assist each other to the point where everyone will be satisfied(y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
1. AGAIN you do not see people throwing incest patches for BaDIK (try to think whats the difference between those two does TGO's setting actually ask for it?)
As far as I know DPC was/is against incest and more importantly Being a DIK is a VN ( which is not really a game... ) I'll let everyone do the job for themselves why is this important... and an important DIFFERENCE !
2. We will see what the future holds and only by 2 years from now we can declare the winner of this argument let NLT lead us into this awesome adventure of moral rights again (psst TON was actually intended for incest so:WeSmart:)
Nope :p It was not intended but NLT let things go with the flow ( someone would do something... ) This is also differentiated... it's not the same thing ! ;)

TGO is a different case though... it's made that way that you're gonna have to work for your meal... and by doing that you will have to make changes that will cause meltdowns... it's inevitable but feel free to struggle with it as long as you can ! BTW : you guys are also dismissing that this game isn't just text based but also have a ton of audio in it as well which can't be said that " it fits " to your theories :KEK:
Head-in-Sand.jpeg

And let's not forget about the fact that a hardcore incest maniac would do a six year old kid as mom or sis if push comes to shove just to get his pound of flesh... :rolleyes:

He could have chose both like everybody else does and just made a patch.
That's fine and dandy living in a bubble... but in the real world that's how you lose your..... everything ! ;)

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Incest Patch - Ad Free, Virus Free and No Download Required:

• Think of required incetuous relationship type
  • Select primary relationship character
  • Select one or more target relationship character(s)
  • Belive in the relationship
  • Play the game with that belief in mind.
  • Enjoy
works on more than 69.69% of games tested

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Incest Patch - Ad Free, Virus Free and No Dwonload Required:

• Think of required incetuous relationship type
  • Select primary relationship character
  • Select one or more target relationship character(s)
  • Belive in the relationship
  • Play the game with that belief in mind.
  • Enjoy
works on more than 69.69% of games tested
Play = Read = Not happening

3.70 star(s) 222 Votes